Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Ooff. Rosenberg's reaction to someone on twitter finding out that there are no Freefall solicits for June and whether there is still something fans can do:
    Damn. I was hoping for it to last a bit longer. I can't believe the book is doing so low. I mean, it's a good book, and people is talking about it in many places, aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    Damn. I was hoping for it to last a bit longer. I can't believe the book is doing so low. I mean, it's a good book, and people is talking about it in many places, aren't they?
    I was under the same impression but as sneaky pointed out: It's probably because of the people I follow and the fact that Rosenberg and Otto keep on rweteeting a lot of thei praise they get (as they should).
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Clint "Burton" (joke? typo? probably a typo) by Elena Casagrande, the artist of the upcoming Black Widow Series.
    Since she also threw the hashtag #work in there I suppose that means our avenging archer will make at least one appearance there.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

He looks amazing!

He shows up in the preview for the very first issue, but here's hoping that won't be his only appearance!

Clint "Burton" (joke? typo? probably a typo) by Elena Casagrande, the artist of the upcoming Black Widow Series.
    Since she also threw the hashtag #work in there I suppose that means our avenging archer will make at least one appearance there.
    I was expecting Thompson would include Clint.

I am kind of over the shades, although they look more like a mask in this art.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    He looks amazing!

He shows up in the preview for the very first issue, but here's hoping that won't be his only appearance!
    Oh I hadn't seen that yet. I think.

My Twitter

Whoops, I posted it in the Natasha thread but forgot to post it here. It was from a free Marvel preview I got off Comixology.

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 7.32.14 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 7.33.42 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    Whoops, I posted it in the Natasha thread but forgot to post it here. It was from a free Marvel preview I got off Comixology.

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 7.32.14 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 7.33.42 PM.jpg
    Oh I even remember seeing that. What's wrong with me? :T

My Twitter

Im in my phone and thus unable to link the image but Rosenberg shared a panel of the next issue if Freefall (whenever it will actually come out).

It shows Ronin entering some sort of Underground fighting pit.

I'm honestly hoping that that's where we'll get the teased guest appearance and I very much hope they'll fight.

My Twitter

Im in my phone and thus unable to link the image but Rosenberg shared a panel of the next issue if Freefall (whenever it will actually come out).

It shows Ronin entering some sort of Underground fighting pit.

I'm honestly hoping that that's where we'll get the teased guest appearance and I very much hope they'll fight.
    spoilers:
    Captain America
    end of spoilers? I don't really think that's his style...

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    spoilers:
    Captain America
    end of spoilers? I don't really think that's his style...
    Yea him.
    spoilers:
    Eh, Cap wouldn't go ahead and bust his nose again like Spidey did. He's good enough to take Clint out without dealing much damage and I figure it would be some kind of "We need to talk" scene and beating Ronin would be the quickest and cleanest way to get him out of there.
    end of spoilers

My Twitter

Yea him.
    spoilers:
    Eh, Cap wouldn't go ahead and bust his nose again like Spidey did. He's good enough to take Clint out without dealing much damage and I figure it would be some kind of "We need to talk" scene and beating Ronin would be the quickest and cleanest way to get him out of there.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, I do agree with that, I just don't think he'd do it in a public forum in front of civilians. Although maybe if he were also in disguise...

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Yeah, I do agree with that, I just don't think he'd do it in a public forum in front of civilians. Although maybe if he were also in disguise...
    Yep. Besides it's a comic book staple that heroes have to fight before they talk

My Twitter

One of my favorite Clint/Hawkeye moments came from JLA/Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    One of my favorite Clint/Hawkeye moments came from JLA/Avengers

Yeah I loved that one.

My Twitter