Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728 LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 410
  1. #376
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,092

    Default



    Art by Otto Schmidt
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Good, the Bad, the Ugnaught

  2. #377
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post


    Art by Otto Schmidt
    Looking good Clint .

  3. #378
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,092

    Default

    So, finally got to play the Beta of Squareenixes Avengers game.
    Not only is Clint shown on the team photography that Khamala finds while looking through their belongings there is also a door on the abandoned Hellicarrier that serves as the HUB during the main campaign which means he too had a room there like everyone else on the main roster.
    I mean we already know he'll have his DLC campaign but I'm curious what the story reasons for his absence in the first place are going to be.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Good, the Bad, the Ugnaught

  4. #379
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    So, finally got to play the Beta of Squareenixes Avengers game.
    Not only is Clint shown on the team photography that Khamala finds while looking through their belongings there is also a door on the abandoned Hellicarrier that serves as the HUB during the main campaign which means he too had a room there like everyone else on the main roster.
    I mean we already know he'll have his DLC campaign but I'm curious what the story reasons for his absence in the first place are going to be.
    Fighting tracksuit dracula's ?

  5. #380
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Fighting tracksuit dracula's ?
    I have some serious doubts
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Good, the Bad, the Ugnaught

  6. #381
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,092

    Default

    Nothing in the solicits for November for our Boy Clint unless I overlooked something.
    Guess we are in for a dry spell unless he features in Black Widow #3 as a wedding guest or whatever.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Good, the Bad, the Ugnaught

  7. #382
    Mighty Member Anthony W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,642

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Classic Busiek Hawkeye!





    So good. That is Hawkeye! Not the loser bum that was in Freefall that didn't take a dying kid to the hospital because the kid had warrants.
    "The Marvel EIC Chair has a certain curse that goes along with it: it tends to drive people insane, and ultimately, out of the business altogether. It is the notorious last stop for many staffers, as once you've sat in The Big Chair, your pariah status is usually locked in." Christopher Priest

  8. #383
    Astonishing Member K7P5V's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois
    Posts
    3,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony W View Post
    So good. That is Hawkeye! Not the loser bum that was in Freefall that didn't take a dying kid to the hospital because the kid had warrants.
    Agreed. Kurt Busiek's Hawkeye is an all-time favorite...


  9. #384
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,092

    Default

    Kate has been revealed to join the Avengers game and her storyline is intertwined with Clint's if the Trailer is anything to go by.

    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Good, the Bad, the Ugnaught

  10. #385
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Kate has been revealed to join the Avengers game and her storyline is intertwined with Clint's if the Trailer is anything to go by.

    So...we potentially play Kate before we play Clint? Checks out.

    Clint's VA sounds really dry but it's hard to judge quality from a single line.

  11. #386
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So...we potentially play Kate before we play Clint? Checks out.

    Clint's VA sounds really dry but it's hard to judge quality from a single line.
    Yeah I thought the same thing, about the VA I mean.
    Apparently he is known for Grey's anatomy which to me means about as much as "he is known for writing big bang theory fan fiction". xD
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Good, the Bad, the Ugnaught

  12. #387
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    54,101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Yeah I thought the same thing, about the VA I mean.
    Apparently he is known for Grey's anatomy which to me means about as much as "he is known for writing big bang theory fan fiction". xD
    They got some TV guy? Not necessarily a bad thing, but he doesn't sound amazing so far (even compared to Burch as Kate).

    I really wish we could move past the Kate as the "mature" one characterization. She's as reckless as he is.

    I find it hilarious how Clint gets announced first but then Kate hijacks the announcement as the first additional playable character .

  13. #388
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They got some TV guy? Not necessarily a bad thing, but he doesn't sound amazing so far (even compared to Burch as Kate).

    I really wish we could move past the Kate as the "mature" one characterization. She's as reckless as he is.

    I find it hilarious how Clint gets announced first but then Kate hijacks the announcement as the first additional playable character .
    Honestly from what we have seen so far from this game Clint doesn't really come off as all that chaotic. From the trailers that is since as a non deluxe edition buyer I still haven't gotten my hands on it to see whether he gets any kind of name drops or the like in the campaign beyond having a room on the chimaira and being on the old group pic.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Good, the Bad, the Ugnaught

  14. #389
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    364

    Default

    So, based on Hawkeye Freefall #n 6 I'm guessing Clint has his original costume back? Was real happy to see it that issue.

  15. #390
    I hate Christmas Matternativ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Austria, Vienna
    Posts
    2,092

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    So, based on Hawkeye Freefall #n 6 I'm guessing Clint has his original costume back? Was real happy to see it that issue.
    It really depends on who will pick it up next and what they'll do with him.
    It's not the first time he brought it back as a on/off.

    In today's Black Widow #1 spoilers:
    which I assume is set after Freefall #6 he wears his usual tactical gear.
    end of spoilers
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

    Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Good, the Bad, the Ugnaught

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •