Page 18 of 79 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

I'm actually kind of curious if the current arc in her solo is a post-script season given all the inconsistent branding on whether the title was a mini or an ongoing, and what was the plan to follow up the Mysterio plotline and MJ had the mini just ended as is.

Would Spencer have had to pick it up so it can tie-in to his storyline? Or will Williams now get to tell the storyline on her own terms?

They'd have probably still done issue 6, but instead of ending up in witness protection she would've gone to that restaurant and spoken to Peter.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    They'd have probably still done issue 6, but instead of ending up in witness protection she would've gone to that restaurant and spoken to Peter.
    Yeah, maybe (especially to fill out the trade). Just kind of curious what the gameplan is now and how that relates to Spencer's story, and what Williams might have plans...although I guess that would also depend on how long the series will run.

Astonishing Member

One thing. We know Knull is coming to Earth, which will surely involve many people infected by a symbiote. If that happens, do you think Mary Jane could be a victim too and becoming something similar to her counterpert in RYV as the black Spinneret?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    One thing. We know Knull is coming to Earth, which will surely involve many people infected by a symbiote. If that happens, do you think Mary Jane could be a victim too and becoming something similar to her counterpert in RYV as the black Spinneret?
    Would be interesting to see MJ with a symbiote in canon, but not sure if that's where they're going.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Would be interesting to see MJ with a symbiote in canon, but not sure if that's where they're going.
    Well, one thing's for sure, Knull is coming to Earth. And since he can manipulate most of the symbiotes, he will certainly want all heroes and villains to be bonded to control them. And by extention, maybe all humans.

I kind of had my fill of that in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon...

Spidey and MJ by Robert A. Marzullo.

https://www.deviantart.com/robertmar...tson-836833682

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Spidey and MJ by Robert A. Marzullo.

https://www.deviantart.com/robertmar...tson-836833682

They look like a very heroic couple .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    They look like a very heroic couple .
    What do you expect from the author of "Learn to Draw Action Heroes"?

A new chapter of my "What If OMD Never Happened?" story Another Strand in the Great Web has been posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1281972...-The-Great-Web

If so inclined, enjoy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I'm wondering what's next for the solo book now that the Coronavirus has delayed a lot of comics and Marvel might be scaling back their titles.

I'm kind of not expecting another extension past issue 10.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm wondering what's next for the solo book now that the Coronavirus has delayed a lot of comics and Marvel might be scaling back their titles.

I'm kind of not expecting another extension past issue 10.
    Would be a shame, but I'm hoping Leah Williams at least gets to finish her story with Mary Jane and to see how it dovetails back into things with Peter.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Would be a shame, but I'm hoping Leah Williams at least gets to finish her story with Mary Jane and to see how it dovetails back into things with Peter.
    I'm curious if she'll get to cover the movie premier and all the trouble that's likely to bring, and how it ties in to Mysterio and Kindred's endgame.

BANNED

I read somewhere, the Spider-Books won't be affected in the downsizing. Which makes sense considering how important and top-selling Spider-Man remains. AMJ isn't a top seller but as a satellite to the main title, it might be spared the axe. Or alternately, Marvel might publish the remaining issues in a single TPB rather than a monthly.

I think Spider-Man and Hickman's X-Men would be safe. Even stuff like Abrams' AU Spider-Man. As for the rest, who knows?