Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    I remember there was some speculation going on here a while ago that Bobbi might be in the Taskmaster book, even though she's not mentioned in the solicits. That'd be a nice chance to see what he could do with her.

Jim McCann for sure. I doubt Marvel would let him pick up exactly where he left off on Mockingbird, so I guess that would be a mix of new and old. I'm intrigued about the idea of McCann and Matthew Rosenberg collaborating on something, since McCann's Hawk & Mock series had them breaking up because Bobbi was spiraling and Clint was afraid of being pulled in, while Hawkeye: Freefall left us with Clint hitting rock bottom while pushing away all of his friends. It would be nice to get a story that followed up on their individual mental states and integrated the two books.

Zub did a good job with her in Agents of Wakanda and I'd like to see him continue to put her in team books, but now that I'm thinking about it, I've never read a solo by him. I know he's writing Conan, but I haven't been drawn to that character so far, and everything else I can think of by him is a team book. I don't know what I would even expect out of him for a solo comic.

Nicieza would be great! I didn't realize he was still actively writing for Marvel, but I liked how he kept Bobbi's memory alive in Thunderbolts even as Clint was starting to fall for Karla. Aside from Thunderbolts Annual 2000, which was a beautiful tribute to their relationship, I remember a panel where Songbird compares her love for Abe to Clint's love for Mockingbird (which is funny, since she and Angar, back when she was Screaming Mimi, disguised themselves as Hawkeye and Mockingbird and faced off against the couple once).

I didn't realize he had another arc planned for his Hawkeye series. I'm guessing it was cut short because of Disassembled? Is there anywhere I can find out more about that?
    Jim McCann and Matthew Rosenberg collaborating on something Hawkeye & Mockingbird related ? Shut up and take my money Marvel, put Paul Renuaud on covers, and Otto Schmidt or David Lopez on interiors, and that will seal the deal, #justsayin. However Matthew Rosenberg did like the idea of including Mockingbird, (Concerned about Hawkeye following Freefall) Songbird, Diamondback (the two former criminals that were SHIELD agents & will pretty much put the boots to Hawkeye if he turns to crime, at Mockingbird’s request) And Moonstone (there at Wilson Fisk’s behest & her intentions for Hawkeye would not be good).
    Last edited by Blu_Spyder; 11-14-2020 at 04:35 PM.
    Meet the new Blu_Spyder,
    same as the old Arachne_Azure

"If Life doesn't give you some sugar to go with the lemons
    your lemonade is gonna suck
    "

bobbi.jpg

Bobbi by Otto Schmidt.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    bobbi.jpg

Bobbi by Otto Schmidt.
    He's so generous and so talented!

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    He's so generous and so talented!
    Otto is A.W.E.S.O.M.E.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    bobbi.jpg

Bobbi by Otto Schmidt.
    Very nice indeed 10char
    Meet the new Blu_Spyder,
    same as the old Arachne_Azure

"If Life doesn't give you some sugar to go with the lemons
    your lemonade is gonna suck
    "