Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Lois Lane by a mile. But Black Canary, Barbara Gordon (as Oracle or Batgirl), and Jessica Cruz are all up there.

Fantastic Member

Jessica Cruz because she got me into Green Lanterns because I was learning about the lore along with her. Also, she shows a wonderful portrayal of mental illness. Black Canary, Barbara Gordan, Catwoman, and Wonder Woman are all really interesting characters who I have gone through and read the history of. I like them because looking back on them their premise as characters are so simple but overtime as present interesting ideas in their stories. I still remember when Catwoman addressing the problems in the prison system.

Supergirl. Kara is a fun and relatable character. She has been doing the teenage Superhero thing since the 1950s. She is also a great version of the legacy character as she took up the "Super" name from the worlds greatest Superhero and she has to try and live up to that.

Quote Originally Posted by docmidnite View Post
    I’ll start with mine first…

Lady Shiva – What’s not to like? She came up with Bronze Tiger and Richard Dragon (2 of my all time favourite Martial Arts characters) is the mother of the 2nd Batgirl/Cassandra Cain, has 2 good longstanding rivalries going on with 2 other female characters (Black Canary and Katana) and can make the “Almighty Batgod” her biatch whenever she feels like it.

Yours?
    Wonder Woman.

She saved my Grandmother from a horrible relationship and inspired her to become the totally awesome kick ass lady we all knew and loved. She would sit on the floor with me and tune in to WW and the Hulk.