Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Here's another vote for Last Gods. Really scratched my fantasy itch while I wait for Sanderson to finish the next Stormlight novel. And I suppose I'll give that a shout out too since I mentioned it; if you're into fantasy and big, long, sprawling epics like Wheel of Time, Lord of the Rings, or stuff like Joe Ambecrombie's work, and you haven't looked at the Stormlight Archive yet.....do it. You'll be glad you did. Bridge Four!!

Anyway. Black Label.

Harleen's great too. Sejic, man.....that guy is crazy talented. Super jealous of him!

Anyway....I don't talk Black Label much because, honestly, I enjoy the books too much. I come on the forums and talk DC, because I've followed those characters for so long and debating the issues online has been a part of that since the 90's and the old DCMB, but the other stuff? The indies and Black Label and whatever? I don't want to get into stupid arguments with people about stupid things. I just want to enjoy the books instead of having to defend them against posters who have a hair across their ass because of bat penis. And I figure the stuff in Black Label, a lot of it will piss people off and offend their delicate sensibilities and that's just noise I don't want to bother with.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

I’ll add another vote to Last Gods. An excellent series so far for sword and sorcery fans. Definitely one of my favourite books at the moment.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Wonder Woman: Dead Earth is fantastic.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Here's another vote for Last Gods. Really scratched my fantasy itch while I wait for Sanderson to finish the next Stormlight novel. And I suppose I'll give that a shout out too since I mentioned it; if you're into fantasy and big, long, sprawling epics like Wheel of Time, Lord of the Rings, or stuff like Joe Ambecrombie's work, and you haven't looked at the Stormlight Archive yet.....do it. You'll be glad you did. Bridge Four!!

Anyway. Black Label.

Harleen's great too. Sejic, man.....that guy is crazy talented. Super jealous of him!

Anyway....I don't talk Black Label much because, honestly, I enjoy the books too much. I come on the forums and talk DC, because I've followed those characters for so long and debating the issues online has been a part of that since the 90's and the old DCMB, but the other stuff? The indies and Black Label and whatever? I don't want to get into stupid arguments with people about stupid things. I just want to enjoy the books instead of having to defend them against posters who have a hair across their ass because of bat penis. And I figure the stuff in Black Label, a lot of it will piss people off and offend their delicate sensibilities and that's just noise I don't want to bother with.
    Almost finished Oathbringer, well mostly half way through.

Last God is really enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Almost finished Oathbringer, well mostly half way through.
    Nice! Can't wait for the next novel. November feels SO far away right now!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Basketful #4 is cool. Solid entertainment each issue since issue 2.
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

Astonishing Member

I will be collecting Plunge of DC.Black Label.
    I was reading about the new comics books of that label to add one comic book to the comics i buy and Plunge seems a great new comic book.

Incredible Member

After a rocky start to the imprint, it seems people are reading a wide range of books from fantasy to horror to harleen to wonderwoman and enjoying them. Well done DC!

I finished reading Harleen the other week and was really impressed with it all the way.

Now I think I will try to catch up with Joker/Harley Criminal Sanity. I already read issue one months ago, can someone tell me with no spoilers how well subsequent issues have been and how enjoyable they are?