Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Scott Lang (Ant-Man) Appreciation 2020

Former Thief. Father. Superhero. All in a days work for Scott Lang, the Second Ant-Man and the most known Ant-Man thanks to the movies.

Look forward to his new series coming next month.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Happy New Year to Scott (and Cassie) .

Movie question:

I’ve heard that Ant-Man 3 might be a father-daughter adventure focusing on the core relationship between Scott and Cassie, and of course Cassie becoming a superhero. Nothing solid, but that’s the general idea.

Do you think that’s likely?

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Movie question:

I’ve heard that Ant-Man 3 might be a father-daughter adventure focusing on the core relationship between Scott and Cassie, and of course Cassie becoming a superhero. Nothing solid, but that’s the general idea.

They're probably going to use Ant-Man 3 to set up Young Avengers in some way and I don't think there's much more they can do with Hope (she wasn't super interesting to begin with). Plus, I've always considered Scott and Cassie's relationship to be the core of the Ant-Man films anyways (just like the comics) so focusing even more on it by making Cassie Stature or Stinger just makes sense.

Can’t wait for he and Cassie to team up. Not sold on the choice of villains, tbh. The non human threats tend to lack personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Movie question:

I think the movie is definitely going to focus on Scott and Cassie re-connecting post-Endgame and Cassie becoming a hero.

It wouldn't shock me if 3 is about Scott+Cassie as well as Scott making the big leap with Hope.

Guess the security firms done if Scott's looking for another job. Also, I didn't think Cassie would have problems with Scott being a superhero. After Spencer's run they seemed to be working as team.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Modamy View Post
    Guess the security firms done if Scott's looking for another job. Also, I didn't think Cassie would have problems with Scott being a superhero. After Spencer's run they seemed to be working as team.
    Yes, the security firm disbanded around the time of "Secret Empire". In SECRET EMPIRE: BRAVE NEW WORLD #1 we saw Machinesmith and Grizzly go back to working for villains during the Hydra takeover, and after Hydra was defeated Scott left Earth and joined the Guardians of the Galaxy for a while due to his having betrayed the underground to Hydra. By the time Scott returned to Earth, his business was already shut down for months and his employees had all moved on.

I don't think Cassie has issues with Scott being a superhero -- the article just says that the two of them are at odds, but it doesn't say about what.

What I am interested in least is Cassie and Scott yelling at one another. Can’t believe that he’s still in a position where he has to impress her. Dude has been a member of 3 superhero teams; not counting the Defenders. He discovered how to use pym particles to increase his strength and durability on his own.

Cassie looks more like herself in that preview, but something about her face just throws me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cassie looks more like herself in that preview, but something about her face just throws me off.
    The line work makes her look old. There's no softness to her features.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    The line work makes her look old. There's no softness to her features.
    Yeah, her face makes her look like 10 years older.