Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    And it makes me wonder how long this war arc is going to last. There so many players and so many things that can happen. But it is going by at a really fast pace.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the War arc ends up taking over half a year, maybe even possibly the whole year. In comparison, the most longest arc currently is Overhaul with 42 chapters, 25 being just for the Raid itself, and with this, like you mentioned, being so much grander and having pretty much everyone involved in some way, probably gonna last at least 30. Once we get to the one-on-one fights the pacing will probably start to slow down a tad.

spoilers:
    It's not so much that I dislike him now. It's more that I want to see some comeupance, either somebody hurting him or Hawks feeling some real mental anguish.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Oh yeah, I don't dislike him, you understand why he did it, if Twice is let loose, how many of the heroes there would be in danger/possibly die. He did what he thought was the best solution to save everyone, there's always just that lingering question whether there was anything else he could've possibly done.

Funnily enough, Hawks' situation did make me look at most of Midoryia's anguishs in a new light, given that he's known for always putting himself down for "not being good enough" or "could've done better", this feels like a situation where he would try to find a way to stop Twice without murder, and if he had to, he'd consider it a failure, while Hawks (at least from my perspective) just looks at it as a "Nothing personal kid" and moves on. So yea, I think Hawks dealing with some kind of mental regret (can't really think of any of the heroes who have actually taken a life before), or getting some kind of comeuppance, would be interesting to see regarding his future growth.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Hero Too is available to buy on iTunes
    Awesome! I've been constantly rewatching it on YouTube, such a great song up there with all the Openings, so now I can get it onto my phone for easy listening!

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post

Awesome! I've been constantly rewatching it on YouTube, such a great song up there with all the Openings, so now I can get it onto my phone for easy listening!
    Same here, now I'm glad I can listen to it anywhere I go

The most obvious of answers haha. The big question is still will we be getting it later this year in October, or wait until April of next year? I'm hoping for October, but I feel like it's probably gonna end up being April.

Also, for anyone who saw the episode, WOOOOOOOW they really put in all the stops for the Endeavor Vs. High-End fight because damn that was killer! I completely missed this whenever I've read it, the anime made it a bit more clearer, I liked that Endeavor saw through High-End as basically a "worst-case scenario" for himself, bioengineered to contain multiple quirks, wants to be and fight the strongest, and killing it is his way of being able to move on and recognize he doesn't want to be like that anymore.

Like I had a feeling about, they were only able to get through till the end of the fight, so the Dabi encounter & Todoroki family discussion will have to wait until next season to be resolved. But! We still did get part of the Vestige dream to act as the post-credit stinger so thats a really exciting note to end on!

And now to go over to the new chapter, because man it feels like so much happened in this one:

spoilers:
    In a flashback, we see Hawks tell Tokoyami his weakness is fire, and that he really doesn't have any counter measures toward it. Jump back to present, and Fat Gum is taking Tokoyami, Kaminari, and the other students back to the rear since they don't need them anymore, until Tokoyami notices Hawks and Dabi's fight.

Dabi rages over Twice's death, though Hawks states his expression doesn't seem like one that's lost a friend. He says Dabi and Shigaraki were the only ones he couldn't find any information on, and asks to his face who he is. We also get another flashback where young Hawks is told by the Commission to start his training, saying he wants to be like Endeavor, the hero who saved him.

Dabi proceeds to seemingly tell Hawks his identity, which of course we don't hear (AAAAAAAAA), and reveals to be what he calls as "The Ultimate Manifestation of Stain's Will", to wipe out all the heroes in the world, and proceeds to about to kill Hawks.

As Gigantomachia still sits in wait for any word of his masters, Mirko continues busting her way through the High-Ends. Realizing they're starting to get stronger, she makes a be-line over for the Doctor and Shigaraki, intended to shut it all down even if it means her also dying. Stabbed by one of the High-Ends before she can reach, she is saved by Endeavor who arrives in time, meanwhile at the same time Tokoyami makes a grand entrance to save Hawks from Dabi.

Chapter ends right as Mirko is about to break open Shiggy's case...
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Once again with the blueballing, or blackballing, with Dabi's identity, and I kind of love it just seeing how long they can really get away with this haha. Based on my interpretation, this might seem like the confirmation that Dabi doesn't really care about the other League members or their own plans, and really is just using them as a springboard for his own goals, seemingly to create a threat great enough to wipe out all the "fake heroes" allowing actual "real heroes" to rise up.

This mysterious connection between Hawks and Dabi would also explain why he was willing to let Hawks get so deep into the League even though he "never trusted him", he wanted to be close to him and reckless enough to risk the potential of anything happening to anyone else. It really makes me want to see what Dabi's past is, beyond just the identity, because something must have happened to turn this dude this psychotic crazy.

But here comes our boy Tokoyami to save the day! He's about to get his Red Riot moment and I am FOR IT!

Also, Mirko continues to be the biggest beast of them all. Taking all these critical injuries like nothing and busting through. Knowing this story I'm expecting SOMETHING to happen to stop Mirko even when she's so close, but there's still that possibility Shigaraki may be waking up earlier than we expected, and who knows what that means! Great to see another "OH ****" face from the Doctor at least.

One more point, I know its mostly Dabi grandstanding about going how he was the "true threat" and all that, and I don't expect this to happen, but wouldn't it be the biggest twist that Shigaraki actually does get taken out this arc and Dabi becomes the "big bad" of the second half? That would be a trip and a half.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Ahhh!!! What a week for the series! Lots to go through.

That episode was an insanely cool action packed brawl to go finish the season with. And just what the frick was that chapter!? And of course we're all excited about next season! My Villain Academia is going to be sick animated.
    Also, for anyone who saw the episode, WOOOOOOOW they really put in all the stops for the Endeavor Vs. High-End fight because damn that was killer! I completely missed this whenever I've read it, the anime made it a bit more clearer, I liked that Endeavor saw through High-End as basically a "worst-case scenario" for himself, bioengineered to contain multiple quirks, wants to be and fight the strongest, and killing it is his way of being able to move on and recognize he doesn't want to be like that anymore.

Like I had a feeling about, they were only able to get through till the end of the fight, so the Dabi encounter & Todoroki family discussion will have to wait until next season to be resolved. But! We still did get part of the Vestige dream to act as the post-credit stinger so thats a really exciting note to end on!
    The did the absolute best they could with this fight, giving us an early candidate for anime fight of the year. It's going to be really fun to see the mood whiplash within the fandom when next season comes around and Endeavor's victory and change of character being contrasted with him being faced by the consequences of his heinous actions. The cool half of the arc is over with, now the interesting part remains.

And vestige dream epilogue was perfect little tease for next season.
    spoilers:
    Once again with the blueballing, or blackballing, with Dabi's identity, and I kind of love it just seeing how long they can really get away with this haha. Based on my interpretation, this might seem like the confirmation that Dabi doesn't really care about the other League members or their own plans, and really is just using them as a springboard for his own goals, seemingly to create a threat great enough to wipe out all the "fake heroes" allowing actual "real heroes" to rise up.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The slow burn of Dabi's storyline is great. There's so much bubbling under his surface and the more that gets hinted the more I'm trying to piece together. I feel like we're all on the right path, but just not in the way any of us are imagining.

The official translation makes it pretty clear that Dabi doesn't care about Shigaraki or the League and that he's only using them to achieve his own goals. Which is to "Make Stain's will a reality." Of course, what that means depends entirely on how Dabi is interpreting Stain's will. For example, I imagine that there are some key differences in how Dabi and Spinner see Stain's ideals.

Also, Dabi's burned away his tear ducts! Like, WTF man! How damaged is this guy's body? Is there any other internal organ he's screwed up by using his powers?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    This mysterious connection between Hawks and Dabi would also explain why he was willing to let Hawks get so deep into the League even though he "never trusted him", he wanted to be close to him and reckless enough to risk the potential of anything happening to anyone else. It really makes me want to see what Dabi's past is, beyond just the identity, because something must have happened to turn this dude this psychotic crazy.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm glad that Hawks brings up the point that Dabi's managed to keep his identity a secret from some powerful organisations and very clever people. The only other person with the same level of secrecy being Shigaraki who had help from All For One. And he knows the name that Hawks gave up as a little kid.

Who is this guy? What did go through to turn into this monster? And how did he get all these understated skills? There is a lot more to the Dabi mystery than we initially believed.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    But here comes our boy Tokoyami to save the day! He's about to get his Red Riot moment and I am FOR IT!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I am personally terrified for the shadow birb. Considering how Bakugo and Shoto could shut down Dark Shadow, this is not a good match up for him. I want him to grab Hawks and run, at least so that he can catch up with everybody in the Fataxi (fucking comedy gold BTW). That would be a pretty epic encounter, Dabi gets to show how dangerous he is against multiple people and the students can show off some teamwork with Fatgum whose quirk isn't good against Dabi's.

Either way, this situation has me worried about a lot of things.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Also, Mirko continues to be the biggest beast of them all. Taking all these critical injuries like nothing and busting through. Knowing this story I'm expecting SOMETHING to happen to stop Mirko even when she's so close, but there's still that possibility Shigaraki may be waking up earlier than we expected, and who knows what that means! Great to see another "OH ****" face from the Doctor at least.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Mirko could very well shatter the glass and that might be enough to awaken Shigaraki. Who knows what kind of state he'll be in at that point. He's already able to turn a city into dust in seconds. Even if he's fighting like a crazed man that's power who should be careful of. And if Mirko and Endeavor are both distracted by Shigaraki it would give the doctor the time needed to activate Gigantomachia.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    One more point, I know its mostly Dabi grandstanding about going how he was the "true threat" and all that, and I don't expect this to happen, but wouldn't it be the biggest twist that Shigaraki actually does get taken out this arc and Dabi becomes the "big bad" of the second half? That would be a trip and a half.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That would be quite the plot twist. Maybe the doctor could escape and use the same surgery he planned for Shigaraki on Dabi instead. Maybe help him with all the organs that Dabi's screwed over from using his quirk.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    A very good chapter. More on Dabi, though what are dirty trick to block out his name. Tokoyami coming to the rescue was cool, but Dark Shadow isn't really going to help her. It is interesting that the two main bird themed heroes are weak to fire.

Also more on the hospital battle. It would be very interesting to see Shigaraki's tube shatter and what comes out of it
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    The slow burn of Dabi's storyline is great. There's so much bubbling under his surface and the more that gets hinted the more I'm trying to piece together. I feel like we're all on the right path, but just not in the way any of us are imagining.

The official translation makes it pretty clear that Dabi doesn't care about Shigaraki or the League and that he's only using them to achieve his own goals. Which is to "Make Stain's will a reality." Of course, what that means depends entirely on how Dabi is interpreting Stain's will. For example, I imagine that there are some key differences in how Dabi and Spinner see Stain's ideals.

Also, Dabi's burned away his tear ducts! Like, WTF man! How damaged is this guy's body? Is there any other internal organ he's screwed up by using his powers?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, it seems to me that Dabi's way of viewing things is that "every" hero is a "false hero", either because of what they do or due to guilt by association, so wants to wipe everyone out. Contrasting Spinner, who we know is able to recognize when he sees someone that's a "true hero", like Midoryia.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I'm glad that Hawks brings up the point that Dabi's managed to keep his identity a secret from some powerful organisations and very clever people. The only other person with the same level of secrecy being Shigaraki who had help from All For One. And he knows the name that Hawks gave up as a little kid.

Who is this guy? What did go through to turn into this monster? And how did he get all these understated skills? There is a lot more to the Dabi mystery than we initially believed.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    If it is in fact Touya, then it would also create a connection between the two that they both were supposedly dead, so makes sense that no one would suspect them. Who would think these two mass murders are the "dead son of the #2/1 hero" and "the dead child of a massacred unknown family". They only figured out Kurogiri was Shirokumo thanks to studying and experimentation, otherwise they would've never figured out that.

Also just realized this means Gran Torino and Tsukuchi never told anyone that Shigaraki is Tenko, which you think might have been useful information for people like Hawks to use, but I guess they wanted to hold onto that in case any "OFA" info ends up getting leaked out or discovered because of it. The HSC learning about the connection between Tomoura/Tenko and Nana Shimura and thus also Gran Torino & possibly All Might, might throw in a wrench that could make them more anxious.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I am personally terrified for the shadow birb. Considering how Bakugo and Shoto could shut down Dark Shadow, this is not a good match up for him. I want him to grab Hawks and run, at least so that he can catch up with everybody in the Fataxi (fucking comedy gold BTW). That would be a pretty epic encounter, Dabi gets to show how dangerous he is against multiple people and the students can show off some teamwork with Fatgum whose quirk isn't good against Dabi's.

Either way, this situation has me worried about a lot of things.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I don't know if this would be thinking too much about it, but I wonder if Dabi's flames being a dark blue, versus Bakugo & Shoto's bright yellow explosions and fire, may mean Dark Shadow will have an easier time combating it, in comparison at least. Though we'll have to see. Also yeah, I wonder if him coming back here means the rest of the kids with Fat Gum will also be showing up, or just Tokoyami.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Mirko could very well shatter the glass and that might be enough to awaken Shigaraki. Who knows what kind of state he'll be in at that point. He's already able to turn a city into dust in seconds. Even if he's fighting like a crazed man that's power who should be careful of. And if Mirko and Endeavor are both distracted by Shigaraki it would give the doctor the time needed to activate Gigantomachia.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    That would be quite the plot twist. Maybe the doctor could escape and use the same surgery he planned for Shigaraki on Dabi instead. Maybe help him with all the organs that Dabi's screwed over from using his quirk.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Now I'm wondering if Gigantomachia awakens, does Endeavor stay to deal with Shiggy, the Doctor, and the High-Ends, or does he book it to the hideout, because I don't think there are any major powerhouses over there that could probably stand up to him, so may have to choose his battles. Aizawa might be the only thing that could really keep Shigaraki at bay at this point.

It would be really fascinating, and I would love to hear what AFO's reaction to this would be (unless he's somehow responsible for Dabi too which I would not be surprised but be slightly disappointed in)
    end of spoilers

Well season 4 ended in a spectacular fashion. The Endeavour fight was great, but I still prefer Deku Vs Overhaul as being the best fight of the season. Still at least the Manga is still going to help me have my My Hero Academia fix.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    If it is in fact Touya, then it would also create a connection between the two that they both were supposedly dead, so makes sense that no one would suspect them. Who would think these two mass murders are the "dead son of the #2/1 hero" and "the dead child of a massacred unknown family". They only figured out Kurogiri was Shirokumo thanks to studying and experimentation, otherwise they would've never figured out that.

Also just realized this means Gran Torino and Tsukuchi never told anyone that Shigaraki is Tenko, which you think might have been useful information for people like Hawks to use, but I guess they wanted to hold onto that in case any "OFA" info ends up getting leaked out or discovered because of it. The HSC learning about the connection between Tomoura/Tenko and Nana Shimura and thus also Gran Torino & possibly All Might, might throw in a wrench that could make them more anxious.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    With Tenko we can at least assume that after the massacre, All For One probably had the place tampered with so it seemed like the entire family perished (not difficult to pull off). If Dabi is Touya, then whatever happened to make his family believe to be dead is probably a solid cover up as well, especially since Endeavor seems to have kept that out of the public eye as well.

That is a interesting thought. It means that they don't fully trust their own side. Probably to allow the current weilder to make the choice rather than to let the HSC turn it into a combat asset or something similar.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I don't know if this would be thinking too much about it, but I wonder if Dabi's flames being a dark blue, versus Bakugo & Shoto's bright yellow explosions and fire, may mean Dark Shadow will have an easier time combating it, in comparison at least. Though we'll have to see. Also yeah, I wonder if him coming back here means the rest of the kids with Fat Gum will also be showing up, or just Tokoyami.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Huh. I did a quick Google search and the light from blue flames is indeed not as bright as that of more traditional colours of fire. But there's still light, so it probably has some debilitating effect on Dark Shadow. Dabi is probably also the most dangerous person Tokoyami's faced so far, possibly not counting the movies, and Dabi really needs to kill Hawks now that he knows his secret.

I can't imagine Fat Gum just abandoning Tokoyami, especially when he jumped into a sea of blue flames, but I don't think any of them have any good way of getting up there.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Now I'm wondering if Gigantomachia awakens, does Endeavor stay to deal with Shiggy, the Doctor, and the High-Ends, or does he book it to the hideout, because I don't think there are any major powerhouses over there that could probably stand up to him, so may have to choose his battles. Aizawa might be the only thing that could really keep Shigaraki at bay at this point.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I have to imagine that once Gigantomachia awakens his orders would probably be to come save Shigaraki and the doctor, unless Shigaraki starts going berserk that is. So Endeavor might not have to bolt.

Also, the term "power house" is probably quite relative when talking about anybody who isn't All Might going up against Gigantomachia
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It would be really fascinating, and I would love to hear what AFO's reaction to this would be (unless he's somehow responsible for Dabi too which I would not be surprised but be slightly disappointed in)
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I would hate that. I want Dabi to be his own thing seperate from All For One.

And All For One would probably be quite curious and actually start figuring out ways to escape prison and confront this individual who altered his plans so much.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Well season 4 ended in a spectacular fashion. The Endeavour fight was great, but I still prefer Deku Vs Overhaul as being the best fight of the season. Still at least the Manga is still going to help me have my My Hero Academia fix.
    Endeavor & Hawks vs. Hood has the benefits of having fewer parts, more intricate coreography and a tighter running time.

But the emotional impact of Deku vs. Overhaul just can't be beat.

Both are naturally still great.

spoilers:
    With Tenko we can at least assume that after the massacre, All For One probably had the place tampered with so it seemed like the entire family perished (not difficult to pull off). If Dabi is Touya, then whatever happened to make his family believe to be dead is probably a solid cover up as well, especially since Endeavor seems to have kept that out of the public eye as well.

That is a interesting thought. It means that they don't fully trust their own side. Probably to allow the current weilder to make the choice rather than to let the HSC turn it into a combat asset or something similar.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    At least as far as I'm aware, I don't think most of the public even know/care about Natsuo & Fuyumi either, so probably more so a case of just treating him how he treated all of his kids and just not saying anything, rather than a specific cover up for his death from them.

It was always a question of how exactly Touya would have managed to fake his death if that were true, but now with the current theory that Endeavor gave him to the HSC as part of their program to improve him, which is how he knew Hawks, and then faked his death while over there, away from home, makes more sense.

I know it's not completely canon, but we know how easy it was for the one reporter to figure out Midoryia is All Might's successor, so imagine what would happen if Hawks or those more powerful looked into things. I doubt they'd be able to directly figure out "One For All", but they'd probably be able to drive some kind of connection between everyone.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Huh. I did a quick Google search and the light from blue flames is indeed not as bright as that of more traditional colours of fire. But there's still light, so it probably has some debilitating effect on Dark Shadow. Dabi is probably also the most dangerous person Tokoyami's faced so far, possibly not counting the movies, and Dabi really needs to kill Hawks now that he knows his secret.

I can't imagine Fat Gum just abandoning Tokoyami, especially when he jumped into a sea of blue flames, but I don't think any of them have any good way of getting up there.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah that's also the big question, now that Hawks knows, what will he do with that information and who will he tell first? Because I am 90% certain Dabi's gonna be the one to reveal (to the readers) who he is since that's obviously the biggest dramatic effect over Hawks just telling someone, and if it is Touya, the information probably isn't super relevant to anyone else currently here other than Endeavor, so that might be why he doesn't say anything right away.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I would hate that. I want Dabi to be his own thing seperate from All For One.

And All For One would probably be quite curious and actually start figuring out ways to escape prison and confront this individual who altered his plans so much.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I agree, I much prefer All For One as a villain who takes advantage of circumstance rather than being a sixth-dimensional master manipulator. Stuff like "Giving Shigaraki his quirk to make him go berserk", "Lost to All Might in Kamino on purpose", or "Always knew One For All would be created", etc. I think just makes it all too boring. He's much more interesting and threatening when he's taking advantage of situations to his benefit, like how he's seemingly content to let Shigaraki be his replacement, and just wants to at least live long enough to see society crumble and/or All Might die first.
    end of spoilers

Not too much in this chapter, just some more action and set-up. Also no chapter next week due to SJ getting pushed back a week, but like how its been for everything else lately, not that big a surprise.

spoilers:
    Endeavor, Aizawa, Mic, and the rest show up to help fight against the High-Ends. Aizawa uses his Erasure to push them back, but they quickly realize what's going on and start to combat it.

Mirko suddenly figures out Shigaraki is in the container, and realizing letting him out would be a BAD idea, knocks herself out of the way to stop her kick.

However, through a combination of the High-Ends going crazy and the other heroes trying to defend themselves, the main lab gets destroyed, including Shigaraki's container. As Endeavor saves Mirko, she tells him he can't escape at all cost, with Aizawa and Present Mic ready to face against the Doctor.

I do like this "psyche-reverse psyche" they've been doing lately, first with the Doctor at the beginning of this arc, and now we have Mirko going "No don't let Shiggy out--woops he got out". There is that incredibly chilling image of Shigaraki just smiling. Because he knows whether he gets let out or not, he'll still be able to fight back. Wonder what will be limited to him with the process ending at 75%.

Hopefully this means we're going to get Aizawa and Mic's time to shine, confronting the REAL Doctor and keeping Shiggy at bay, which they probably would have the easiest time out of others.

Also, there seems to be a Nomu with boobs and a big butt....and I am very uncomfortable about this lol...
    end of spoilers

Handy we managed to get a nice round percentage for Shigaraki's new form. Still a good chapter and great to see Eraser Head and Mic getting more action

Extraordinary Member

Not too much in this chapter, just some more action and set-up. Also no chapter next week due to SJ getting pushed back a week, but like how its been for everything else lately, not that big a surprise.

spoilers:
    Endeavor, Aizawa, Mic, and the rest show up to help fight against the High-Ends. Aizawa uses his Erasure to push them back, but they quickly realize what's going on and start to combat it.

Mirko suddenly figures out Shigaraki is in the container, and realizing letting him out would be a BAD idea, knocks herself out of the way to stop her kick.

However, through a combination of the High-Ends going crazy and the other heroes trying to defend themselves, the main lab gets destroyed, including Shigaraki's container. As Endeavor saves Mirko, she tells him he can't escape at all cost, with Aizawa and Present Mic ready to face against the Doctor.

I do like this "psyche-reverse psyche" they've been doing lately, first with the Doctor at the beginning of this arc, and now we have Mirko going "No don't let Shiggy out--woops he got out". There is that incredibly chilling image of Shigaraki just smiling. Because he knows whether he gets let out or not, he'll still be able to fight back. Wonder what will be limited to him with the process ending at 75%.

Hopefully this means we're going to get Aizawa and Mic's time to shine, confronting the REAL Doctor and keeping Shiggy at bay, which they probably would have the easiest time out of others.

Also, there seems to be a Nomu with boobs and a big butt....and I am very uncomfortable about this lol...
    end of spoilers
    This one sequence that I think will benefit greatly when the anime comes around to it. There's so much happening in each panel and there's a bit of time dialation, and it all kinda made it a bit hard to follow for me. Still, the plot moved forward nicely with this one.

spoilers:
    It'll be real interesting to see what kind of state Shigaraki is in after being released. If he is in ANY fighting shape at all he'll be super dangerous for just about any hero present, Mirko might actually be the worst match up even before all her injuries. Aizawa's erasing quirk and Mic's focus on debilitating long range attacks could very well be the best option right now. Though if Shigaraki's has any additional quirks it's a good time to see if Aizawa can turn off more than one of them at the time. I know he couldn't do it against the first Nomu, but I always figured that was because it was built to be especially hardy as its default mode.

I noticed that Crust can apparently take off shields and give them to his allies as well. That's a really neat multipurpose quirk. I hope he also gets some time to shine here. Crust is fun.

And yes. There's a girl High-End Nomu. She is unnerving. If she and the others last longer than this arc I wonder if they'll get more coherent personalities.
    end of spoilers

This one sequence that I think will benefit greatly when the anime comes around to it. There's so much happening in each panel and there's a bit of time dialation, and it all kinda made it a bit hard to follow for me. Still, the plot moved forward nicely with this one.

spoilers:
    It'll be real interesting to see what kind of state Shigaraki is in after being released. If he is in ANY fighting shape at all he'll be super dangerous for just about any hero present, Mirko might actually be the worst match up even before all her injuries. Aizawa's erasing quirk and Mic's focus on debilitating long range attacks could very well be the best option right now. Though if Shigaraki's has any additional quirks it's a good time to see if Aizawa can turn off more than one of them at the time. I know he couldn't do it against the first Nomu, but I always figured that was because it was built to be especially hardy as its default mode.

I noticed that Crust can apparently take off shields and give them to his allies as well. That's a really neat multipurpose quirk. I hope he also gets some time to shine here. Crust is fun.

And yes. There's a girl High-End Nomu. She is unnerving. If she and the others last longer than this arc I wonder if they'll get more coherent personalities.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    My prediction is that just as Midoryia before had to go through all that training to handle 5% of One For All, this process was allowing Shigaraki to possess All For One, and thus now currently can only handle 75%. It does seem like he's all healed up from his previous battle, we'll just have to see what the extent of his additional powers will become at this level. And yeah, it'll be interesting to see exactly how Aizawa's erasure will work against someone on this level, he's already shown to be able to stop One For All and Eri's Reversal, and now the High-Ends, so how will it fair against Shigaraki/AFO.

Of all the heroes here right now, Crust is the one that appears the most "expendable", so I'm hoping if that is end up being the case that he gets to do something else really cool. I am pretty sure Mirko is gonna make it out of here alive, because if she's gotten this bruised up and still kicking, she's probably not getting killed.

I would really like to see them have one of the High-Ends be a more recurring antagonist, since it'll be more interesting to have one of them on the cast of characters (besides Kurogiri I guess), because right now, due to the limited screen time, they haven't been able to emit real distinct personalities, beyond the ability to talk and think, so its harder to think of them as real characters in their own right.
    end of spoilers