Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    It'd be interesting to see Bobbi have another solo series again.
    I wish they would. There are so many unexplored (or hinted-at-but-barely-explored) directions they could take her in...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    I wish they would. There are so many unexplored (or hinted-at-but-barely-explored) directions they could take her in...
    When it ever happens, I'd like to see:
    In her current costume
    Bobbi taking on solo missions, more stealth
    Hawkeye, and Spider-man cameo appearances
    Her martial prowess more
    Put her intellect to use

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

It'd be interesting to see Bobbi have another solo series again.
    When it ever happens, I'd like to see:
    In her current costume
    Bobbi taking on solo missions, more stealth
    Hawkeye, and Spider-man cameo appearances
    Her martial prowess more
    Put her intellect to use
    I'd love to see Bobbi with another solo, and those are some great ideas to include in it. It would be great if Marvel could get Jim McCan back to write more Mockingbird. He always had such a great affinity for the character, and established a number of cool things for Bobbi.

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Bobbi's Parker Industries wings return in today's Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda! We haven't seen them in quite a while.

BANNED

It's good to see that Bobbi's batons now have a taser function like MCU Bobbi's.

Bobbi's in today's issue of spoilers:
    Hawkeye: Freefall! She's part of the task force to catch Ronin. It's a good, solid appearance, in my opinion. She has a few cute interactions with Clint, a buddy moment with Bucky, and it looks like US Agent still has a crush on her. Also, by the end of the issue, I'm guessing she might be starting to put the pieces together.
    end of spoilers

Bobbi's in today's issue of spoilers:
    Hawkeye: Freefall! She's part of the task force to catch Ronin. It's a good, solid appearance, in my opinion. She has a few cute interactions with Clint, a buddy moment with Bucky, and it looks like US Agent still has a crush on her. Also, by the end of the issue, I'm guessing she might be starting to put the pieces together.
    end of spoilers
    SPOILER...

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Gt2CRBwie...1600/BOBBI.jpg

"I'll go with Dennis"
    Last edited by Winterboy; 03-11-2020 at 09:21 AM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    It's nice to see Bobbi cares about Clint .

And of course she goes for the gay option just to mess with them .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's nice to see Bobbi cares about Clint .

And of course she goes for the gay option just to mess with them .
    Bobbi is underrated.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OhAdAUU_K.../bobbi%2B2.jpg
    Last edited by Winterboy; 03-11-2020 at 10:29 AM.

"I'll go with Bobbi!" Classic.

Extraordinary Member

It is nice to see them behaving like people who know each other than just a bunch of cardboard cutouts in the background.

Otto Schmidt draws a gorgeous Bobbi .

Clint refusing a nightcap? Yeah, something's up .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Otto Schmidt draws a gorgeous Bobbi .

Clint refusing a nightcap? Yeah, something's up .
    Well, Bobbi knows how to recognize spoilers:
    a Skrull from a mile away, as she mentioned to the Nick Fury Skrull back in Hawkeye & Mockingbird,
    end of spoilers so I hope Rosenberg makes use of that here. He did have Clint bring up his spoilers:
    dislike of Skrulls, presumably referencing Secret Invasion and their abduction of Bobbi
    end of spoilers, so it would make sense to use that as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Maximoff View Post
    It's good to see that Bobbi's batons now have a taser function like MCU Bobbi's.
    I'm glad to see it for cases like this where she needs the extra edge against an opponent that significantly overpowers her. I mean, lets be honest -- Mockingbird really wasn't going to make much of a dent against a dragon with her traditional staves. However, Bobbi has always done an admirable job of pulling her own weight against super-powered opponents using just her skill and regular staves (who can forget the time she almost took down the High Evolutionary solo), so I wouldn't want to see her using the taser function all the time against every opponent.

Well, Bobbi knows how to recognize spoilers:
    a Skrull from a mile away, as she mentioned to the Nick Fury Skrull back in Hawkeye & Mockingbird,
    end of spoilers so I hope Rosenberg makes use of that here. He did have Clint bring up his spoilers:
    dislike of Skrulls, presumably referencing Secret Invasion and their abduction of Bobbi
    end of spoilers, so it would make sense to use that as well.
    I hope so too spoilers:
    but I worry that Rosenberg might not remember Bobbi's special skill set when it comes to recognizing Skrulls. After all, she was with that Skrull for approximately 45 minutes and apparently didn't notice him. It seems like she didn't notice anything wrong until the Skrull slipped up and called her by her code name instead of her first name. Unless she DID know he was a Skrull and the invitation for a nightcap was bait to a trap to confront him alone for some reason...but her reaction after that doesn't support that.

Bobbi is at least now suspicious that something odd is going on and will hopefully appear in subsequent issues working to get to the bottom of it. But I think her particular experience with Skrulls was overlooked here, unfortunately. Apart from that though, this was an awesome Mockingbird appearance--which was a special treat since Rosenberg had indicated a while back that Bobbi might not appear at all or only as a cameo.
    end of spoilers