Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
Its weird because I would assume that all of these different versions of Mary Jane and Gwen physically look different (Like how Felicia on Earth-65 is black) Not only are they drawn differently, but 616 MJ and Gwen are characterized as being visually striking women, but that isn't the case with the earth-65 or ultimate versions. Yet they had Spider-Gwen pose as 616 Gwen during Clone Conspiracy.

Anyway, I would hope that Carnage EmJay ends up being an ally rather than an antagonist, but if she is ported to the 616 universe it would be very cathartic to have 616 MJ beat the crap out of her.
Well, she had the same outfit and used extensions to get the hair right, but I guess facially they're meant to be the same?

Ultimate MJ could look pretty striking when she wanted to. I remember that time she dyed her hair black and dressed really skimpy for a party and then when she went on that date with the Molten Man band leader after she and Peter broke up (the 2nd time).

I only assume she'll be an antagonist because of her personality, abrasiveness, and how McGuire views MJ compared to Gwen.