Default Looking for a Chart from House of X/Powers of X (Details and SPOILERS within)

SPOILERS FOR HOUSE OF X/POWERS OF X BELOW

Alright, so I bought a digital copy of the collection of this series- at a discount, but I bought it legally.

*However* Comixology's copy of a key chart is too low resolution for me to make out. I can of course zoom in on it, but the text just gets really blurry (Bigger, but not sharper) and I still can't see what it says.

The chart I'm looking for is "The Many Lives of Moira X", Page 121 of the digital copy of the the House of X/Powers of X compilation (I'm sure it's also in one or more of the original 12 floppies for those of you who have them, I just don't know which issue and page number.).

I'm looking for one of the following. Either:

A. A copy of the chart online in high enough resolution that I can actually read the words on the page.
    B. A page online somewhere that just types out the words on the chart, which life they fall into, and which year they are.
    C. If all else fails, people who can try to give me the gist.

Though I was careful to label this a spoiler thread because just the name of the chart itself and the potential details of it if anyone posts a link or a description or something are all spoilers, I actually am literally on page 121 of the compilation, so I would appreciate it if people did not spoil anything beyond that point (Obviously, if it's in the chart, you're not spoiling it, because I am would be able to read it if the resolution on the Comixology version wasn't so bad.).

It's okay if anyone wants to mildly spoil something that would be super-obvious if I read the chart like "Life #10 appears to be the X-Men timeline from all the books prior to this point, ending with the events of the beginning of the collection you are reading." or something (I'm guessing that's what it is, even though I can't read it). Ideally it'd be what it would appear to be if you'd not read the rest of the compilation, not spoiling a swerve where something might turn out not to be what it seems, but at this point I'll settle for whatever- just don't render the last 300 pages not worth reading for me anymore.

I'm imagining that some of these are timelines we may have seen before that wound up not being the main timeline to this point or what we thought were alternate universes and may not have been alternate timelines (i.e. Old Man Logan's original timeline or something).

Anyhow, I'll try some other browsers and Amazon's reader and stuff. Something somewhere might show me this in decent resolution. But it also may not. If someone can link me a .pdf, that would be really helpful.
    Last edited by SuperCrab; 01-04-2020 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Did we ever find out what happened in Life Nine?

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Did we ever find out what happened in Life Nine?
    Powers of X #3 spoilers:

spoilers:
    Moira got hurt during an assassination attempt against Apocalypse and as a result was put into stasis. Later Apocalypse and his team managed to retrieve informations about when Nimrod came online but the whole team was killed except for Wolverine who escaped with the information. He then awakened Moira, gave her the info and killed her to reset the timeline which allowed Moira to warn Xavier and Magneto in Life Ten about the Mother Mold.
    end of spoilers

Powers of X #3 spoilers:

spoilers:
    Moira got hurt during an assassination attempt against Apocalypse and as a result was put into stasis. Later Apocalypse and his team managed to retrieve informations about when Nimrod came online but the whole team was killed except for Wolverine who escaped with the information. He then awakened Moira, gave her the info and killed her to reset the timeline which allowed Moira to warn Xavier and Magneto in Life Ten about the Mother Mold.
    end of spoilers
    Thank you. It's been a while so I forgot everything.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Thank you. It's been a while so I forgot everything.
    You're welcome!

Thank you!!!

Life 10's got Moira's faked death and the Genosha Genocide backwards. Moira 'died' before the Genocide, not after.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCrab View Post
    Thank you!!!
    You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Life 10's got Moira's faked death and the Genosha Genocide backwards. Moira 'died' before the Genocide, not after.
    Yeah, fortunately it was fixed for the collected edition (at least the one on Comixology, not sure about the physical version) it now reads as:

Year 48: Moira fakes death (Shi'ar Golem)
    Year 49: Genocide at Genosha

I did a quick check of my shiny new physical copy and, yes, it's been corrected.

Edit: I was looking too far toward the back of the book and didn't see the chart in question initially.
    Last edited by nx01a; 01-04-2020 at 06:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCrab View Post
    Thank you!!!
    Enjoy the ride!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!