Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    My 3 favorite Schwarzenegger films are Commando, Twins, & Running Man.

Death Wish 3 is my favorite Death Wish film.

Rocky IV is my favorite Rocky film.

My favorite John Candy film is a tie between Armed and Dangerous and the Great Outdoors.

favorite Sam Raimi film is Dark Man.

My favorite Halloween film is Halloween 4 the Return of Michael Myers.

My favorite Peter Weller film is Leviathan.

Also, while not as good as the originals I think Caddy Shack 2 and Godfather 3 get too much hate.

I like Howard the Duck.
    Are any of these controversial? A LOT of people think Rocky 4 is their favorite, for instance. MAYBE Howard the Duck, but even then I have a hard time finding anyone that doesn't at least remember it fondly irl, the hatred seems to come from online critics (btw I loved it myself).

As for Caddyshack 2...the only thing superior it has over Caddyshack 1, IMHO...Kenny Loggins outdid himself. I prefer "Nobody's Fool" to "I'm Alright" from Caddyshack 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Are any of these controversial? A LOT of people think Rocky 4 is their favorite, for instance. MAYBE Howard the Duck, but even then I have a hard time finding anyone that doesn't at least remember it fondly irl, the hatred seems to come from online critics (btw I loved it myself).

As for Caddyshack 2...the only thing superior it has over Caddyshack 1, IMHO...Kenny Loggins outdid himself. I prefer "Nobody's Fool" to "I'm Alright" from Caddyshack 1.
    I think for Schwarzenegger many people would list Predator or T2.

John Candy would probably be Uncle Buck or Planes, Trains, & Automobiles.

Raimi an Evil Dead movie or a Spider-Man movie.

Peter Weller most likely Robocop.

Halloween would usually be most people's favorite Halloween film and I think it's better than 4 I just enjoy 4 more.

I just seem to like the more unlikely chooses in franchises and actors' careers.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I think for Schwarzenegger many people would list Predator or T2.

John Candy would probably be Uncle Buck or Planes, Trains, & Automobiles.

Raimi an Evil Dead movie or a Spider-Man movie.

Peter Weller most likely Robocop.

Halloween would usually be most people's favorite Halloween film and I think it's better than 4 I just enjoy 4 more.

I just seem to like the more unlikely chooses in franchises and actors' careers.
    Different strokes and experiences I guess. A lot of people would name Naked Lunch or Buckaroo Banzai before RoboCop for Weller, for instance. And for John Candy, you'd be surprised. He actually has an extensive catalogue of movies he did before he died, though sure maybe Uncle Buck would be said 80% of the time with some JFKs and Cool Runnings and Spaceballs thrown in there.

I get what you're saying though, its just I guess when I think "controversial" I think "Ishtar wasn't THAT bad!" not a minority but not unheard of opinion. I've heard a lot of people voice what you said about Godfather 3 (I haven't seen any of them so I just take people's word on it).