Woooooooo, this chapter was equal parts exciting and incredibly tense, I really loved it.

spoilers:
The heroes take out all the entrances to the Hideout's Underground Facility, locking Re-Destro and many of the members in, with Re-Destro starting to stress up to an intense degree.

Continuing on from Kaminari's absorption, the other heroes quickly take charge, as Edgeshot, Midnight, Kamui Woods, Mudman, and Komori each take out hoardes of the members, with Gang Orca leading the charge.

Meanwhile, Hawks tells the captured Twice all about his plans, leading Twice to get more depressed and anxious over once again involuntarily screwing the League over after what happened with Overhaul. Hawks tries to say he wants to help him because he knows he's a good person, but Hawks has none of it, creating a whole bunch of clones holding him back, as he screams out his only reason for existence is to give his teammates the happiness they deserve.

It concludes with as someone (either Hawks or Dabi) commenting how the heroes are the real bad ones, as Dabi makes his way up the stairs, with an incredibly eerie smile.

Not only was it really fun to see the power of all the other heroes very easily taking out huge swarms of villains and working off each other, Twice was the "hero" of this chapter. Moments like this always remind me why he's legitimately my favourite character in the series. You just feel so bad for him, he wants to do good and help out the people who actually care for him, and is constantly screwed over whether by his own actions or others decisions. Like Hawks says, he's not a bad person, he's just doing what he needs to do survive. His whole "It's happening again!" as he just curls up in an anxious stress ball, I felt that on an instinctual level.

And having all this with Hawks as the intimidating one, in complete silhouette with dead-shot eyes, makes it all the more effective and helps to muddy the waters of "hero" and "villain" when it comes to "profession" vs. "ideology". The current TLs are kind of iffy regarding that final line, so I need to wait for the official one to figure out its intentions, because the meaning can change fairly differently depending on if it ends up being Hawks or Dabi saying it.
end of spoilers