Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

One thing I wondered on Utopia and now on Krakoa.

Do the non-x-men mutants see the X-men like some elite clique?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

I would think they see them more as protectors and saviors for bringing them to Krakoa, for now anyway.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I would think they see them more as protectors and saviors for bringing them to Krakoa, for now anyway.
    !!!

On Utopia, everyone was considered an “X-Man.” But on Krakoa, they’re seen as their military and protectorate. Before both they were definitely seen as “uppity and privileged” mutants but that went through a major change when Rosencanny hit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I'm persoanally looking forward to the Arakkoans attacking the Krakoans.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I'm persoanally looking forward to the Arakkoans attacking the Krakoans.
    I think the Arakkoans want Krakoa reunited more than they would want to attack whoever is on that island. Besides, Summoner was friendly to them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think the Arakkoans want Krakoa reunited more than they would want to attack whoever is on that island. Besides, Summoner was friendly to them.
    Speaking of Arrakoans ,this has reminded me of the offshoot branch of mutants the Neo, I wonder what Hickman thinks of the Neo..does he see a future for them in his X-Men stories? I love the CoV they are my fave X-Men adversaries but why not grow the mythos with the Neo so that we can have some inter-mutant warfare?

BANNED

If black swan gave us a taste of whats to come from the black order back in new avengers, the summoner can do the same and his benevolent and warm nature, even if strange, probably give us a taste of these horseman.
    I really think these horseman will not be what we expect, prety much every horseman we have had but more evil and competent, but perhaps they will end up something more like the summoner

The four original horsemen agreed with being sealed in Limbo for all eternity fighting against demons to protect Earth.

They can be assholes but they have some good in them.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

When War was telling her Summoner to go meet Scott and Co., I thought it quite touching and was a little moved.
    I can't wait to meet them...I want to do a welcome basket with baked goods and flowers, jars of home-made preserves. Something tasteful, yet elegant.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-25-2020 at 06:21 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    When War was telling her Summoner to go meet Scott and Co., I thought it quite touching and was a little moved.
    I can't wait to meet them...I want to do a welcome basket with baked goods and flowers, jars of home-made preserves. Something tasteful, yet elegant.
    That but I feel like it should be appropriate to add the heads of our enemies alongside the flowers. She's a mama but she's still War.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    That but I feel like it should be appropriate to add the heads of our enemies alongside the flowers. She's a mama but she's still War.
    Oh yes.

We present those on platters for our Greet and Meet at the Green Lagoon. They'll make the perfect centre pieces.
    I can see it now...Earthen-ware cake stands (with the embossed o--[A]--o), an abundance Krakoan Flora cascading off the sides of the tables, soft lighting. A modern, romantic take on Salome and John the Baptist.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 05-25-2020 at 06:41 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Oh yes.

We present those on platters for our Greet and Meet at the Green Lagoon. They'll make the perfect centre pieces.
    I can see it now...Earthen-ware cake stands (with the embossed o--[A]--o), an abundance Krakoan Flora cascading off the sides of the tables, soft lighting. A modern, romantic take on Salome and John the Baptist.
    Yaasss. I know a certain Pretender that could provide what John did.

This sounds divine.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Ok I LOL'd!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Incredible Member

I'd guess more like the military/ strikeforce of Krakoa.

Every mutant on Utopia was an X-man. One thing Fraction did well was utilize everyone even if it was one panel to highlight how everyone was contributing in some way. He also did well to mix up characters