Page 75 of 79 FirstFirst ... 2565717273747576777879 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1181

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    Its weird because I would assume that all of these different versions of Mary Jane and Gwen physically look different (Like how Felicia on Earth-65 is black) Not only are they drawn differently, but 616 MJ and Gwen are characterized as being visually striking women, but that isn't the case with the earth-65 or ultimate versions. Yet they had Spider-Gwen pose as 616 Gwen during Clone Conspiracy.

Anyway, I would hope that Carnage EmJay ends up being an ally rather than an antagonist, but if she is ported to the 616 universe it would be very cathartic to have 616 MJ beat the crap out of her.
    Well, she had the same outfit and used extensions to get the hair right, but I guess facially they're meant to be the same?

Ultimate MJ could look pretty striking when she wanted to. I remember that time she dyed her hair black and dressed really skimpy for a party and then when she went on that date with the Molten Man band leader after she and Peter broke up (the 2nd time).

I only assume she'll be an antagonist because of her personality, abrasiveness, and how McGuire views MJ compared to Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Tiger View Post
    Its weird because I would assume that all of these different versions of Mary Jane and Gwen physically look different (Like how Felicia on Earth-65 is black) Not only are they drawn differently, but 616 MJ and Gwen are characterized as being visually striking women, but that isn't the case with the earth-65 or ultimate versions. Yet they had Spider-Gwen pose as 616 Gwen during Clone Conspiracy.

Anyway, I would hope that Carnage EmJay ends up being an ally rather than an antagonist, but if she is ported to the 616 universe it would be very cathartic to have 616 MJ beat the crap out of her.
    Give MJ a lamp or something and she'll beat up Carnge EmJay. MJ with a lamp is too strong. No villain would stand a chance.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, she had the same outfit and used extensions to get the hair right, but I guess facially they're meant to be the same?

Ultimate MJ could look pretty striking when she wanted to. I remember that time she dyed her hair black and dressed really skimpy for a party and then when she went on that date with the Molten Man band leader after she and Peter broke up (the 2nd time).

I only assume she'll be an antagonist because of her personality, abrasiveness, and how McGuire views MJ compared to Gwen.
    Well, we have to assume that, when we talk about different dimensions, mutations apart, DNA between counterparts are identical. You know, like clones.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, we have to assume that, when we talk about different dimensions, mutations apart, DNA between counterparts are identical. You know, like clones.
    Mostly, yeah. That said, props to Agent Z for sharing that Em Jay Carnage design by Flaviano. I am cautiously looking forward to Gwenom vs. Carnage.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    This is really going to give me nightmares. I'm worried this could affect Earth-616's at some point. I mean, it can work with Venom, like in Renew Your Vows; but Carnage is always a worse monster than Venom. This design precisely shows my worries about MJ being bonded with Carnage in "Ultimate Spider-Man". It actually turned out well there with MJ becoming Spider-Woman, but I couldn't stop being worried for obvious reasons. One of the reasons they shouldn't have ended the series in Season 4.

I was watching the Spiderman TAS from the 90's and MJ fate in that show is really dark.lile holy sh*t

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I was watching the Spiderman TAS from the 90's and MJ fate in that show is really dark.lile holy sh*t
    Either she's drifting between dimensions forever or she's a clone who literally evaporated in front of Peter. While the final minute of the series had Madame Web taking Spider-Man to find her at last, I was still disappointed it didn't end with Spider-Man finally reunited with Mary Jane (and her knowing he was Peter behind the mask). That said, if plans for a sixth season had gone through, Spider-Man would have found her lost in Victorian England, with Carnage as the infamous serial killer Jack the Ripper --- which would explain in-universe why Jack the Ripper was never caught.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Word of God says that they reunited.
    Last edited by PCN24454; 12-05-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Word of God says that they reuinited.
    Uh-huh, which was nice, though I'd have liked to see it onscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Uh-huh, which was nice, though I'd have liked to see it onscreen.
    One of the guys who created the show did sell a draft of the missing story awhile back.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

There was supposed to be a voice conclusion that I don't think quite got the funding they were looking for...

It would make for a fun 3 or 4 episode mini series if they did a wrap up with the Jack the Ripper Carnage England story. The version that was from Semper's Kickstarter had that and a whole bunch of other stuff in it along with other real life figures, a circus involving past Victorian versions of familiar Spidey characters and villains. Marvel Animation coulda done stuff like that if they wanted to, Disney Plus these days seems like a good place for projects like that, but Marvel Animation is gone and we have whatever Feige wants to oversee now I suppose.

Spidey and MJ by Ed Benes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Spidey and MJ by Ed Benes.
    MJ swinging with Peter is always a sweet scene .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    MJ swinging with Peter is always a sweet scene .
    The web being shaped like a heart just adds to it.