Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

hawkeye Family MCU

The way all my hype from the last few days just died a fiery death at the sight of those kids. I have never despised a plot device more in my life.

All the Clint/Kate/Lucky stuff is so beautiful though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruby Quartz Diamond View Post
    Awww Lucky has a stunt double!

Lucky seems to have the potential of becoming the ‘Baby Yoda’ of the MCU shows.

Though I’m concerned that there are so many leaked photos and videos from only 2 days of filming. Also the videos are pretty close to Jeremy and Hailee when they were acting out their scenes that you can clearly hear their spoken lines. Surely they should have tightened the security there, no? Or at least be more strict with staff members filming and sharing on the Internet.
    Free advertisement.
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Damn. I miss the Barton kids, especially Lila. Her actress is a huge fan of Hawkeye. Wonder if Linda Cardelinni will be appearing in this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    The amount of Pizza Dog in these photos makes me happy.

If they choose to follow the comic it could get interesting. You have Echo, the first Ronin. Clint, the second Ronin. And Yelena, who in the MCU has history with Alexi, who's LMD was the third Ronin.
    Alexi or Alexei (Red Guardian)? And where was this fact stated about this because this is my first time seeing this.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakronicity View Post
    The way all my hype from the last few days just died a fiery death at the sight of those kids. I have never despised a plot device more in my life.

All the Clint/Kate/Lucky stuff is so beautiful though.
    What are they supposed to do, forget that he ever had kids?

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    What are they supposed to do, forget that he ever had kids?
    I certainly wish that I could lol

I had hoped we'd see Clint at his lowest. He spent five years brutally murdering criminals, that has to change a person. We saw he had guilt about that, that now he's the one with red in his ledger that needs to be wiped out. He's not the same person he was, but his family didn't change. He went through five years of hell but no time passed for them. My hope was (and still is) that he couldn't fit back into that perfect life and now he's divorced and wallowing in guilt and depression but trying to do things and help people, trying to wipe out the red. It would work in the current timeline, and would match with Fraction's run which they're very heavily influenced by.

My fear is that it's going to be a lame "must send my family away to protect them, train successor, then retire for good this time" plot. Every appearance Clint has made in the MCU so far has been roughly the same since they were created. He shows up and fights, then retires to his family until he's needed to fight again. If he retires to his family again at the end of this show that will literally be the 4th time. He built no relationships with any of the Avengers except Natasha, who he already had a close relationship with, went through no lasting character development, and I personally feel that he never truly can while the family is in the picture.

Car Hawkeye

I mean, I don't really care about Clint's family, but I do like Linda Cardelinni ...

To be honest, I'm more concerned that Kate doesn't show up Clint or steal the show from him, but I don't think that's the direction they'll go with here.

Part 1 of 3

Familee Day part 3