Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

That scan says nothing of the sort

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That scan says nothing of the sort
    Scan says before the x-man started there was a plan in place

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Scan says before the x-man started there was a plan in place
    Your scan is too small and illegible so I went back to the original page and it does not say that anywhere on it. Even if it did, before the X-men, implies that the X-men have not formed yet. That happens in (Uncanny) X-men #1

We have a plan I’m guess starting the x-men is in that plan
    Attached Images Attached Images

We have a plan I’m guess starting the x-men is in that plan
    Xavier already planned to start the X-Men when he was on the bench before Moira even came up to him. The plan was eventual mutant unity.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Xavier already planned to start the X-Men when he was on the bench before Moira even came up to him. The plan was eventual mutant unity.
    Yeah, I thought it was obvious the eventual plan was Krakoa. The entire miniseries was about how they came about executing that plan, not forming the X-men

Yeah, I thought it was obvious the eventual plan was Krakoa. The entire miniseries was about how they came about executing that plan, not forming the X-men
    We even see in Life IV that when Moira followed Xavier’s lead, the X-Men were still formed.
    Last edited by Tycon; 04-10-2020 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

We even see in Life IV that when Moira followed Xavier’s lead, the X-Men were still formed.
    Moira inserted herself in Xavier’s plan for the x-men right before he started the x-men. Also she tells Xavier you’ve been dreaming the wrong dream.

Moira inserted herself in Xavier’s plan for the x-men right before he started the x-men. Also she tells Xavier you’ve been dreaming the wrong dream.
    She was an ally. She always was even before HoX. She was not around the original X-men at all and her involvement with the team was minimal at best. She was doing her own thing over on Muir Isle during those formidal years so I dont see how she (nor Magneto) could be considered an original X-man. The plan that she talks about in this issue is about Krakoa. You completely missed the point of Powers of X if you think its about the formation of the X-men

She was an ally. She always was even before HoX. She was not around the original X-men at all and her involvement with the team was minimal at best. She was doing her own thing over on Muir Isle during those formidal years so I dont see how she (nor Magneto) could be considered an original X-man. The plan that she talks about in this issue is about Krakoa. You completely missed the point of Powers of X if you think its about the formation of the X-men
    I think it’s both about the formation of the x-men and the nation you can’t have one with out the other

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    As this is Hickman, I have no idea whatsoever if you're being serious.
    More like a run through XMen history. So yeah. S perfectly valid theory.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    More like a run through XMen history. So yeah. S perfectly valid theory.
    So the X-Men that we’re killed by Krakoa in the past were sacrificial lambs?
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member Electricmastro's Avatar

Yes, the dream that will always seem wrong so long as certain writers come along to stomp on it hard enough. Wrong dream? Pfft. More like wrong approach from the writers who’ve overly-antagonized the mutants to the point that they’ve all basically huddled to an island to negotiate on while waiting for the humans to wither away. Doesn’t quite matter what Moira says in the long run really, because she doesn’t control what happens in the Marvel Universe: the writers do.