Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    no deadpool in the feb 2020 solicits thought it might be retribution related to the rumored hickman liefled feud but eventhough e marvel loves kelly thompson her deadpool has been a huge dud both creatively and sales wise and is far worse received than scottie young quick run but I am hearing that there will be HUGE DEADPOOL news coming sometime in december regarding the book and no liefeld is not coming back for art
    This has me excited. Do not threaten me with a good time. Wonder if the book will end with the King in Black tie in just as Mercs for Money ended with the Inhumans vs X-Men tie ins.

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    Well Deadpool 3 is happening officially now so there's that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Hell yeah. Please bring back Cable and Domino, as was rumored, and they don’t remember meeting him in the FOX-verse but only Deadpool does. That has lots of potential.
    LET'S GO!!! Best news of the day

Wade WILL once again appear in Savage Avengers, issue #18 in February:

SAVAGE AVENGERS #18

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • KEV WALKER (A) • Cover by VALERIO GIANGIORDANO

Variant Cover by SUPERLOG

AVENGERS MECH STRIKE VARIANT COVER BY LEO CASTELLANI

THROUGH HELLFIRE AND…DEADPOOL?

Conan, Deadpool and the Night Flyer escape Riker’s in the endless night during the reign of the King in Black. What crazy heist will ruin Deadpool’s 30th anniversary? Here’s a hint: It involves the Hellfire Club!

32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    no deadpool in the feb 2020 solicits thought it might be retribution related to the rumored hickman liefled feud but eventhough e marvel loves kelly thompson her deadpool has been a huge dud both creatively and sales wise and is far worse received than scottie young quick run but I am hearing that there will be HUGE DEADPOOL news coming sometime in december regarding the book and no liefeld is not coming back for art
    Interesting. Hopefully Thompson's DP is finished. Neither Thompson did anything good with him imo. It would be nice to get a writer to make me care about DP again. Because so far, only Duggan & Joel Kelly's occasional work has done so.

I'm not interested in random, bland, Waypool that the Thompsons seemed to be going for.

IMO, Typhoid Mary should be forbidden from this list.

Wade continues to show up in Savage Avengers in March, thank you Gerry Duggan

SAVAGE AVENGERS #19

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • KEV WALKER (A)
    Cover by VALERIO GIANGIORDANO
    TWO-TONE VARIANT COVER BY MICHAEL CHO
    • Conan’s heist of the Hellfire Club goes awry when the mutants hire his sword to help free Storm and Cyclops from Knull.
    • Join us for some March Madness starring Conan, Deadpool and the Marauders.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

And no ongoing, but we do get this one-shot celebrating Wade's 30th:

DEADPOOL NERDY 30 #1

ROB LIEFELD, FABIAN NICIEZA, SKOTTIE YOUNG, Gail Simone,
    KELLY THOMPSON, GERRY DUGGAN, BRIAN POSEHN and more! (W)
    ROB LIEFELD, Patch Zircher, Kevin Libranda, Aaron Conley and more! (A)
    COVER BY ED MCGUINNESS
    VARIANT COVER BY MIKE HAWTHORNE
    DEADPOOL 30TH VARIANT COVER BY ROB LIEFELD
    HE’S THE MERC WITH THE MOUTH! (FULL OF BIRTHDAY CAKE!)
    Deadpool’s turning 30! And to help celebrate, we’ve assembled some of his classic storytellers to tell tales of Wade Wilson birthdays past, present and future! A first birthday with time-traveling assassins! A sweet sixteen party that would make Molly Ringwald weep! A 100th birthday that could only be celebrated in grand Deadpool style! Blow out the candles! Pin the cybernetic arm on the Cable! And open this present, just for you!
    48 PGS./ONE-SHOT/Parental Advisory …$5.99

I really like how Ed McGuinness draws Cable. Especially in that costume. Looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I really like how Ed McGuinness draws Cable. Especially in that costume. Looks great.
    Agreed. It's great that McGuinness is doing Wade again...

...and it's always nice to see the McGuinness version of Cable (OG/adult version, of course ):

Deadpool and Harley Capitulo 4 serie

Re: McGuinness...

I like that he's managed to keep his old style with Wade from his original run on the book with Joe Kelly, while updating his style to more modern work like he has on that cover and in the recent Spider-Man/Deadpool book (Also with Kelly)