Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Results 361 to 375 of 375
  1. #361
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    984

    Default

    One thing I wondered on Utopia and now on Krakoa.

    Do the non-x-men mutants see the X-men like some elite clique?

  2. #362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    One thing I wondered on Utopia and now on Krakoa.

    Do the non-x-men mutants see the X-men like some elite clique?
    I would think they see them more as protectors and saviors for bringing them to Krakoa, for now anyway.
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  3. #363
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I would think they see them more as protectors and saviors for bringing them to Krakoa, for now anyway.
    !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    One thing I wondered on Utopia and now on Krakoa.

    Do the non-x-men mutants see the X-men like some elite clique?
    On Utopia, everyone was considered an “X-Man.” But on Krakoa, they’re seen as their military and protectorate. Before both they were definitely seen as “uppity and privileged” mutants but that went through a major change when Rosencanny hit.

  4. #364
    Spectacular Member Micabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I would think they see them more as protectors and saviors for bringing them to Krakoa, for now anyway.
    I'm persoanally looking forward to the Arakkoans attacking the Krakoans.

  5. #365
    Ultimate Member Tycon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    12,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I'm persoanally looking forward to the Arakkoans attacking the Krakoans.
    I think the Arakkoans want Krakoa reunited more than they would want to attack whoever is on that island. Besides, Summoner was friendly to them.

  6. #366
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think the Arakkoans want Krakoa reunited more than they would want to attack whoever is on that island. Besides, Summoner was friendly to them.
    Speaking of Arrakoans ,this has reminded me of the offshoot branch of mutants the Neo, I wonder what Hickman thinks of the Neo..does he see a future for them in his X-Men stories? I love the CoV they are my fave X-Men adversaries but why not grow the mythos with the Neo so that we can have some inter-mutant warfare?

  7. #367
    Astonishing Member Ferro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    2,583

    Default

    If black swan gave us a taste of whats to come from the black order back in new avengers, the summoner can do the same and his benevolent and warm nature, even if strange, probably give us a taste of these horseman.
    I really think these horseman will not be what we expect, prety much every horseman we have had but more evil and competent, but perhaps they will end up something more like the summoner

  8. #368
    Astonishing Member Glio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    3,663

    Default

    The four original horsemen agreed with being sealed in Limbo for all eternity fighting against demons to protect Earth.

    They can be assholes but they have some good in them.

  9. #369
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,605

    Default

    When War was telling her Summoner to go meet Scott and Co., I thought it quite touching and was a little moved.
    I can't wait to meet them...I want to do a welcome basket with baked goods and flowers, jars of home-made preserves. Something tasteful, yet elegant.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-25-2020 at 06:21 AM.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  10. #370
    Astonishing Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    When War was telling her Summoner to go meet Scott and Co., I thought it quite touching and was a little moved.
    I can't wait to meet them...I want to do a welcome basket with baked goods and flowers, jars of home-made preserves. Something tasteful, yet elegant.
    That but I feel like it should be appropriate to add the heads of our enemies alongside the flowers. She's a mama but she's still War.

  11. #371
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    3,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    That but I feel like it should be appropriate to add the heads of our enemies alongside the flowers. She's a mama but she's still War.
    Oh yes.

    We present those on platters for our Greet and Meet at the Green Lagoon. They'll make the perfect centre pieces.
    I can see it now...Earthen-ware cake stands (with the embossed o--[A]--o), an abundance Krakoan Flora cascading off the sides of the tables, soft lighting. A modern, romantic take on Salome and John the Baptist.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-25-2020 at 06:41 AM.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa, FOREVER!!!

  12. #372
    Astonishing Member Veitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Oh yes.

    We present those on platters for our Greet and Meet at the Green Lagoon. They'll make the perfect centre pieces.
    I can see it now...Earthen-ware cake stands (with the embossed o--[A]--o), an abundance Krakoan Flora cascading off the sides of the tables, soft lighting. A modern, romantic take on Salome and John the Baptist.
    Yaasss. I know a certain Pretender that could provide what John did.

  13. #373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    When War was telling her Summoner to go meet Scott and Co., I thought it quite touching and was a little moved.
    I can't wait to meet them...I want to do a welcome basket with baked goods and flowers, jars of home-made preserves. Something tasteful, yet elegant.
    This sounds divine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    That but I feel like it should be appropriate to add the heads of our enemies alongside the flowers. She's a mama but she's still War.
    Ok I LOL'd!
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

  14. #374
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    One thing I wondered on Utopia and now on Krakoa.

    Do the non-x-men mutants see the X-men like some elite clique?
    I'd guess more like the military/ strikeforce of Krakoa.

  15. #375
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    One thing I wondered on Utopia and now on Krakoa.

    Do the non-x-men mutants see the X-men like some elite clique?
    Every mutant on Utopia was an X-man. One thing Fraction did well was utilize everyone even if it was one panel to highlight how everyone was contributing in some way. He also did well to mix up characters

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •