Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    Devaishwarya, I anoint thee "Grand-High Bell Ringer of Roy!"
    I am pleased in The Sacred Love.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

People desperately want there to be an actual Krakoan cult so, I'm happy to oblige.

I hearby announce that I have had a REVELATION my fellow Krakoans! I have been visited by the Great Mutant Spirit of Love and Life and Mystery, LeeKirbClareByrnMorrisQuitelyHick and it was glorious! That name is easier to pronounce in Krakoan but sometimes they just like being called "Roy."

They (gender and identity itself is far too limiting) showed me that the key to happiness and mastery in life can be found by following the initiatory curriculum given by the Great Mutant World Tree here on the Eastern shore of Krakoa.

The sap from the Great Mutant World Tree can be turned into a potent Holy Beverage that will allow one to not only see Roy in all of the multi-limbed, multi-faced, multi-voiced divine glory, but will also help you get a better return on your taxes, will clean your gutters while you sleep, and will help bring about peace between humans and mutants (no guarantees about Inhumans though). Also, the more you drink the more you will LOVE HICKMAN! LOVE HICKMAN!! LOVE HICKMAN!!!!!!

Join me my fellow Krakoans! I can't be High-Priest and sole cult member alone (although I prefer the term "Grand-High Mucky-Muck")!

Can Astroman, Grand-High Mucky-Muck of Roy, the Krakoan god of Love, Life, and Mystery get a witness?
    Take. All. My. Money.

*on knees* On this day I forevermore vow to love love, to life life, and mystify mystery. May the Holy Juices devour me while I lay hands on this cherished earth. Oh Grand-High, initiate me until I'm fully initiated, immersed in the great ways of Krakoa. And may the great Roy grant the wish of my heart, a night of experience with Rictor's bedrock.

Last edited by JB; 01-17-2020 at 12:06 PM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Be Welcome in Love and Mystery and Life, Sibling *rings bell*
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

We now have the beginnings of a High Counsel of our Cult! Praise Roy! Praise Krakoa!!!!

JBenito, as main advocate for Krakoan Tea, would you be willing be the keeper and administrator of the Holy Juices to all new members?

We now have the beginnings of a High Counsel of our Cult! Praise Roy! Praise Krakoa!!!!

JBenito, as main advocate for Krakoan Tea, would you be willing be the keeper and administrator of the Holy Juices to all new members?
    With the greatest honor, I will administer Holy Juices all over the land.
    (omg I'm cracking up)

In fact, with the non-believers in mind, I've started the creation of many Chimera elixirs to cure diseases of the minds. One sip, and even the most hostile human will be adorned with glowsticks and flower fragrance from the eastern end.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    With the greatest honor, I will administer Holy Juices all over the land.
    (omg I'm cracking up)

In fact, with the non-believers in mind, I've started the creation of many Chimera elixirs to cure diseases of the minds. One sip, and even the most hostile human will be adorned with glowsticks and flower fragrance from the eastern end.
    Most excellent Sibling!

Fam, have we seen "Danger Island" yet? I believe it's with the Atlantic portion of the island. I don't read all the books so I may have missed it but I'm VERY curious about its purpose.

Same here.
    I don't think we've seen it yet but...if that's the venue for the XM 05s mission or XM 09 (judging by the cover)...that will be awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Same here.
    I don't think we've seen it yet but...if that's the venue for the XM 05s mission or XM 09 (judging by the cover)...that will be awesome!!!
    Ooooooh! Yes, yes, yes. I had assumed it was an area for the mutants to train since it's in the Atlantic, away from the mainland. But perhaps it IS something dangerous. Maybe where Hank's puppy came from.

And speaking of the Atlantic portion, I'm very curious about it in general. Like is it an actual piece of Krakoa or just vacant islands? Like we have the British and US Virgin Islands but of course not directly connected. Interesting stuff.

BANNED

i saw this and i thought it would probably show up in a krakoan papper or of the sort :P

I love that! So true. So, so true.

Posted by Tycon, courtesy of PcelentinO

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Posted by Tycon, courtesy of PcelentinO

So much Krakoan love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post

i saw this and i thought it would probably show up in a krakoan papper or of the sort :P
    The accuracy

How people didn't get this during HoX/PoX is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    The accuracy

How people didn't get this during HoX/PoX is beyond me.
    And if we switch "you do not fit in here" to "we're just going to keep killing you", then maybe they would have gotten it? Maybe? Nah.