Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Krakoa's old friends!

I love that idea and really, the more festivals the better.
    Imagine when they woke them up.

"Welcome to Krakoa!"

"Oh ****, here we go again..."

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Imagine when they woke them up.

"Welcome to Krakoa!"

"Oh ****, here we go again..."
    Someone still needs to explain to me how Krakoa is still on earth after being thrown into space in 1975.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Attachment 91691

Krakoa (and the One Below All) are referenced in today's Valkyrie. Resurrections and Gamma-Based Immortality made Death sick, since she's becoming pointless. Very cool concept.

I wonder when/if our beloved nation will face the Hulk.
    That means that X-men were destroying the universe ? I mean Jane Foster will save the death but that panel
    Suggest that the illness that was targeting death was mainly because the massive resurrections of Krakoa. I still have to read the whole issue, so maybe I am wrong .

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Someone still needs to explain to me how Krakoa is still on earth after being thrown into space in 1975.
    1) Because HoX/PoX/DoX is a soft reboot of the X-line... no matter how much some very vocal minority opinion-holders want to state otherwise; and 2) because Krakoa is awesome and should be considered eternal!

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    1) Because HoX/PoX/DoX is a soft reboot of the X-line... no matter how much some very vocal minority opinion-holders want to state otherwise; and 2) because Krakoa is awesome and should be considered eternal!

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    That means that X-men were destroying the universe ? I mean Jane Foster will save the death but that panel
    Suggest that the illness that was targeting death was mainly because the massive resurrections of Krakoa. I still have to read the whole issue, so maybe I am wrong .
    Yeah, read the whole issue.

It turns out that, spoilers:
    Death was just having an emo moment because some people were coming back (not just mutants as Death accuses Jane of coming back too) and once Jane unleashed some Philosophy 101 bullet point arguments about the necessity of things dying, Death decided to keep on keeping on.
    end of spoilers

Krakoan tea and a good Krakoan Orgy-Rave will fix all mental and physical ills!

Astonishing Member

Death was just having an emo moment because some people were coming back (not just mutants as Death accuses Jane of coming back too) and once Jane unleashed some Philosophy 101 bullet point arguments about the necessity of things dying, Death decided to keep on keeping on.
    end of spoilers
    I just love the in borne bias some fans against the X-Men these days some are just all too ready to vilify their every action.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I just love the in borne bias some fans against the X-Men these days some are just all too ready to vilify their every action.
    Its not about villify them but i think its consistent that every wonder has a consecuence, magic has a price , etc. If you have a character that can reverse death without consecuence its boring. But another thing is that its having a consecuence that we arent seeing in the X-books

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Yup. And, while it's minor, more mention was specifically made about the Gamma/Green Door's affect on Death. And the way that's being explored in "The Immortal Hulk" justifies that being far more disturbing to the natural order of things.

But, it was pretty cool for Aaron (who I'm not really a big fan of) to include both Krakoa and the Green Door into his Valkyrie tale.

Edited to Add: I guess it is pretty funny in a way that Death would have an existential crisis. Bwah-ha-ha (issue should have been drawn by Kevin Maguire)!
    Last edited by Astroman; 01-15-2020 at 03:55 PM.

end of spoilers
    Well it said that the spoilers:
    there was a "Death of Death" kind of abstract entity that decided that Death was no more useful in our universe because it was becoming pointless. And she was ready to turn Earth Prime into a Cancerverse. So they might have had a role alongside Bruce Banner. But it's a big universe and there were probably other reasons than what happens on a single island on a small planet
    end of spoilers

Edit: yes what's happening in Immortal Hulk is probably more responsible than Krakoa for that status.

Well it said that the spoilers:
    there was a "Death of Death" kind of abstract entity that decided that Death was no more useful in our universe because it was becoming pointless. And she was ready to turn Earth Prime into a Cancerverse. So they might have had a role alongside Bruce Banner. But it's a big universe and there were probably other reasons than what happens on a single island on a small planet
    end of spoilers

Edit: yes what's happening in Immortal Hulk is probably more responsible than Krakoa for that status.
    Fair enough about the Death of Death... although that whole Death of Death thing was really ambiguous and weirdly executed considering it was just that one conversation between Jane and Death that decided the outcome.

Fair enough about the Death of Death... although that whole Death of Death thing was really ambiguous and weirdly executed considering it was just that one conversation between Jane and Death that decided the outcome.
    Because if there's a Death of Death... There should be a Death of Death of Death too. And I won't go on hahaha.

Probably you're right and it was just Death being moody.

Speaking of Valkyrie, Manikin kind of lost one of his powers and/or got completely depowered and separated in his various forms? Little did Jane know that probably it was better to let him die and be Resurrected on Krakoa.

We have a human drug for you, friend!

But, it was pretty cool for Aaron (who I'm not really a big fan of) to include both Krakoa and the Green Door into his Valkyrie tale.
    I love this in-universe stuff!
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Its not about villify them but i think its consistent that every wonder has a consecuence, magic has a price , etc. If you have a character that can reverse death without consecuence its boring. But another thing is that its having a consecuence that we arent seeing in the X-books
    You had just said they were destroying the universe.....