Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    I doubt it- Superboy Prime is a Self Insert for angry fans. He voices issues with the way DC is, it's hard to do that as a Hero. He's more likely to meet the Batman Who Laughs and provide a 4th Side in Crisis 2020.

Perpetua
    Batman Who Laughs
    The JL
    Superboy-Prime
    It can be done as hero.it isn't hard. He isn't a stand-in for angry fans. He is a stand-in for fans. Angry thing is stupid addition. It isn't worth a thing. I hope geoff johns leaves goldenage superman ,alone.infinte crisis was a stupid story. I don't care for his donner worship. Superman existed before the donner movie.

Astonishing Member

Not looking forward to his being in Shazam,

But wouldn't mind his dealing the with the current Superboy- either in the Super-titles or Legion. Prime kills Jon. Superman defeats Prime. We discover the real 10-year old Jon alive somewhere having never become older.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Not looking forward to his being in Shazam,

But wouldn't mind his dealing the with the current Superboy- either in the Super-titles or Legion. Prime kills Jon. Superman defeats Prime. We discover the real 10-year old Jon alive somewhere having never become older.
    Yeah! No! Superboy prime being a villain is the biggest insult to the ending of crisis on infinite and goldenage superman's fatherhood. If you want kid jon back don't use prime for that.

Incredible Member

A better question is how this villain was able to come back? And, yes, Superboy Prime IS a villain, and probably represents the fanboys who don't like DC's editorial direction. Go figure...

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    A better question is how this villain was able to come back? And, yes, Superboy Prime IS a villain, and probably represents the fanboys who don't like DC's editorial direction. Go figure...
    Then he is a hero. All hail Superboy Prime the basher of didio!! Maybe he can save the titans.

Astonishing Member

SBP is coming back? We're in for a disastrous train wreck that'll make all of DC's recent bad decisions look good.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Just, why? Why is he back? What is the point? Bad superman, okay well use Zod. Unless he's gonna get redemption some how?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Then he is a hero. All hail Superboy Prime the basher of didio!! Maybe he can save the titans.
    SBP is the type to hold grudges, he'll probably try to finish off the Titans...assuming that the DC Editorial hasn't finished them by the time he returns.

I'm not sure why everyone is getting so worked up because this title has been delayed almost as bad as Doomsday Clock. At this point it will be another 3 years before we even see this issue.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    He's not a hero, dude. He represents the toxic fanboys that are out there. And he is not saving anything, either.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Look, just he cause he killed your favs dead, isn't a reason to go around punching holes in other peoples' realities.
    Hey! You talk to me like that again and I'll kill you. I'LL KILL YOU TO DEATH!!!

In all seriousness what a terrible character. Unnecessary also, I don't need a comic-book proxy to see how self-entitled and mopey comic fans can be. I can just go online.
    Lower The Pissing Winch!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Just, why? Why is he back? What is the point? Bad superman, okay well use Zod. Unless he's gonna get redemption some how?
    He is gonna destroy Spidergirl's Earth.

Ahahahah.

BANNED

Given what happened to him the last time he was around he was bound to pop up sooner or later. Kind of surprised he’s showing up here and not in Justice League.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Given what happened to him the last time he was around he was bound to pop up sooner or later. Kind of surprised he’s showing up here and not in Justice League.
    I'm betting he's showing up in Snyder's Next Event. Snyder said there were BIG plans for Superboy Prime delayed into 2020
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Not looking forward to this slow ass arc with the seven realms for the first twelve issues going right into the return of this little ****.

There is so much else that could be focused on.