Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

HEY! Future Jon!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Let it go, Geoff. Let it go.
    Yes, so long as he doesn't start singing that thing...

Extraordinary Member

One of the worst bad guys, and paired with a hero he has no connection to. There are SO many others with better reasons to fight this guy. Conner. Power Girl. Superman. Pretty much all of the Titans. Also, he's so op it leaves the question of how the big red cheese can do anything to this guy. The Flashes and other Kryptonians are the only ones, (well, apart from a Guardian), who managed to hurt Prime.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    I do wonder how the SHAZAM! family is going to stop SBP, considering how OP the character is, even in the DCU...
    Didn't see this one when I posted the same thing. Oh well, weight of numbers I suppose?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    One of the worst bad guys, and paired with a hero he has no connection to. There are SO many others with better reasons to fight this guy. Conner. Power Girl. Superman. Pretty much all of the Titans. Also, he's so op it leaves the question of how the big red cheese can do anything to this guy. The Flashes and other Kryptonians are the only ones, (well, apart from a Guardian), who managed to hurt Prime.
    Can't fight the Titans since they're dead, derailed or in limbo. Prime is one of those characters who should be forgotten.

Astonishing Member

Bring it on.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

It is truth. But there is a parallel and we are talking about superpowered kids here. Billy and Prime are two kids with a lot of power but without the maturity to manage it. Consider than one of the villians of Shazam has been Boy King (King Boy?), a gerascophobic kid. There are several angles where Superboy Prime indeed could clash against Billy.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Fantastic Member

Strange place for him to reappear, but I am stoked. I am definitely a Prime fan.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    It is truth. But there is a parallel and we are talking about superpowered kids here. Billy and Prime are two kids with a lot of power but without the maturity to manage it. Consider than one of the villians of Shazam has been Boy King (King Boy?), a gerascophobic kid. There are several angles where Superboy Prime indeed could clash against Billy.
    Fair enough. But my point about those having much better reasons to be up against him is still valid. Considering what Johns had him do, it would be far more emotionally satisfying for him to fight and lose to one of those he personally wronged, rather than Billy and company. Well, for me, anyway, YMMV.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Last_Czarnian View Post
    Strange place for him to reappear, but I am stoked. I am definitely a Prime fan.
    When anyone says Prime...I automatically think Ultraverse...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmael View Post
    This.

Looks like #12 is my jumping off point.
    A stupid idea for a villain based on a stupid meta concept imo

Dull dull villain I haven't missed at all

Something we never will see again. DC should do a parallel universe inspired in the Ultraverse and pit Billy against the Prime analog.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

BANNED

Primes creator...

Incredible Member

The ONLY way I can see Billy and family being able to defeat SBP is if Billy still has access to his "God tier" powers from Darkseid War, and even then it may not be enough.

BANNED

I don't think Superboy prime can change reality without the Domain he was in still existing.