Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    I just really enjoyed this typo. I assume you meant living with Lucky, not Bucky, but that would be entertaining too lol.

I did notice that in the presentation they mentioned both robot and human AIM enemies, but in Clint's section we saw him only taking down robots, so for now I'm inclined to believe that he's closer to the 'no kill' side here.
    Lmao. Wrote the name too often during Tales of Suspense it seems.

But I mean, the BuckyxClint ship seems to be pretty popular since that comic. Maybe my phone knows more than I do.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Certainly hope so. That being said, the whole ruthless killing thing: I'm curious whether it will be handled MCU style were the avengers kill left right and center or more along the comics where that's a no-no (except when it ain't)
    Well, some of Hulk and Iron Man's attacks seem pretty deadly, but I assume since Kamala is there that we just assume they "knock out" any human enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, some of Hulk and Iron Man's attacks seem pretty deadly, but I assume since Kamala is there that we just assume they "knock out" any human enemies.
    Yeah that's what I was suspecting.
    It's unlikely we'll go all Injustice Vs Mortal Kombat on them.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member

I just really enjoyed this typo. I assume you meant living with Lucky, not Bucky, but that would be entertaining too lol.

I did notice that in the presentation they mentioned both robot and human AIM enemies, but in Clint's section we saw him only taking down robots, so for now I'm inclined to believe that he's closer to the 'no kill' side here.
    I miss Pizza Dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I miss Pizza Dog.
    You can hear him bark in the trailer.

My Twitter

Extraordinary Member

You can hear him bark in the trailer.
    I'm talking in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I'm talking in the comics.
    Ooooh, yeah he's now with Kate and Kate hasn't been seen since West Coast Avengers I think.

My Twitter

One positive is Kate's not in the game, so that might positively effect Clint's depiction .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    One positive is Kate's not in the game, so that might positively effect Clint's depiction .
    I mean she might just appear as an NPC.
    She shows up in two stories they depicted when they were talking about inspirations.

My Twitter

I mean she might just appear as an NPC.
    She shows up in two stories they depicted when they were talking about inspirations.
    Even if she's an NPC I'd be less worried than if this were the comics.

The Playstation blog also posted some concept art of one of his alternate outfits!

Attachment 99234
    I'm seeing several comments on Reddit saying this looks like TV's Green Arrow. I see what they mean.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ooooh, yeah he's now with Kate and Kate hasn't been seen since West Coast Avengers I think.
    Wrong. After their book was axed, the WCA team appeared in Superior Spider-Man's War of the Realms tie-in, without Kate, because she was in another tie-in, Journey Into Mystery, alongside Miles Morales.

Kate's next appearance will be in Empyre Aftermath: Avengers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wrong. After their book was axed, the WCA team appeared in Superior Spider-Man's War of the Realms tie-in, without Kate, because she was in another tie-in, Journey Into Mystery, alongside Miles Morales.

Kate's next appearance will be in Empyre Aftermath: Avengers.
    Ooooh that does ring a bell now that you mention it.

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I'm seeing several comments on Reddit saying this looks like TV's Green Arrow. I see what they mean.
    Stephen Amell? I guess I can see it in the face.

I think it's more the hairstyle and stubbles than any actual resemblence in the facial structure.

My Twitter