Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    I think in the lead up to his first stint with A Secret Avengers team him seeking approval from Cap rather than from himself has been brought up but they deal with it within that single issue.
    I think that was in one of the .1 issues, right? I'm pretty sure that's what I was thinking of where it was at least touched upon, but not really explored. I mean, so much time has passed since the 80s WCA run that I wouldn't expect anyone to really dwell on that stuff now, but I wish someone had back in the day. It would have provided a bit of perspective to the early WCA stuff.

But the idea of Clint being his own guy instead of trying to be someone else is a thread that gets picked up in different ways over the years, so I suppose it's always there to some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    I think that was in one of the .1 issues, right? I'm pretty sure that's what I was thinking of where it was at least touched upon, but not really explored. I mean, so much time has passed since the 80s WCA run that I wouldn't expect anyone to really dwell on that stuff now, but I wish someone had back in the day. It would have provided a bit of perspective to the early WCA stuff.

But the idea of Clint being his own guy instead of trying to be someone else is a thread that gets picked up in different ways over the years, so I suppose it's always there to some extent.
    I think it was this one. Maybe.
    https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/...gers_2010_21.1
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Fire Emblem Three Houses Campaigns & Characters - R A N K E D