Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 227
  1. #1

    Default Mutant Nation of Krakoa: Krakoa Appreciation 2020

    We are Mutant! Mutants Forever!!

    Welcome to 2020 fellow Krakoanites, this is where we appreciate our beautiful sentient island nation that gives us safety and succor from all those who would harm us in the world! This is our nation, We are mutant!

    House Of X 06 (of 06)-027.jpg
    House Of X 06 (of 06)-028.jpg
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  2. #2

    Default



    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  3. #3
    Astonishing Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    2,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post


    Where is the council located in relation to Moira's No Place? Nearby? Far?
    Admiral of a fleet of ships—relationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  4. #4

    Default

    Better maps, from the Krakoa Locations thread:


    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  5. #5
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member CoCoBandz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Some bag...
    Posts
    2,502

    Default

    What ever happened to broccoli kid and what was Jean cooking for dinner in X-Men #1?

  7. #7
    Mighty Member Frobisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    What ever happened to broccoli kid and what was Jean cooking for dinner in X-Men #1?
    We are building a better mutant world, and everyone who would live in it owes something.

  8. #8
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    11,762

    Default



  9. #9
    Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3,875

    Default

    Krakoa >>>>>>>>>>> the institute.

    Hope its around for a long time!

  10. #10
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,731

    Default

    "I honestly don't know what comfort I can give you. Everyone needs to accept the new normal of Krakoa"
    --Magneto (XM 04)
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  11. #11
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I'm super excited to learn more about Arakko!
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  12. #12
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    "I honestly don't know what comfort I can give you. Everyone needs to accept the new normal of Krakoa"
    --Magneto (XM 04)


    Last edited by Jbenito; 01-05-2020 at 02:52 PM.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  13. #13
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,980

    Default

    I'm interested in a mini of The Five, especially with more of them dancing. Proteus up there considering poppin' and lockin' one time real quick.

    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  14. #14
    Incredible Member Astroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    503

    Default

    I'd love a mini or Giant Size of "Life on Krakoa." It could be done like Linklater's directorial style in "Slackers" where the "camera" keeps following different people in different scenes, all making a large complete aggregate.

    It would be a cool way to show what some less prominent mutants are doing and give some "seeds" for future writers to play with. It would also be a cool way to show some more controversial relationship features without derailing the main books.

    Some readers' hearts would explode with joy and some readers' heads would explode with outrage. Good times!!!!

  15. #15
    Proud Krakoan Jbenito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    I'd love a mini or Giant Size of "Life on Krakoa." It could be done like Linklater's directorial style in "Slackers" where the "camera" keeps following different people in different scenes, all making a large complete aggregate.

    It would be a cool way to show what some less prominent mutants are doing and give some "seeds" for future writers to play with. It would also be a cool way to show some more controversial relationship features without derailing the main books.

    Some readers' hearts would explode with joy and some readers' heads would explode with outrage. Good times!!!!
    Sounds fantastic! I'd love to see Krakoans develop other means of commerce. We got a glimpse of what looked like some kind of outdoor cafe in Excalibur #1. That type of stuff is exciting to me and my heart would indeed explode with joy.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •