Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Silk Solo Series gets new release date

Or at least month. Silk #1 lands in March!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

It looks like Silk's new series will be on-going and not a mini as originally planned because of covid.

At C2E2 last year it was announced as an ongoing
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Good to hear .

Looks like those covers didn't get the memo about her hair being long again .

So, I guess it is safe to assume Cindy won't be offed at the end of Last Remains. Dammit, I had her name in the death pool.

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

only a solicit and she's already got a better job than peter, love this for her
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    So, I guess it is safe to assume Cindy won't be offed at the end of Last Remains. Dammit, I had her name in the death pool.

theres a death pool?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    theres a death pool?
    Not here but among my group of comic book readers in real-life there is.

Smart money is on MJ, or so one of my friends believes. She thinks MJ is a lock because Marvel "will use the storyline to kill the character off getting rid of those who want the marriage restored". I tell her she's wrong, but we'll see.
    Last edited by Celgress; 12-16-2020 at 05:29 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

""Equipped with unique spider powers of her own"

"Silk quickly proved to be one of Marvel’s most fascinating new heroes"

Sheesh Marvel, at least word it in a way that you're telling half-truths, not outright lies.

Anyways, may this one be more interesting, 'cause honestly, while Thompson managed to make proper use of her after Slott made that disastrous debut, Silk's comic was still rather boring for me to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

Sheesh Marvel, at least word it in a way that you're telling half-truths, not outright lies.

Anyways, may this one be more interesting, 'cause honestly, while Thompson managed to make proper use of her after Slott made that disastrous debut, Silk's comic was still rather boring for me to read.
    I'm hoping the art stays more consistent, if only because I love Miyazawa.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm hoping the art stays more consistent, if only because I love Miyazawa.
    Is Miyazawa the one who was doing Ghost Spider's art? 'Cause I think that one just looks okay.

But yeah, it should have more consistent art, would rather avoid situations where Cindy looks like the Winter Soldier, again:

(Silk#2 vol 2)

Is Miyazawa the one who was doing Ghost Spider's art? 'Cause I think that one just looks okay.

But yeah, it should have more consistent art, would rather avoid situations where Cindy looks like the Winter Soldier, again:

(Silk#2 vol 2)
    Clearly she needed a mask with lines, that would automatically make you think on Spiders instead of Winter Soldier
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

(Silk#2 vol 2)
    Miyazawa was on Ghost Spider and on Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane. I really enjoy his work .

Yeah, the art shift from Stacey Lee to Tana Ford was...jarring, to say the least.

Love this news! more Silk!

That's not really a lie. Her debut by Dan Slott was bad, that's a fact and everyone knows that.

Cindy's first series involving Black Cat, the Goblin Nation, and Clone Conspiracy is what made her popular. Heck back in October there was someone dressed up in a Silk costume on an episode Let's Make a Deal!