Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by maninthemacintosh1606 View Post
    So is Wade and Elsa a thing now? haha
    Honestly, she's more fun than Shiklah

Any one knows more about "SpideyPool"?

Was Deadpool and Spiderman ever a duo or worked together, cuz its a helluva fandom "SpideyPool". Just wondering if anyone knew...

Here's one of many, many examples. I see this all the time:

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    Any one knows more about "SpideyPool"?

Was Deadpool and Spiderman ever a duo or worked together, cuz its a helluva fandom "SpideyPool". Just wondering if anyone knew...
    Spider-Man/Deadpool was a book originally written by Joe Kelly and illustrated by Ed McGuinness several years ago now. It was really great and completely canon in the 616. After they finished their 12 issue story, a few other writers came on the continue the book for quite a while but it was never as good as with Joe Kelly.

Aside from "teaming up" a handful of other times, there is the Deadpool mini series called Suicide Kings, where Wade, Spider-Man and Daredevil all work together. Hence, Team Red.

Last edited by cc008; 10-03-2020 at 10:59 AM.

EDIT : Messed up the quoting somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I don't think Hickman wants anything to do with him in his grand X-Men design. Of course I'd love to see him more in Cable or even in X-Force. But it doesn't seem like Wade is getting as much a push as he was several years ago. I wish we could meet somewhere in the middle. Where we aren't getting a million mini series a year, but his book matters in the grander Marvel Universe.
    Which sucks because I would love to see how Hickman would write him. God I miss Duggans run too. I had high hopes from Young and that was a huge disappointment. I have every issue from Thompson but really havent read it because I feel like its going to be another Young type book. Atleast it seemed that way from the little I have read. Anyways, I wish there was somebody that haves passion to dig deep with Deadpool.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Honestly, she's more fun than Shiklah
    That's not a hard feat. lol Shiklah was his worst & most toxic love interest to date. Followed by Copycat.

Though I didn't care for the series, I liked his relationship with Diamondback in Gale Simon's Hotshots . Wish we could've gotten more of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    That's not a hard feat. lol Shiklah was his worst & most toxic love interest to date. Followed by Copycat.

Though I didn't care for the series, I liked his relationship with Diamondback in Gale Simon's Hotshots . Wish we could've gotten more of that.
    When it comes to Wade's love interests, these would be my favorites...

• Typhoid Mary

• Sandi Brandenberg

• Irene Merryweather

Last edited by K7P5V; 10-07-2020 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Wade just can't win with the ladies...though is Copycat still around?

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Wade just can't win with the ladies...though is Copycat still around?
    I think the last we saw of her was the Wedding issue (27) of Duggan and Posehn in a backup story. I wish she'd come back, but honestly, if there's anything to this Bloodstone relationship, I like it.

For a guy who's horribly disfigured, he's got around a little bit. I was never a fan of the Rogue fling, though.

The Daredevil/Deadpool annual by Joe Kelly is a great issue dealing with Typhoid Mary. Who we also just found out is still around in the current Daredevil volume.

DEADPOOL BOOKS COMING IN JANUARY 2021

DEADPOOL #10

KELLY THOMPSON (W)
    GERARDO SANDOVAL (A/C)
    KING OF THE MONSTERS VERSUS KING OF THE DRAGONS!
    • An evil, ancient cult wants to kill DEADPOOL.
    • An evil, ancient space god wants to kill Deadpool.
    • Why does everyone want to kill Deadpool??? (I mean, we know why…)
    40 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99

SAVAGE AVENGERS #17

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • KEV WALKER (A) • Cover by VALERIO GIANGIORDANO
    VARIANT COVER BY E.M. GIST
    “BLACK SKIES” PART 1!
    CONAN rings in the New Year on Ryker’s Island — which he promptly breaks out of with the help of...DEADPOOL. The two warriors fight together against the symbiotes of KNULL, and Conan makes a surprising discovery that may help him overcome KULAN GATH.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

DEADPOOL BY JOE KELLY: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION VOL. 2 TPB

Written by JOE KELLY & JAMES FELDER
    Penciled by YANCEY LABAT, PETE WOODS, WALTER MCDANIEL, STEVE HARRIS & MORE
    Cover by WALTER MCDANIEL
    Joe Kelly’s riotous run continues! Deadpool goes from would-be hero to zero (issue) in an encounter with the lamest dead people in the Marvel Universe! But Wade is a drowning man as T-Ray and Typhoid continue to torment him. Can X-Force’s Siryn save Deadpool from his own self-destructive tendencies? As Wade inches closer to the edge, he finds himself targeted for death! The man called Ajax is cleaning house, and he wants Deadpool’s stain scrubbed from the planet. But what’s his connection to Wade’s untold origin? Meanwhile, the world is on the brink of cosmic oblivion — and as far as Landau, Luckman & Lake are concerned, only one man can avert disaster: Deadpool is destined to be the savior of Earth! Really?! Collecting DEADPOOL (1997) #0 and #12-20, DEADPOOL AND DEATH ANNUAL ’98, BABY’S FIRST DEADPOOL BOOK and ENCYCLOPAEDIA DEADPOOLICA.
    384 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99
    ISBN: 978-1-302-92334-1
    Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16

biggest take away:

SO excited for Deadpool to show up in Savage Avengers. Been hoping since its launch that Duggan would be able to get Wade in there.

Fantastic Member

no deadpool in the feb 2020 solicits thought it might be retribution related to the rumored hickman liefled feud but eventhough e marvel loves kelly thompson her deadpool has been a huge dud both creatively and sales wise and is far worse received than scottie young quick run but I am hearing that there will be HUGE DEADPOOL news coming sometime in december regarding the book and no liefeld is not coming back for art

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

Well Deadpool 3 is happening officially now so there's that.

Hell yeah. Please bring back Cable and Domino, as was rumored, and they don’t remember meeting him in the FOX-verse but only Deadpool does. That has lots of potential.