Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
And it makes me wonder how long this war arc is going to last. There so many players and so many things that can happen. But it is going by at a really fast pace.
I wouldn't be surprised if the War arc ends up taking over half a year, maybe even possibly the whole year. In comparison, the most longest arc currently is Overhaul with 42 chapters, 25 being just for the Raid itself, and with this, like you mentioned, being so much grander and having pretty much everyone involved in some way, probably gonna last at least 30. Once we get to the one-on-one fights the pacing will probably start to slow down a tad.

spoilers:
It's not so much that I dislike him now. It's more that I want to see some comeupance, either somebody hurting him or Hawks feeling some real mental anguish.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
Oh yeah, I don't dislike him, you understand why he did it, if Twice is let loose, how many of the heroes there would be in danger/possibly die. He did what he thought was the best solution to save everyone, there's always just that lingering question whether there was anything else he could've possibly done.

Funnily enough, Hawks' situation did make me look at most of Midoryia's anguishs in a new light, given that he's known for always putting himself down for "not being good enough" or "could've done better", this feels like a situation where he would try to find a way to stop Twice without murder, and if he had to, he'd consider it a failure, while Hawks (at least from my perspective) just looks at it as a "Nothing personal kid" and moves on. So yea, I think Hawks dealing with some kind of mental regret (can't really think of any of the heroes who have actually taken a life before), or getting some kind of comeuppance, would be interesting to see regarding his future growth.
end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
Hero Too is available to buy on iTunes
Awesome! I've been constantly rewatching it on YouTube, such a great song up there with all the Openings, so now I can get it onto my phone for easy listening!