Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    Beat me to it
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matternativ View Post
    Beat me to it
    My bad haha.

How do you think he looks? I think he looks great. I surprisingly like the buzzcut. Also wondering if that's a hearing aid or earpiece.

The Playstation blog also posted some concept art of one of his alternate outfits!

Avengers Game Hawkguy.jpg

I see you guys already shared the news and I checked a few of the reactions online... a few of them caught me off guard, people are really excited about him! Me personally, I like his look, I just hope he will be more like EMH animation, funny, teaser, etc... than the one presented in the MCU.

I am definitely excited to play him and looking forward to him!

He looks cool in action but I hate the design.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    The Playstation blog also posted some concept art of one of his alternate outfits!

Classic look or bust.

My bad haha.

How do you think he looks? I think he looks great. I surprisingly like the buzzcut. Also wondering if that's a hearing aid or earpiece.
    Most likely a hearing aid, yes. I don't mind the soldier look in this case since that could serve to balance out the Fraction-ness they are going for.
    Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I see you guys already shared the news and I checked a few of the reactions online... a few of them caught me off guard, people are really excited about him! Me personally, I like his look, I just hope he will be more like EMH animation, funny, teaser, etc... than the one presented in the MCU.

I am definitely excited to play him and looking forward to him!
    Since the Trailers mention their main inspiration came from Fraction I'd say an EMH portrayal is unlikely BUT if they take inspiration from that without including the incompetence that often came with it I'd say that could still be really cool. I'm a-okay with millenial Apartment-living, dog owner Clint as long as he's good at superheroing.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post

Alternate skin or pre-catastrophe look?
    Probably both.

https://twitter.com/LetsTalkBarton/s...242051073?s=09

My Twitter

The fade deserves more love!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Most likely a hearing aid, yes. I don't mind the soldier look in this case since that could serve to balance out the Fraction-ness they are going for.
    Well, I think he's confirmed to be a former SHIELD agent so it probably makes sense from that standpoint. I'm kind of so over the SHIELD Agent backstory though.
    Since the Trailers mention their main inspiration came from Fraction I'd say an EMH portrayal is unlikely BUT if they take inspiration from that without including the incompetence that often came with it I'd say that could still be really cool. I'm a-okay with millenial Apartment-living, dog owner Clint as long as he's good at superheroing.
    This disappoints me immensely. The only thing that would disappoint me more is if they confirmed Troy Baker is reprising Clint even though he's also playing Bruce Banner in the game.

Kind of ironic that just as we're potentially starting to move away from the Fraction-inspired Hawkeye in the comics, it's showing up in other media. I hope it doesn't turn into an endless synergy loop like Bucky's long hair did.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, I think he's confirmed to be a former SHIELD agent so it probably makes sense from that standpoint. I'm kind of so over the SHIELD Agent backstory though.

This disappoints me immensely. The only thing that would disappoint me more is if they confirmed Troy Baker is reprising Clint even though he's also playing Bruce Banner in the game.
    I hope it will be reserved for flashbacks and more the visuals of him living with Bucky in an apartment rather than going further down that road.
    Because I doubt that game will leave much place for a Fraction everyday hero story.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Kind of ironic that just as we're potentially starting to move away from the Fraction-inspired Hawkeye in the comics, it's showing up in other media. I hope it doesn't turn into an endless synergy loop like Bucky's long hair did.
    I know right? That being said: We don't know just how much we'll move away from Hawkguy in the comics.
    Freefall might have led somewhere else but it depends on who is going to pic that storyline up from here on out assuming someone actually does pick it up.

My Twitter

I hope it will be reserved for flashbacks and more the visuals of him living with Bucky in an apartment rather than going further down that road.
    Because I doubt that game will leave much place for a Fraction everyday hero story.
    Could be they just have Lucky in there and over-emphasize Clint as this spazzy average joe who just so happens to be a ruthless killing machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Could be they just have Lucky in there and over-emphasize Clint as this spazzy average joe who just so happens to be a ruthless killing machine.
    Certainly hope so. That being said, the whole ruthless killing thing: I'm curious whether it will be handled MCU style were the avengers kill left right and center or more along the comics where that's a no-no (except when it ain't)

My Twitter

I just really enjoyed this typo. I assume you meant living with Lucky, not Bucky, but that would be entertaining too lol.

I did notice that in the presentation they mentioned both robot and human AIM enemies, but in Clint's section we saw him only taking down robots, so for now I'm inclined to believe that he's closer to the 'no kill' side here.