View Poll Results: Which woman & man are to LEAD their own super hero team in the MCU?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Luke Cage (Power Man)

14 17.28%
  • Jericho Drumm (Brother Voodoo)

12 14.81%
  • Abraham "Abe" Brown (Son of the Tiger)

2 2.47%
  • Mercedes "Misty" Knight (Daughter of the Dragon)

7 8.64%
  • Ororo Munroe (Storm)

38 46.91%
  • Monica Rambeau (Captain Marvel/Photon)

25 30.86%
  • Lemar Hoskins (Battlestar)

2 2.47%
  • Lucas Bishop (Bishop)

8 9.88%
  • Dwayne Taylor (Night Trasher)

9 11.11%
  • Shard Bishop (Shard)

3 3.70%
  • Everett Thomas (Synch)

4 4.94%
  • Josiah al hajj Saddiq/Josiah Bradley (Justice/Josiah X)

2 2.47%
  • Elijah Bradley (Patriot)

2 2.47%
  • Adam Brashear (Blue Marvel)

24 29.63%
  • Other woman and/or other man

11 13.58%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Jazzy Johnny "Ring-a-Ding" Romita!!!

Marvel Luke Cage Hero For Hire #1: Out of Hell - A Hero

Creators Archie Goodwin and John Romita Sr. https://13thdimension.com/the-top-13...covers-ranked/ present Luke Cage, Power Man!
    Exploding out of the Blaxploitation genre of the 70’s, Luke Cage was a pivotal hero for his time – relevant and flawed.
    Also entrepreneurial – Cage was the first hero to hire out his services to the neighborhood.

Boy, I just voted along party lines here, though I didn't know it til I hit submit.

Blue Marvel, Storm, and Photon. Bang.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Sure! But if not Topaz than how about the marvel character Timeslip?
    No doubt. I could envision Priyanka portraying a number of Marvel characters, including someone like Jessica Drew.

Mighty Member

Would really like to see Cloak get more love. After his last mini appearance his powers were expanded and he was rocking a cool new skin body armor look. Would love to see him in a team along the lines of Strikeforce, preferably without Dagger. That ship has sailed and I think he needs a long break from her, let him do his own thing for awhile and maybe even get a love interest. I think he and someone like Black Cat or Elsa Bloodstone could be an interesting paring. But overall just have him make more appearances and interact more with the wider MU.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Would really like to see Cloak get more love. After his last mini appearance his powers were expanded and he was rocking a cool new skin body armor look. Would love to see him in a team along the lines of Strikeforce, preferably without Dagger. That ship has sailed and I think he needs a long break from her, let him do his own thing for awhile and maybe even get a love interest. I think he and someone like Black Cat or Elsa Bloodstone could be an interesting paring. But overall just have him make more appearances and interact more with the wider MU.
    I'm pretty sure those two and are far older than him.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...dor/index.html

I’d love a movie starring Voodoo, or even a D+ show, like Helstrom and Ghost Rider.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

I get mildly annoyed when I don't see sunspot on the Voting list anywhere.

Yeah, Sunspot.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

So you make a poll about which Black superhero should lead a team in the MCU and you leave out the biggest Solo hero (Black or white) in cinematic history? Who has only been beaten by the Avengers for WW, the first Marvel and only solo hero to crack 700 mil domestic second being endgame and the only superhero movie to beat it?

Unacceptable

Astonishing Member

Where is Rage at in current marvel continuity? Always liked him before Marvel discarded him to limbo. Also Midnight's Fire from the original New Warriors. I thought he and Night Thrasher were Marvel's version of Snakeyes and Storm Shadow but that character was wasted.
    Last edited by shooshoomanjoe; 01-26-2020 at 11:42 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Where is Rage at in current marvel continuity? Always liked him before Marvel discarded him to limbo. Also Midnight's Fire from the original New Warriors. I thought he and Night Thrasher were Marvel's version of Snakeyes and Storm Shadow but that character was wasted.
    Rage made some recurring appearances a couple of years ago in the CAPTAIN AMERICA: SAM WILSON series, and most recently appeared in the ANNIHILATION: SCOURGE conclusion as part of a superhero army assembled by Nova to fight off an invasion of the Negative Zone. He will be reunited with the original New Warriors in the upcoming NEW WARRIORS miniseries starting in April.

Midnight's Fire was just recently heavily featured in last year's 12 issue IRONHEART series. His sister Silhouette also guest starred in the 2nd half of the series (and she will also be part of the upcoming NEW WARRIORS mini).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Which one is Snake Eyes and which one is Storm Shadow?

As mentioned, those characters have seen surprising use over the last half-decade or so. I loved Rage as a guest-star party member throughout Sam Wilson: Captain American (loved the booked in general, though.) His interactions with Sam and the rapport he built with Joaquin were both excellent, and showed how much he grew since his debut way back when.

BANNED

Brother Voodoo Confirmed For Doctor Strange 2?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsQRTlyr8jA

BANNED

Top 10 Super Powers You Didn't Know Sunspot Had

BANNED

Top 10 Shocking Blade Facts