Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    I don't think anyone has the right to bring him back into the comics. It's just mean at this point. It's been established that anything that happens to him is DC writers wreaking havoc with his life, meaning he's less the villain than Geoff Johns is in this situation, haha!

I think it might have been funny to see Infinite Crisis Superboy Prime go up against New 52 Superman, all throwing a fanboy hissy fit that Superman is "wrong" or something. After a while I think he just threw himself into being a monster though, which is less interesting to me. He still might have shade to throw at New 52 Superman for not wearing briefs or some dumb crap, but I doubt it'd be as much as before.

I don't know. I never liked Superboy Prime as much as I did in the first Crisis, when he met the Earth 1 Superman and was just in awe of how cool and impressive he was. When they made him a villain and started treating him as a meta way to comment on fanboyism, I just felt, I don't know, very annoyed with that direction.
    This. It was a fun concept back in 1985 when he was first proposed but they ruined it. The irony is, he was meant to be a metaphor for angry fans and instead became the perfect metaphor for how the companies ruin the characters. And how a lot of those same fans kind of have a point a lot of the time.
    Now listen to me, Clark! This great strength of yours--you've got to hide it from people or they'll be scared of you!

Spectacular Member Hatut Zeraze's Avatar

Gross. ________________________________

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Default Superboy Prime appeared in this week Shazam issue

Like topic said, SBP has appeared in today's shazam issue
    spoilers:
    Superboy has been imprisoned by the council of wizards, But he still seems has the ability to break fourth wall and said he is going to kick Billy's ass
    https://postimg.cc/nM4nS0dK
    https://postimg.cc/rRNcdwdZ
    end of spoilers
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)

(I read anyways so I don't mind the title) Isn't the thread title, I dont' a right-in-your-face spoiler? Couldn't have been more indiscreet? lmao.
    Favourite DC heroes: Flash (Wally West), Red Hood (Jason Todd), Batman.

How did he get locked up in the first place?
    What's his deal with Mr. Mind?
    I wonder why he's so pissed off at Billy.
    Favourite DC heroes: Flash (Wally West), Red Hood (Jason Todd), Batman.

Fantastic Member qwertyuiop1998's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    How did he get locked up in the first place?
    What's his deal with Mr. Mind?
    I wonder why he's so pissed off at Billy.
    Didn't mention in this issue, But I think he got locked by the council of wizard when the source wall exploded
    From my understanding(The last few panels, he is talking to "us")He was so pissed off because readers still reading DC comics after all the shitty things they have done in these years, So he is kinda like "Hey, If you readers so excited about Billy, Then wait and see how I kick billy's ass".
    "Dangerous Zombie! Transform!! Click And Load! Buggle UP! Danger! Danger! Death The Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!" Kamen Rider Gemn
    (In first he's mysterious and evil and now he's psycho and crazy and insane and evil AND "The Meme Lord"LOL.)