Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tycon View Post
    you had just said they were destroying the universe.....
    lol!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

where is Krakoa exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    where is Krakoa exactly?
    Check out the maps on the first page of this thread, bud! The main island is in the Pacific near SouthEast Asia, NE of Australia. There's other islands in the Atlantic as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    You had just said they were destroying the universe.....
    they were doing it, but I wasnt trying to say that they were doing on purpose. But their actions carrie consecuences, the same way that the human world polute the world the mutant world "pollute" the universe. Maybe they are over traditional pollution but they were damaging their enviroment in other ways.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    they were doing it, but I wasnt trying to say that they were doing on purpose.
    I think the point they're trying to make is that since that wasn't even what was in the book, it was a projection on your part. And the fact you immediately went there, instead of considering another possibility, is indicative of the way some people jump to the least complementary conclusions with regard to the current X-books.

I don't think its about what YOU wrote specifically (and shouldn't be seen as an attack on you - your comment was really pretty innocuous) but a micro version of the same pattern we see where one panel, from a preview page, suddenly births pages upon pages of posts about how the sky is falling for real in the X-Books this particular week and how Hickman and Co are evil demons for daring to tell their stories their way... based upon nothing but certain readers' projections onto something completely out of context.

they were doing it, but I wasnt trying to say that they were doing on purpose. But their actions carrie consecuences, the same way that the human world polute the world the mutant world "pollute" the universe. Maybe they are over traditional pollution but they were damaging their enviroment in other ways.
    Mutants are naturally occurring and the environment’s evolutionary response to humanity. If anything, I feel like this immortality thing should be their destiny. At this point it’s about restoring their numbers after having been forcibly controlled by Sentinels and Nimrods and witch hexes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Mutants are naturally occurring and the environment’s evolutionary response to humanity. If anything, I feel like this immortality thing should be their destiny. At this point it’s about restoring their numbers after having been forcibly controlled by Sentinels and Nimrods and witch hexes.
    Natural natural.... the Five ressurection process requires DNA technology to insulate the sample of DNA, a alíen machine to almacenate and transfer the conscience and Hickman himself said that they were modifying some bodies like Monet who has the power to transform in Penace at will. So maybe It’s biology based but not natural at all , there is science , Human and alien science involved in all the process.

About “their destiny” the point that you are making is that even if it can be bad for the universe they won’t renounce to their life stile just like humans won’t stop using fossil fuels because that would means renounce to the their life stile ? Interesting

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Why?
    Why are we here defending ourselves and our right to be and our actions...in our own damn appreciation thread? There are threads aplenty for the discontented to air their million and one grievances.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Why?
    Why are we here defending ourselves and our right to be and our actions...in our own damn appreciation thread? There are threads aplenty for the discontented to air their million and one grievances.
    Maybe you right and this thread wasn’t the right place

Maybe you right and this thread wasn’t the right place
    No it isn't. But you are welcome to stay for tea and effusive conversation over Jumbo Carnation's latest collection. (I hear he took inspiration from the flora fauna of Arakko...it's going to be STUNNSATIONAL!)

@ JBen...Why am I not seated next to Rihanna at the Fall/Winter show? Something MUST be done.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Lol!

Speaking of fashion, is Emma going to use the Marauders to ship boxes containing Jumbo's latest collection to random celebrities, like Beyonce is doing with Ivy Park?

For the gram.
    Last edited by Veitha; 01-16-2020 at 05:03 AM.

I should think not. Those Basic B's don't deserve the fabulushness of a JuC-Kreation.
    I hear she much more interested in the Savage Fenty/JuC-K lingerie collaboration.

Win them with Drugs, SLAY them with Fashion

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I should think not. Those Basic B's don't deserve the fabulushness of a JuC-Kreation.
    I hear she much more interested in the Savage Fenty/JuC-K lingerie collaboration.

You're right. No human would be worthy of those shipments.

Pyro should have tatued this on his face!

Btw, I heard that Jumbo is also planning that Ivy Park collab for Omega-sized mutants like Apocalypse that want to stay fit and look amazing.

BANNED

i mean mutants die all the time, no other species dies as much and on the regular, they just get back, death can get a baijilion kills they just dont stay dead, prissy bitch