Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
New chapter once again finally returns!

spoilers:
First we get a nice two page colour spread celebrating 6 years of the book, with candid shots of most of the main characters at a formal dinner, all just very cute stuff.

Momo's group of 1A and 1B students prepare to face against Gigantomachia. Momo creates a load of compounds, with the plan to throw it into his mouth, which should be able to knock him out and fall asleep. Thanks to a trap utilizing Mineta's sticky balls and Mudman's quirk, they manage to trip up Machia as they try to jar his mouth open, while some others head up on his back to deal with the League. Kamanari is about to use his thunder rods to shock em all off, but Compress uses his remaining rubble backup to knock him down.

'Machia proceeds to blow in the groups' face, sending them flying through the forest, as Dabi also continues to burn everything in front of them, blocking the students' path. Dabi also comments on how useful his wide variety of combat-specific quirks he possesses are. Spinner asks why he doesn't just dig underground, but Compress reminds him that they'd die if that happened, that he was probably ordered to bring them to Shigaraki, and that they might be what's holding him back currently. As 'Machia's about to get up, Mt. Lady once again tackles up, jarring his mouth open herself realizing the students' plans, as Mina in her full acid get-up makes her way through the fire to face them down.

We get to see just how capable and quick thinking this whole group of students are. Looks like Mineta (technically) was able to bring Machia down after all! : P They even directly target the League too, which I hope will lead to more direct one-on-one fights between everyone. Toga has a very curious reaction when she learns that they're all U.A. Students (I feel like it's cause she's thinking about/looking for Izuku and Ochaco). And then Mina jumps in to try and take the spotlight next, which is of course easily exciting.

Also Mudman mentions worrying about "Monoma's group", and unless he's with the Evacuation team and we just haven't seen him, considering there's nowhere else I could think of where he could be, it's been having me be verrrrrrrrrrrry suspicious about his whereabouts and what he could be up to.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
I love the back and forth of this chapter.

The students use great team work and quirk combos to trap Gigantomachia and lauch a surprise attack at the League, but even with just his head free he can fight back by blowing at them to create storm winds and the experienced murderers are able to counter all attacks. Then the villains forget that talking isn't a free attacking and get swarmed. Both sides look good and are doing things well within their established capabilities. Love it.

I am though super worried about Jiro. Dabi burned her jacks. I really hope he didn't like blast them off or anything too serious. And yeah, Toga's reaction is probably her looking for Izuku and Ochako. I've been wondering how she'll react to seeing them now that she's super pissed and sad about Twice's death.

I also hadn't noticed that Mr. Compress has like little guns in his artifical hand. Which he probably uses to shoot out his compressed rubble with. That's just a cool idea.

Mt. Lady picking up on the students' plan is a great little touch.

Mina moving in for the kill is very exciting. But things are going a little too poorly for the villain so I can't help but wonder if they won't turn it around again next chapter.
end of spoilers
Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
spoilers:
I hope they don't do more one-on-one fights, I prefer the heroes (and villains) using teamwork, than resorting the the tired Shonen way of fighting.

Also it is interesting that Monoma is brought up now... it is very suspicious. I wonder if he's the UA traitor, now that I think about it...
end of spoilers
spoilers:
I think that there's a bit too many players running around for this to turn into 1v1 confrontations. But I wouldn't mind it if we could some more focused fights with smaller groups.

I would be so disappoointed if Monoma was the traitor. He's such a beautiful little overcompensating **** and I love his way of working towards becoming a hero despite his douchey personality and situational quirk. He's also had some genuinely nice moments with his class. I'd hate for them to be fake.
end of spoilers