Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

spoilers:
    This chapter really brings the hype. Nice to see Ragdoll's stolen quirk being used and looks like Deku's secret could soon be outed. Do the Japanese celebrate anniversary Chapters given that next time will be Chapter 275?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    I love how subtly have been mentioned here and there. One of the first conversations we saw between AFO and the doctor had then mentioning a regeneration quirk that they found too late for AFO to use, and when he stole Ragdoll's quirk and decided that Best Jeanist would be too difficult to use properly I always thought he meant for himself. But in hindsight he's been gathering quirks for Shigaraki's rebirth and those were all hints about it. Nice long form story telling!

With Ragdoll's quirk allowing Shigaraki to zero in on Deku it'll really put our main boy center stage as the heroes are all running to stop Shigaraki while Gigantomachia and the PLF are moving to join up with him. Deku won't just be in the thick of that huge mess, he'll be directing where the fight takes place. It's a huge undertaking, but I'm certain he's ready for it... at least I hope so.

The secret is going to be basically impossible to keep after this. After dealing with Shigaraki and his army, everybody will deserve to know what's going on. Though depending on the outcome, it might be less of a priority. I really hope the third star is Uraraka rushing after her best friend, I would love to see her blindside Shigaraki with a meteor rain.

This is a good use of Bakugou. After being such a little **** over his last few appearances really annoyed me, just helping out without any crap is a good way to start getting back on my good side.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I was curious if the Doctor's quirk was what's been keeping him alive, but I guess that's just for age longevity rather than healing necessarily. Also, since he has Search, that must mean that the transfer of the original AFO happened literally right before the Hideout Raid, right? I don't know if we'll get that answer, but I really wanna know exactly how the Doctor had been able to preserve all those quirks separately, including AFO, before eventually transferring them to their subjects (the Nomu, Nine, Shigaraki).

Every major conflict throughout this whole series, Midoryia's essentially thrust himself into the action, and inadvertently become the centre of attention by the end, so to see him now become the main target, it's really exciting because it finally gives him the chance to effectively "show off" so to speak, with all eyes on him.

I have no idea whether this is gonna become a completely public thing, where EVERYONE knows about OFA now, or just all the important people/the ones closest to him will know and the general public won't. Because I can see things going down really fast if the former happens, HPSC especially, considering their main goals, would jump on Midoryia right there. And yes, it's gotta be Uraraka, the perfect chance for her to truly show off her improvements, also for Float to unleash itself too!

Almost seems like his repayment for the "Operation Protect Bakugo" :P I like that point where he brings up where if everyone knows he's the target, they'll all devote their attention to him, and they both know the civilians are most important, so quickly jump into action to not only lure him away, but also so only the important people, like Endeavor, will be aware of what's going on. He's still really impatient and arrogant when it comes to sitting around and actually fighting, but when it's time for someone to actually be saved, he switches gears incredibly fast.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    spoilers:
    This chapter really brings the hype. Nice to see Ragdoll's stolen quirk being used and looks like Deku's secret could soon be outed. Do the Japanese celebrate anniversary Chapters given that next time will be Chapter 275?
    end of spoilers
    Manga don't typically celebrate for Chapter milestones, in comparison Ch. 100 was during the Dorm Rooms/Training Super Moves, and Ch. 200 was one of the Joint Training battles, so there won't really be anything special to specifically correlate with the chapter number. However, they do celebrate the anniversaries with a double page colour spread at the beginning, and the 6th year anniversary is coming up soon, so we'll probably get another one like that probably within the next volume or 2 (within 10-20 chapters).

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    spoilers:
    I was curious if the Doctor's quirk was what's been keeping him alive, but I guess that's just for age longevity rather than healing necessarily. Also, since he has Search, that must mean that the transfer of the original AFO happened literally right before the Hideout Raid, right? I don't know if we'll get that answer, but I really wanna know exactly how the Doctor had been able to preserve all those quirks separately, including AFO, before eventually transferring them to their subjects (the Nomu, Nine, Shigaraki).

Every major conflict throughout this whole series, Midoryia's essentially thrust himself into the action, and inadvertently become the centre of attention by the end, so to see him now become the main target, it's really exciting because it finally gives him the chance to effectively "show off" so to speak, with all eyes on him.

I have no idea whether this is gonna become a completely public thing, where EVERYONE knows about OFA now, or just all the important people/the ones closest to him will know and the general public won't. Because I can see things going down really fast if the former happens, HPSC especially, considering their main goals, would jump on Midoryia right there. And yes, it's gotta be Uraraka, the perfect chance for her to truly show off her improvements, also for Float to unleash itself too!

Almost seems like his repayment for the "Operation Protect Bakugo" :P I like that point where he brings up where if everyone knows he's the target, they'll all devote their attention to him, and they both know the civilians are most important, so quickly jump into action to not only lure him away, but also so only the important people, like Endeavor, will be aware of what's going on. He's still really impatient and arrogant when it comes to sitting around and actually fighting, but when it's time for someone to actually be saved, he switches gears incredibly fast.
    end of spoilers

Manga don't typically celebrate for Chapter milestones, in comparison Ch. 100 was during the Dorm Rooms/Training Super Moves, and Ch. 200 was one of the Joint Training battles, so there won't really be anything special to specifically correlate with the chapter number. However, they do celebrate the anniversaries with a double page colour spread at the beginning, and the 6th year anniversary is coming up soon, so we'll probably get another one like that probably within the next volume or 2 (within 10-20 chapters).
    Shame they don't celelbrate chapter milestones like comics do

Shame they don't celelbrate chapter milestones like comics do
    Probably because of the nature of most manga, with their weekly scheduling and on-the-fly production, they don't really plan out exactly how long each arc is gonna take, so would rather just go ahead and write/draw as much as they need without having to adhere to a schedule to reach specific events by a certain milestone. At least there's the anniversary and popularity poll spreads, which make up for it at least.

Also, in surprising and VERY welcome news, My Hero One's Justice 2 just received a patch finally featuring English voice acting! This was always my biggest disappointment for both games, so seeing them suddenly drop this is extremely unexpected, but really exciting. Really good reason to either re-pick it up or try it for the first time now!

https://twitter.com/CliffordChapin/s...721683456?s=20

Probably because of the nature of most manga, with their weekly scheduling and on-the-fly production, they don't really plan out exactly how long each arc is gonna take, so would rather just go ahead and write/draw as much as they need without having to adhere to a schedule to reach specific events by a certain milestone. At least there's the anniversary and popularity poll spreads, which make up for it at least.

Also, in surprising and VERY welcome news, My Hero One's Justice 2 just received a patch finally featuring English voice acting! This was always my biggest disappointment for both games, so seeing them suddenly drop this is extremely unexpected, but really exciting. Really good reason to either re-pick it up or try it for the first time now!

https://twitter.com/CliffordChapin/s...721683456?s=20
    Shame One's Justice 2 is so expensive

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    My main theory for how they keep the quirks around is that they transfer them into the smaller Nomus that serve no other purpose than to house whatever quirks All For One deemed useable for Shigaraki. Then the doctor used his studies to transfer all of the quirks into Shigaraki, and that's what these 3-4 four have been about for them. He might've given up Search and All For One in the same go before going out to save Shigaraki and fight All Might, or Search was such a late addition that he didn't have the real All For One at the time. It's unclear.

I hope Deku does real well here and that he'll get some acknowledgement for it. He's gotten way too little credit for some of his big wins, mainly Overhaul.

Someone is going to find out the secret. But how many is the question. Just a few select people or the entire class and their teachers or hero society at large. Each possibility has some very interesting story potential. I would still like for Deku to personally tell his close friends of his own choice, but we'll see how that it turns out.

Endeavor does mention that they need someone that can stay off the ground to fight Shigaraki, and Ochako does that better than anyone. I hope she starts dropping tons of rubble on him from a place he can't easily get to. His destruction just gives her more ammunition! It'll be real interesting to see if Deku has gotten the hang of Float or not by now.

Bakugou is usually at his best when he's got something to be focused on and can ignore his own ******* impulses, and while he's gotten a lot better at saving people at his core he'll always mainly be a fighter. This scenario allows him to draw on these two strengths. Keeping Shigaraki away from the civilians is something he can focus on and he the best way to do it is to stick to Deku and fight the bastard. I wonder how they'll do though since Shiggy kinda ignored Endeavor and was still a dangerous threat to him.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Leaks of the new chapter is out and I've gotta say that Aizawa is so screwed now also break next week
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Commander Wort; 06-11-2020 at 03:22 PM.

New chapter, and the chaos continues!

spoilers:
    We get clarity that Ragdoll's Search quirk works for Shigaraki because she's already seen him before during the Forest Camp. Endeavor gives chase to Shigaraki, while Midoryia & Bakugo try to lure him to an abandoned part of the city.

Midoryia then comments on why Bakugo is following him, with him yelling back he wants revenge against Shigaraki, still carrying the guilt of All Might's fall, claiming to have a plan. He internally comments on Midoryia's growth now that he can reach up to 30% normally, and 45% to overexert himself, and how he's been able to keep up, declaring he won't lose.

Wanting to remove Endeavor and his communicators out of the picture, Shigaraki uses Air Cannon and Radio Waves to emit a giant electronic blast, knocking out everything behind him. He then uses "Death's Image", the intimidation quirk All For One used back in Kamino, to halt Midoryia & Bakugo, but Gran Torino shows up and saves them before he can take One For All.

Ryuko shows up to take on Shigaraki, knocking him down when his disintegration has stopped working. Eraserhead emerges from the shadows, thinking about Midoryia & Bakugo, alongside Crust and Shirakumo, facing him head on, as Shigaraki starts to recover (and seemingly takes something out of his pocket...)
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I guess a-hole Bakugo did have to emerge himself somewhere, but at least in this case, Midoryia did provoke him a tad with that odd reaction, and while he claims to just using OFA as bait for his vengeance, protecting him and everyone else is still on his mind. His inner monologue is also incredibly interesting, hearing him talk about how much Midoryia's grown, and how almost second nature it is for him to pick up on things, with Bakugo still managing to keep up to his growth, yet still having seeds of doubts (emphasized with that image of them as kids again). This whole scene also very much makes me believe that Bakugo is losing his quirk may be a VERY HIGH possibility.

Like we briefly saw AFO do in Kamino, it's really fun seeing Shigaraki come up with these different quirk combos, and the results that directly follow. Gran Torino showing up to save the two of them is obviously a big help, though it did make me think about how nearly every fight he's been in involves him running away and/or scolding someone, and while yes it's obviously suicide for the two to take him on alone, he knows its gonna be nearly impossible for any of the other pros, so he's gotta be open to some ideas. You can't just send him off into hiding, like after what happened to Nana, this.

And of course, Aizawa making a badass entrance making everyone cheer and also be incredibly nervous.
    end of spoilers

Also yes, it'll be on break next week, so we got a bit of time to wait, though now its probably gonna feel much more anxious than it has in a while.

spoilers:
    A really good chapter, some nice stuff with Bakugo and it is cool to see Tomura being creative with his quirk(s). Aizawa stepping in to save his students was badass, but it makes me fear that he's going to lose his quirk.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    I guess a-hole Bakugo did have to emerge himself somewhere, but at least in this case, Midoryia did provoke him a tad with that odd reaction, and while he claims to just using OFA as bait for his vengeance, protecting him and everyone else is still on his mind. His inner monologue is also incredibly interesting, hearing him talk about how much Midoryia's grown, and how almost second nature it is for him to pick up on things, with Bakugo still managing to keep up to his growth, yet still having seeds of doubts (emphasized with that image of them as kids again). This whole scene also very much makes me believe that Bakugo is losing his quirk may be a VERY HIGH possibility.

Like we briefly saw AFO do in Kamino, it's really fun seeing Shigaraki come up with these different quirk combos, and the results that directly follow. Gran Torino showing up to save the two of them is obviously a big help, though it did make me think about how nearly every fight he's been in involves him running away and/or scolding someone, and while yes it's obviously suicide for the two to take him on alone, he knows its gonna be nearly impossible for any of the other pros, so he's gotta be open to some ideas. You can't just send him off into hiding, like after what happened to Nana, this.

And of course, Aizawa making a badass entrance making everyone cheer and also be incredibly nervous.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It is interesting to see Bakugo feeling like he's slowly slipping behind and being determined to not let it get to him. This kind of introspection from Bakugou is why I'm constantly swaying back and forth in regards to how a I feel about the character. He does have an interesting narrative arc and growth that get displayed in an entertaining and engaging fashion. But there are some key elements to it and his story that never really get brought up, and he is often just an annoying *******. So I just don't quite know what to think of him at times.

Also, pet peeve in terms of how not entirely consistent the boost for OFA is portrayed, if Bakugou had issues with 8% Full Cowling, then 30% should be a big hurdle for him to overcome. Even if he's gotten stronger since then. But that's the way shounen stories go I guess.

While I'm really looking forward to Deku throwing down with Shigaraki, I am glad that the adult heroes are still doing their best to keep the younglings away from the super dangerous disaster man they're all fighting. Just having the kids near this whole mess is a source of shame for many of the Pros, so them working hard to keep Deku and Bakugou safe makes a lot of sense.

My favourite part about Shigaraki putting together quirk is that he's learning how to do it on the fly. There's just something amusing about him going "Gonna take this and this and do that and then **** Y'ALL!!!" Also, the build OFA had during the Kamino battle has basically two purposes. "Help Shigaraki and his chosen comrades escape" and "Throw down with All Might in a power duel." Shigaraki's been given a more varied set of abilities, so it'll be fun to see what other combinations he comes up with. I also like that his mode of transporation is Hulk-leaping and I hope it stays like that for awhile until he most likely picks up a flying quirk somewhere.

Now we'll see if Aizawa's quirks shuts down all of Shigaraki's abilities or just one of them. Either way, Erasure is a quirk that Shigaraki would absolutely either want to get his hands on or not allow to exist anymore. So yeah, bad flags are waving all around Aizawa.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    A really good chapter, some nice stuff with Bakugo and it is cool to see Tomura being creative with his quirk(s). Aizawa stepping in to save his students was badass, but it makes me fear that he's going to lose his quirk.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It does feel like somebody is losing their quirk at the end of this arc. Shigaraki almost certainly picked up the last quirk erasing bullet and it'll probably be used. How, when and on who are the knee shattering questions.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    It is interesting to see Bakugo feeling like he's slowly slipping behind and being determined to not let it get to him. This kind of introspection from Bakugou is why I'm constantly swaying back and forth in regards to how a I feel about the character. He does have an interesting narrative arc and growth that get displayed in an entertaining and engaging fashion. But there are some key elements to it and his story that never really get brought up, and he is often just an annoying *******. So I just don't quite know what to think of him at times.

Also, pet peeve in terms of how not entirely consistent the boost for OFA is portrayed, if Bakugou had issues with 8% Full Cowling, then 30% should be a big hurdle for him to overcome. Even if he's gotten stronger since then. But that's the way shounen stories go I guess.

While I'm really looking forward to Deku throwing down with Shigaraki, I am glad that the adult heroes are still doing their best to keep the younglings away from the super dangerous disaster man they're all fighting. Just having the kids near this whole mess is a source of shame for many of the Pros, so them working hard to keep Deku and Bakugou safe makes a lot of sense.

My favourite part about Shigaraki putting together quirk is that he's learning how to do it on the fly. There's just something amusing about him going "Gonna take this and this and do that and then **** Y'ALL!!!" Also, the build OFA had during the Kamino battle has basically two purposes. "Help Shigaraki and his chosen comrades escape" and "Throw down with All Might in a power duel." Shigaraki's been given a more varied set of abilities, so it'll be fun to see what other combinations he comes up with. I also like that his mode of transporation is Hulk-leaping and I hope it stays like that for awhile until he most likely picks up a flying quirk somewhere.

Now we'll see if Aizawa's quirks shuts down all of Shigaraki's abilities or just one of them. Either way, Erasure is a quirk that Shigaraki would absolutely either want to get his hands on or not allow to exist anymore. So yeah, bad flags are waving all around Aizawa.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    It does feel like somebody is losing their quirk at the end of this arc. Shigaraki almost certainly picked up the last quirk erasing bullet and it'll probably be used. How, when and on who are the knee shattering questions.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It doesn't have to even be the bullet, he could just start stealing quirks as well. I'm guessing he will try to use the bullet on Deku, since he can't take One For All and someone like Bakugo or Gran Torino sacrifices themselves to protect it.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah I'm stuck in the same way, I like seeing his growth and the unveiling of the other dimensions, but then so many times he just acts like a **** for really no reason other than ego, and the story and characters really don't consider that a huge issue. It feels like there's one piece missing, something that needs to happen before he's finally able to grow up beyond just getting stronger. And I think either All Might dying or him losing his quirk are what might lead to that.

Also to be fair, he was already pretty much on equal terms with OFA 8%, he did "win" that fight, and like he mentioned, every time Midoryia edged up a bit ahead, he pushed himself forward to keep up. So that's not a huge surprise. You can tell back at the beginning of the series compared to all the students now, just how greatly everyone has improved in general.

It also isn't something like Kamino where they weren't supposed to be there, or Overhaul where they were part of the investigation, now Midoryia IS the target, so it isn't as simple as getting them out of harms way, they're gonna be protecting him, which he and Bakugo even expressed worry about last chapter, preferring to focus on the safety of the civilians, and also possibly not wanting to be indirectly responsible for their deaths.

My favourite is near the beginning when he doesn't even Hulk land, he just completely wipes out on his back in an uncomfortable yoga pose, and then just keeps on moving like nothing happened. He's got absolutely no pain anymore.

That will be a very interesting question to find out, since we know he seemed to have trouble erasing the Nomu's quirks, but that's unsure of due to the stability of the beasts themselves, or that he can only erase one from each and it's cause they carried multiple. But yeah, I do think it's weird that despite having an ability to literally steal quirks, he also holds onto quirk erasing bullets, but I guess for him better safe than sorry.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

That will be a very interesting question to find out, since we know he seemed to have trouble erasing the Nomu's quirks, but that's unsure of due to the stability of the beasts themselves, or that he can only erase one from each and it's cause they carried multiple. But yeah, I do think it's weird that despite having an ability to literally steal quirks, he also holds onto quirk erasing bullets, but I guess for him better safe than sorry.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    He didn't seem to have too much trouble erasing the Nomu's quirk given some tried to get out of his line of sight.

Also it is better safe that sorry, especially has he probably has to get close enough to someone to actually steal their quirk. Also as I said, he could attempt to erase One For All sinc ehe can't steal it.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    Yeah I'm stuck in the same way, I like seeing his growth and the unveiling of the other dimensions, but then so many times he just acts like a **** for really no reason other than ego, and the story and characters really don't consider that a huge issue. It feels like there's one piece missing, something that needs to happen before he's finally able to grow up beyond just getting stronger. And I think either All Might dying or him losing his quirk are what might lead to that.

Also to be fair, he was already pretty much on equal terms with OFA 8%, he did "win" that fight, and like he mentioned, every time Midoryia edged up a bit ahead, he pushed himself forward to keep up. So that's not a huge surprise. You can tell back at the beginning of the series compared to all the students now, just how greatly everyone has improved in general.

It also isn't something like Kamino where they weren't supposed to be there, or Overhaul where they were part of the investigation, now Midoryia IS the target, so it isn't as simple as getting them out of harms way, they're gonna be protecting him, which he and Bakugo even expressed worry about last chapter, preferring to focus on the safety of the civilians, and also possibly not wanting to be indirectly responsible for their deaths.

My favourite is near the beginning when he doesn't even Hulk land, he just completely wipes out on his back in an uncomfortable yoga pose, and then just keeps on moving like nothing happened. He's got absolutely no pain anymore.

end of spoilers
    spoilers:

I think my problem is actually a certain lack of reaction from the world around him. Like, I get that Izuku admires his strength and confidence, but him not showing any signs of resentment towards Bakugou after all the **** he was put through during their childhood is weird to me. I get that Izuku isn't the kind of character to hold a grudge and I wouldn't want him to overtly hate Bakugou, but I feel like there should be some more harsh feelings from Izuku's side, especially when Bakugou goes full *******. And there should be more instances of people telling Bakugou to just shut up.

I've seen a video that analyzed the last Izuku/Bakugou fight and it brought up an interesting point. Izuku mainly lost because he leaped into a mid-air fight with Bakugou (who at the time had superior mobility in the air). When they were on the ground Izuku was slowly but surely overwhelming Bakugou with 8% Full Cowling. And 30% is quite a large leap compared to 8%, at least it should be. Now, everybody has clearly improved, Bakugou included, and I am looking forward to everybody getting to show off like Kaminari and Tokoyami have done recently. My main concern here is how consistent OFA will be portrayed. 10% is enough to rupture the ground and keep up with Love mode Gentle (who could defeat multiple Pro Heroes at once). 30% should be pretty bonkers in both speed and strength, and I hope that Horikoshi can properly portray that.

The only other time that would be remotely close to this is when Stain tried to murder Iida. And that was just one guy who, though skilled and super dangerous in general, isn't even half as powerful as some of the villains running around now. Heck, if Aizawa gets taken out they don't really have a reliable method of stopping Shigaraki's rampage.

There is something darkly delightful about Shigaraki testing out his new powers and their limitations. He just seems happier than we've ever seen him.

The bullets are a seriously powerful weapon worth too much to just give up on. And Shigaraki probably realises that he can't be everywhere at once. Giving his people the tool to destroy a hero's quirk would make the organisation as a whole that much more dangerous. So it's probably more for the PLF in the long term than for Shigaraki himself.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    He didn't seem to have too much trouble erasing the Nomu's quirk given some tried to get out of his line of sight.

Also it is better safe that sorry, especially has he probably has to get close enough to someone to actually steal their quirk. Also as I said, he could attempt to erase One For All sinc ehe can't steal it.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I don't think he's gonna try erasing One For All, considering the voice in his head (AFO), is telling him to take it and having it for himself is his primary objective. As for whether OFA can be taken by AFO, that's honestly still pretty confusing at this moment. We know OFA can't be transferred without the consent of the user, but in terms of it being taken AFO, all we know is it was "out of his grasp" and "didn't behave as he saw fit", which I'm not sure if this means he attempted to take it and failed, or he never got the chance to because it kept getting passed on. And considering during the Doctor's experiment he explicitly said he'd be able to take OFA, not sure if this means he did something to allow him to do that, or he always could just now he can confront him alot more easily. Also, in Heroes Rising Nine who was given AFO did nearly take OFA, but was seemingly stopped due to the 6 other quirks within OFA going over his 9 quirk limit, so that's something else to take into possible consideration.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:

I think my problem is actually a certain lack of reaction from the world around him. Like, I get that Izuku admires his strength and confidence, but him not showing any signs of resentment towards Bakugou after all the **** he was put through during their childhood is weird to me. I get that Izuku isn't the kind of character to hold a grudge and I wouldn't want him to overtly hate Bakugou, but I feel like there should be some more harsh feelings from Izuku's side, especially when Bakugou goes full *******. And there should be more instances of people telling Bakugou to just shut up.

I've seen a video that analyzed the last Izuku/Bakugou fight and it brought up an interesting point. Izuku mainly lost because he leaped into a mid-air fight with Bakugou (who at the time had superior mobility in the air). When they were on the ground Izuku was slowly but surely overwhelming Bakugou with 8% Full Cowling. And 30% is quite a large leap compared to 8%, at least it should be. Now, everybody has clearly improved, Bakugou included, and I am looking forward to everybody getting to show off like Kaminari and Tokoyami have done recently. My main concern here is how consistent OFA will be portrayed. 10% is enough to rupture the ground and keep up with Love mode Gentle (who could defeat multiple Pro Heroes at once). 30% should be pretty bonkers in both speed and strength, and I hope that Horikoshi can properly portray that.

The only other time that would be remotely close to this is when Stain tried to murder Iida. And that was just one guy who, though skilled and super dangerous in general, isn't even half as powerful as some of the villains running around now. Heck, if Aizawa gets taken out they don't really have a reliable method of stopping Shigaraki's rampage.

There is something darkly delightful about Shigaraki testing out his new powers and their limitations. He just seems happier than we've ever seen him.

The bullets are a seriously powerful weapon worth too much to just give up on. And Shigaraki probably realises that he can't be everywhere at once. Giving his people the tool to destroy a hero's quirk would make the organisation as a whole that much more dangerous. So it's probably more for the PLF in the long term than for Shigaraki himself.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    A lot of it also derives from stereotypical shonen rival logic, where you have the overly upbeat, slightly dense/anxious protagonist and the bitter a-hole rival, with the story treating the two on equal grounds worthy of the same goal, even when the latter character's actions go on the verge of antagonistic. Everyone just resigns to "oh well, that's just how they are", even though it feels like there should be more consequences. It feels like Bakugo's waiting on one big thing to happen to him before his second (or I guess third) big re-examanation. All Might dying or him losing his quirk would definitely do that.

Outside of Heroes Rising, which is a slightly weird outlier being a movie so everything with the powers are much more exaggerated, we haven't got to see Bakugo really cut loose with his improvements in a while, so it's harder to compare directly between his and Midoryia's growth. I think the major difference is Midoryia knows he'll eventually make it to 100%, just take a lot of work to get there, while Bakugo doesn't know what his limits are yet, so there's that uncertainty of when he might reach a breaking point. You are right that I hope they are able to clearly demonstrate how 30-45% OFA directly compares to 8-25% OFA in terms of damage output and control.

Now that makes me think, if Stain tried to confront him, would he be able to paralyze him? I guess that depends if he'd be able to get close enough to him, which while skilled he might not be that skilled, and we don't even know if Shiggy can still bleed at this point.

Since it looks like there's only like 3 or 4 left, and the process to duplicate them ended up failing, they probably wouldn't be that fully useful for the PLF as a whole, and most likely as just a backup for him. He can't get close enough to someone like Aizawa to take his quirk, well he can just shoot him with it.
    end of spoilers