Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    "Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

Tom Taylor? No, thank you.

Did we learn nothing from X-Men Red and Honeybadger?

What a gut-punch.

Astonishing Member

Magnus and X better have a better plan than just hiding Moira inno place coz once she dies all they've done is for nothing.I realise her mutation prevents her from being immortal because in life 9 rolling with an immortal,being wounded and frozen in stasis for safety- she still was killable, in life 6 thousands of years into the future -same story.So Magnus and co don't have much time left.Either they ask Sinister to clone her or make her the first Chimera and try keep her consciousness (soul) in Cerebro or with Apoth software in the clones or as they already did perhaps the Shiar Golem is an advanced technology clone of Moira that keeps reality from collapsing.Lets wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    Magnus and X better have a better plan than just hiding Moira inno place coz once she dies all they've done is for nothing.I realise her mutation prevents her from being immortal because in life 9 rolling with an immortal,being wounded and frozen in stasis for safety- she still was killable, in life 6 thousands of years into the future -same story.So Magnus and co don't have much time left.Either they ask Sinister to clone her or make her the first Chimera and try keep her consciousness (soul) in Cerebro or with Apoth software in the clones or as they already did perhaps the Shiar Golem is an advanced technology clone of Moira that keeps reality from collapsing.Lets wait and see
    She is on life 10 and this may very well be her last life, so they are working with the assumption that everything matters. Even if she has one more life left, this isnt for nothing as its information that Moira can take into the next life

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She is on life 10 and this may very well be her last life, so they are working with the assumption that everything matters. Even if she has one more life left, this isnt for nothing as its information that Moira can take into the next life
    One thing we're not sure is if life 11 as seen by Destiny is Moira's or the Golem husk she created(to fake a death).Either that husk was killed or actually it was s ruse and a back up plan to prevent reality collapsing.When you go back the way Destiny described life 11 it was like she wasn't certain it was a true life ,she said something like (not verbatim) I see 10 lives at most 11.Now if you think about the prognostication,Destiny saw what she saw 10 lives and maybe the life or likeness of a golem,so she had no way of knowing it wasn't the real Moira even if she saw 11 Moira's across time.I think yes it's possible real Moira has one more life left,but it wouldnt surprise me she has only 10 but the Golem is her failsafe if she somehow transferred her mutation and consiousness into it,it could be her ace in the hole

Extraordinary Member

Did Destiny tell Mystique to blow up Muir Island to end Moira’s tenth life?

Is that why she used the golem?