Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

(Copying and pasting Anduinel from fanart thread cause I love him for life)

The welcoming committee.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Leah:
    “Kyle is a human living in a world built for and by mutants — comparatively an outsider [...],” Williams said. “We’ll see a lot of their married life and will be exploring all the important nuance to their living situation in Krakoa. (We’ll actually see a lot of every X-factor team member’s romantic life...) Tini Howard and I might also be collaborating on a really exciting story involving human existence in Krakoa, so be on the lookout for clues about that in one of our books!”

BANNED

There’s definitely some American mutants who came to Krakoa to escape crippling medical debt and a dead end job.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    There’s definitely some American mutants who came to Krakoa to escape crippling medical debt and a dead end job.
    *raises hand*

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

JBen...you are perfection personified! Such a thoughtful and wondrous gift.
    I personally request a private audience with that welcoming committee's...member.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

id come to krakoa to create witch in the woods type of music to a new nation, you know stevie and florence and what not

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    id come to krakoa to create witch in the woods type of music to a new nation, you know stevie and florence and what not
    Be Welcomed and Be Blessed.
    So Mote It Be!!!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

We are ready for you.

valk.jpg

Krakoa (and the One Below All) are referenced in today's Valkyrie. Resurrections and Gamma-Based Immortality made Death sick, since she's becoming pointless. Very cool concept.

I wonder when/if our beloved nation will face the Hulk.

Even Death is recognizing that this is actual resurrection and not just a backlog of clones while the originals are hiding somewhere. What more proof do we need?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Even Death is recognizing that this is actual resurrection and not just a backlog of clones while the originals are hiding somewhere. What more proof do we need?
    I love that panel and its implications sooooo much! Marvel hasn't been this Gonzo and plain Weird (in awesome ways) since the late 70s!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Leah:
    “Kyle is a human living in a world built for and by mutants — comparatively an outsider [...],” Williams said. “We’ll see a lot of their married life and will be exploring all the important nuance to their living situation in Krakoa. (We’ll actually see a lot of every X-factor team member’s romantic life...) Tini Howard and I might also be collaborating on a really exciting story involving human existence in Krakoa, so be on the lookout for clues about that in one of our books!”
    So how do people feel about that? I think that's a really interesting issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Death is going through it!

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    I love that panel and its implications sooooo much! Marvel hasn't been this Gonzo and plain Weird (in awesome ways) since the late 70s!
    Yes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_Dare-Doll View Post
    So how do people feel about that? I think that's a really interesting issue!
    As long as they chip in with the utilities, friendly humans are welcome!

BANNED

also a tradition i want is cypher asking what krakoa loves to eat, besidesmutantenergy, and he says x, y and z, so mutants create a food festival of apreciation of krakoa, and everyone just helps make a MASSIVE meal in island size for krakoa since they are a massive bro ,every year.

Krakoa's old friends!

also a tradition i want is cypher asking what krakoa loves to eat, besidesmutantenergy, and he says x, y and z, so mutants create a food festival of apreciation of krakoa, and everyone just helps make a MASSIVE meal in island size for krakoa since they are a massive bro ,every year.
    I love that idea and really, the more festivals the better.