Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Here's something I discovered I think some might enjoy. Included in the Japanese Blu-Ray release of Season 4 was a mini light novel, written by the woman who writes the School Briefs books, called "Cultural Festival Wrap Up Party", which basically just focuses on the kids the day right after the Cultural Festival having a little get together. If you enjoyed the SB stories, I definitively recommend checking out this fan translation, seem it seems most likely this won't come over here, and it is a very cute and funny story.

https://aitaikimochi.tumblr.com/post/626905316002529280
    Coolio.

I will definitely check that out after work.
    And, in extremely recent and exciting news, this image was just posted on the main MHA website, and across their social media, heavily hinting toward a 3rd movie, with the phrase, "He will meet 'The Three Musketeers'".

Attachment 102529

https://twitter.com/animetv_jp/statu...722589697?s=20

Obvious speculation is this will focus on the main trio during their internships sometime before the events of the current arc.
    Ok, on the one hand I am always excited for more content from this series, and the movies so far have been great and tons of fun to watch, and this trio is tons of fun to watch and are generally really cool.

But if it's going to focus on these three then it's likely that characters like Ochako and Iida will be sidelined again. And again, I do love our powerhouse trio, but we've had so much of them recently and I miss the original best friends trio.

Astonishing Member Killerbee911's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

But if it's going to focus on these three then it's likely that characters like Ochako and Iida will be sidelined again. And again, I do love our powerhouse trio, but we've had so much of them recently and I miss the original best friends trio.
    Honestly dynamically Bakugo, Deku and Shoto are more interesting mix of personalities and powers. Yeah Ochako and Iida should get some time in the main series( Hero Academia is the one anime adaption I am dying for them to do filler episodes I would take a whole Naruto/Bleach filler season of MHA) but I think for a movie the big three is just more interesting together.

Here's something I discovered I think some might enjoy. Included in the Japanese Blu-Ray release of Season 4 was a mini light novel, written by the woman who writes the School Briefs books, called "Cultural Festival Wrap Up Party", which basically just focuses on the kids the day right after the Cultural Festival having a little get together. If you enjoyed the SB stories, I definitively recommend checking out this fan translation, seem it seems most likely this won't come over here, and it is a very cute and funny story.

And, in extremely recent and exciting news, this image was just posted on the main MHA website, and across their social media, heavily hinting toward a 3rd movie, with the phrase, "He will meet 'The Three Musketeers'".

Attachment 102529

https://twitter.com/animetv_jp/statu...722589697?s=20

Obvious speculation is this will focus on the main trio during their internships sometime before the events of the current arc.
    I hope this doesn't impact the production of season 5.

Extraordinary Member

Read it.

It's a very cute nonsense story about the kids being kids. My favourite parts where the grocery store where Jirou and Bakugou were basically parents to a trio of rambunctious little children, the kids praising each other for a concert well performed and the whole guessing game bit (neat that Ochako wasn't portrayed as jealous of Deku meeting with Hatsume).

A sweet little tale.

I actually love watching this anime. I should give it a read sometime.