Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
I hope so too spoilers:
but I worry that Rosenberg might not remember Bobbi's special skill set when it comes to recognizing Skrulls. After all, she was with that Skrull for approximately 45 minutes and apparently didn't notice him. It seems like she didn't notice anything wrong until the Skrull slipped up and called her by her code name instead of her first name. Unless she DID know he was a Skrull and the invitation for a nightcap was bait to a trap to confront him alone for some reason...but her reaction after that doesn't support that.

Bobbi is at least now suspicious that something odd is going on and will hopefully appear in subsequent issues working to get to the bottom of it. But I think her particular experience with Skrulls was overlooked here, unfortunately. Apart from that though, this was an awesome Mockingbird appearance--which was a special treat since Rosenberg had indicated a while back that Bobbi might not appear at all or only as a cameo.
end of spoilers
Yeah, Rosenberg really misdirected the fans with that one. He kept going back and forth on whether she would appear at all, but this was a good showing, and the way it ended implied that she and Bucky, at least, might be back.

We don't know what happened during the 45 minutes spoilers:
the team spent chasing Ronin, and it's possible that it was all action and no time for conversation, so I can buy that she didn't catch on right away. Plus, it's been a few years, and she's probably not on as high a guard against Skrulls as she was back then. I think that she and Bucky might be able to piece together that it was a Skrull, but even if they do, that doesn't mean they'll realize that the Skrull had Clint's permission to impersonate him. It could be funny if they came to some other conclusion which leads to a misunderstanding and some shenanigans.
end of spoilers