Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    That being said, is there any other INTEGRAL mutant(s) I should consider for inclusion? Not because "favorite" or even that they are heavily featured in a multiple books (I'm looking at your Logan), but who I'm just forgetting their importance to the mutant nation?

Thanks to any and all for their input.
    Jamie Braddock, Xandra and Broo as mutant puppet rulers of alien monarchies jk

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I'd say that Sage/Beast/Forge/Trinary are kind of important, holding all the tech/science side of Krakoa together. Black Tom is also the head of security of the island, he's also important.
    Agreed, especially with Black Tom creating our beloved Green Lagoon.

Nanny too but the fans aren't ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Goddess, this thread reminded me of the hype we had on Tuesdays for comicbook Wednesdays. And how much good stuff we were getting before of this hiatus.

Ahhhh. I was looking through the "favorite character moments" thread a moment ago. I was going to post a blank box for this week's favorites but I have to finish crying first...
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

okay headcanon: As krakoa grow, the helfire bay becomes like a sea side village/port, where the 3 palaces grow in size and more buildings/structures of the same materials as the palaces start to sprawl, as people enjoy the aesthethic and want to be close to this organization, since the black palace is into the bay, at the hill a massive hellfire building is like the krakoa wall street, so every mutant can see the financials of the helfirre company and ask for certain goods or investments, since every basic need is taken care off.

You see a massive market near the ships, restaurants/clubs/gardens in red, black and white diamond, it just becomes a pituresque place

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    okay headcanon: As krakoa grow, the helfire bay becomes like a sea side village/port, where the 3 palaces grow in size and more buildings/structures of the same materials as the palaces start to sprawl, as people enjoy the aesthethic and want to be close to this organization, since the black palace is into the bay, at the hill a massive hellfire building is like the krakoa wall street, so every mutant can see the financials of the helfirre company and ask for certain goods or investments, since every basic need is taken care off.

You see a massive market near the ships, restaurants/clubs/gardens in red, black and white diamond, it just becomes a pituresque place
    Aww I love this!

I was talking to a friend about Krakoa and ... What do you think the United States should think of having lost so many super-powerful mutants in their country?

Back when skrulls, dark elves or whatever invaded the United States, the country had secured an army of mutants who would fight for them. All of those super-powerful individuals are now gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I was talking to a friend about Krakoa and ... What do you think the United States should think of having lost so many super-powerful mutants in their country?

Back when skrulls, dark elves or whatever invaded the United States, the country had secured an army of mutants who would fight for them. All of those super-powerful individuals are now gone.
    The United States keeps funding the Sentinel program or trying to make the Mutant Cure mandatory

I don't think they care about losing mutant soldiers

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Agreed, especially with Black Tom creating our beloved Green Lagoon.

Nanny too but the fans aren't ready.

Ahhhh. I was looking through the "favorite character moments" thread a moment ago. I was going to post a blank box for this week's favorites but I have to finish crying first...
    Sad times for real. I hope they find a solution soon

I like this idea! I hope Krakoa lasts enough to see all of the places develop.

I didn't know where to as the question so I ask it here.

Are the other islands such as utopia , genosha Astroid M are the still in play with this new iteration of Mutantdom?
    What happen to them, and should with this growing population I'm assuming their going to need more landscape. Would these be Mutant territories. Are there gates in those places?

I think eventually things will get so bad that they’ll be begging for the X-Men to come back. Not anytime soon, but eventually.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

I don't think the official government channels much care, they have the Avengers for defensive purposes. Shadow organizations of the US and other countries, like the Weapon X program, that used mutants are probably peeved about the lack of research subjects, I think Percy said he would explore that in X-Force.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post

Are the other islands such as utopia , genosha Astroid M are the still in play with this new iteration of Mutantdom?
    What happen to them, and should with this growing population I'm assuming their going to need more landscape. Would these be Mutant territories. Are there gates in those places?
    Island M is being used as a port for the Marauders and Callisto seems to have some sort of function there. Genosha will be featured in the Empyre X-men mini and will probably address the island's status. I thought Asteroid M was Utopia? At any rate, I don't think either has been mentioned.

BANNED

sucks to be them I suppose, more money into mutant + human relations and less into sentinels would have helped

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post

Im not sure they would care bc they only really used them in any official capacity in Freedom Force and X-Factor

sucks to be them I suppose, more money into mutant + human relations and less into sentinels would have helped
    Not to mention the vaccine. I think the U.S. govt made their stance clear just before Krakoa.

Ahhh. No more running from mobs or Sentinels. Feels good!

@ Dante Milton & Havok83

Thanks for the answers. I don't why I don't remember that fact about island I'm actually reading Marauders.
    I will keep a look out for Empyer .

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Hey fellow Krakoa enthusiasts

I'm working on a pretty big piece of fan art for this Age of Krakoa.
    Currently, I've included: The Quiet Council, including Doug & Krakoa itself (themself?), the Five, and the 4 Great Captains.
    I also plan to put opposing images of Destiny and Moira in the background, so all in all the current head count HEFTY:

Xavier, Magneto, Apocalypse, Cypher, Krakoa, Hope, Tempus, Elixir, Egg, Proteus, Storm, Marvel Girl, Nightcrawler, Gorgon, Magik, Bishop, Cyclops, Sinister, Exodus, Mystique, Shaw, Kate, & Emma.

Of course I realize that several mutants absent.
    That being said, is there any other INTEGRAL mutant(s) I should consider for inclusion? Not because "favorite" or even that they are heavily featured in a multiple books (I'm looking at your Logan), but who I'm just forgetting their importance to the mutant nation?

Thanks to any and all for their input.
    https://twitter.com/cpfokken/status/1249434947275890689 Progress