Page 37 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Are they really going to get rid of OMD?
    No

Question Definitively Answered/
    Last edited by Celgress; 09-04-2020 at 06:56 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Are they really going to get rid of OMD?
    No, but I wish they would.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    No, but I wish they would.
    I do wonder what will come first One Piece ending or the return of the marriage?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I'm still wondering how she gets out of Montana...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm still wondering how she gets out of Montana...
    Same here, which is why I hope the last issues at least get released in digital.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    No

Question Definitively Answered/
    How about yes. Which is what Kindred is all about

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    How about yes. Which is what Kindred is all about
    I highly doubt the marriage will return or OMD will be undone no matter what happens with Kindred. I'm so confident this will be the case I'll bet you $100.00. I'm game, are you game?
    Last edited by Celgress; 09-10-2020 at 10:57 AM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I highly doubt the marriage will return or OMD will be undone no matter what happens with Kindred. I'm so confident this will be the case I'll bet you $100.00. I'm game, are you game?
    I do not think the marriage comes back ASAP ( maybe ASM 900 or 1,000), but I expect no more OMD. Especially because if Ben and Alicia can be married ( in a story by Dan Slott of all people), and gay marriage is acceptable, then there is no reason for Pete and MJ is not to be married. I will say this if Kindred does not end OMD then I am done with comics ( ps. All that interests me is Spider-Man ( Peter along with MJ I do not even buy Miles).
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 09-10-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Also, did you see what Slott wrote about Peter and MJ in Empyre Fantastic Four Fallout? Peter and Johnny Storm compared relationships. Johnny's got a cosmically matched soulmate Sky, and it's suggested that Peter and MJ are also soulmates.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Also, did you see what Slott wrote about Peter and MJ in Empyre Fantastic Four Fallout? Peter and Johnny Storm compared relationships. Johnny's got a cosmically matched soulmate Sky, and it's suggested that Peter and MJ are also soulmates.
    To be honest I did not but thank you for the information, I have always considered MJ to be the one and only for Peter. I can only hope that Marvel Zombies and the FF series showing Peter can take care of kids and is treated as an adult not a man-child will keep g oing forward into the future. One possibility I mentioned before is bringing Annie from RYV to 616 and having Peter and MJ be responsible for her.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 09-10-2020 at 01:11 PM.

What do you guys have in mind with undoing with OMD? Because it seems that many focus on the marriage.

• Return of the Marriage
    • Harry back to the grave
    • Aunt May back to the grave
    • Spiderman identity being public

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post
    What do you guys have in mind with undoing with OMD? Because it seems that many focus on the marriage.

• Return of the Marriage
    Don't follow your logic there. Undoing OMD and bringing the marriage back doesn't mean undoing every story between OMD and now.

Ultimately it's a simple matter. Have the Peter and MJ at present get married, as soon as they exchange vows, they have a moment where they go, "I remember". And that way every story in the First married era happened in continuity until it got undone, every story between OMD and the second marriage is in continuity as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Don't follow your logic there. Undoing OMD and bringing the marriage back doesn't mean undoing every story between OMD and now.

Ultimately it's a simple matter. Have the Peter and MJ at present get married, as soon as they exchange vows, they have a moment where they go, "I remember". And that way every story in the First married era happened in continuity until it got undone, every story between OMD and the second marriage is in continuity as well.
    I was refering to things about the retcon that people want to get removed or changed.

Many people want to undone OMD but i dont know the extension of those changes.

The marriage is usually the focal point but as i said it, OMD bring a lot more changes.

Im not saying that every story post OMD is erased from continuity if OMD is "undone"
    Last edited by Lapsus; 09-11-2020 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapsus View Post

• Return of the Marriage
    Aunt May back in the grave is what I normally say. Spider-man identity being public again I'm not sure like does anyone care anymore? think about it right now Peter is connected to Spider-man at this point in their lives if spider-man enemies wanted to hurt him they would have already tried to. As for Harry i guess he can go back I dont see them using him for anything big later on
    Last edited by Jman27; 09-12-2020 at 10:27 AM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Aunt May back in the grave is what I normally say. Spider-man identity being public again I'm not sure like does anyone anymore? think about it right now Peter is connected to Spider-man at this point in their lives if spider-man enemies wanted to hurt him they would have already tried to. As for Harry i guess he can go back I dont see them using him for anything big later on
    I mean, Peter's always been connected to Spider-Man since back when he was the go-to guy for exclusive pictures of him, but I think that's a different beast from people knowing he's Spider-Man.