Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

spoilers:
    The fight really heats up with some really cool moments, though we aren't quite near the OFA 2/AFO 2 fight just yet. The kids not wanting to lose thier teacher was really touching. Also AFO trying to take over Tomora is quite interesting. Also hope we see a good Gigantomachia /Mt. Lady fight
    end of spoilers

Finished reading School Briefs 4 and overall it was very good, of course some stories were better than others.

Story 1: Probably the weakest story. We have seen plenty of Kirashima's work study already in the main story, so seeing another adventure of it wasn't needed and didn't add anything new to Kirashima's character. Seeing the girls doing something would have been better.

Story 2: Was a fun story. Seeing Shinso's reaction to both Class 1-A and 1-B was very good and thankfully it didn't over focus on Class 1-A.

Story 3: Probably my favourite, getting to see the play and the behind the scenes was great. A lot of good moments and a nice chance to see more of Class 1-B. It's sahme this was never animated

Story 4: Solid but nothing special. I was never interested in the Beauty Pagent part of the festival to being with. But it was great to see Mei again, more of her please

Story 5: A really good one. It was great to see more of the festival, though it would have been nice to see more of Eri's reaction. Also I like that Deku got called out for running off on his own.

Story 6: Okay; but way too similar to the teacher hanging out story from the last volume. Hopefully we will see the teachers doing more than just getting drunk next time.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    spoilers:
    When Midoryia screamed that losing their teacher was the real "worst case scenario", that gave me (and Aizawa) all the feels. Shows how much they grown, acting like true heroes, stepping into danger, but not without a plan.

I am now very curious to wonder if AFO's vestige is going to come into play at some point, whether it still remains and their goals being at odds will be partly responsible for Shigaraki's downfall, or if he actually did wipe out AFO's vestige and has taken full control. And it once again contrasts him and Midoryia, who openly accepts and listens to the OFA vestiges. Also love how he just casually rebuffs Bakugo all "I'm not interested in you anymore" which of course annoys him.

It seems to me that it might be "Which Shimura?" rather than "What's a Shimura?", he's thinking, just because during the MLA arc, he did get his memories back and remembered his old name was "Tenko Shimura", plus just saw his family in the vestige, so it'd be weird if he just suddenly forgot that name. He of course wouldn't know Nana's name or Gran Torino's connection to her, so that questioning makes sense. I do like seeing just how emotional Gran Torino is getting just beating the crap out of Shigaraki. Even though he may still be treating him as a villain, he's definitively fallen into the trap he warned All Might about earlier, about getting too emotionally invested into the fight, beating and screaming at him for Nana and All Might's sake.

I took it as both him assuming Shoto would be with them, since he's only really seen them three together, and then also probably some slight relief that he's safe.

And I love the League just chilling on the back of Gigantomachia like the world's largest taxi (so I guess when Shiggy meant "bring everyone" he literally meant it). Hope this is the moment we finally get to see Mount Lady shine. She's of course been around from the beginning, and had that hero moment during the Hideout Raid, but now she really gets to step up and do something literally nobody else can do. And hopefully this gives the "Backup Team" a chance to prepare and join in the fight finally!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

They do have their heroic priorities straight, and that's always nice to see.

I doubt that the vestige's presence is completely gone, that's too juicey of a narrative hook to just get rid of in the same chapter as it was introduced in. It's also a good contrast to Izuku as you say. I'm interested in seeing a situation where the vestige of All For One and Shigaraki want different things. What we see in this chapter is them wanting the same thing, Shigaraki just asserts his own authority over the situation. But if there's ever a bigger divide between their desires we might get more a mental struggle.

I do still think that Shigaraki's reaction is a bit more muted than what I expected. But in the hectic situation it might not have really registered, maybe he'll have a bigger reaction later on when he gets some time to think. It's an interesting difference between Gran Torino and All Might in how they'd treat Shigaraki. All Might would probably try to reach out to Nana Shimura's grandson and make him see the light while still fighting back, probably not with his all in it. Gran Torino as we see here takes the pain caused to his friend and apprentice to heart and wants to return some of it.

I'm kinda glad Shoto is away from both his father and the other two big three of the class. This might be a good chance for him to show some leadership and other skills besides being a big elemental cannon.

I like the idea of the rest of the PLF are following Gigantomachia like he's some kind of giant monsterous mother duck. While I would also want Mt. Lady to do something significant against Gigantomachia, I'm pretty certain that she and a bunch of other Pro Heroes are going to get their asses kicked to emphasize just how tough Gigantomachia actually is. But we can always hope that the backup team pulls off a miracle.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    spoilers:
    The fight really heats up with some really cool moments, though we aren't quite near the OFA 2/AFO 2 fight just yet. The kids not wanting to lose thier teacher was really touching. Also AFO trying to take over Tomora is quite interesting. Also hope we see a good Gigantomachia /Mt. Lady fight
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah, there's lots of moving parts to go through before we can get a full on fight between Deku and Shigaraki. But it's coming, and until then we have so many cool things to see first.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Finished reading School Briefs 4 and overall it was very good, of course some stories were better than others.

Story 1: Probably the weakest story. We have seen plenty of Kirashima's work study already in the main story, so seeing another adventure of it wasn't needed and didn't add anything new to Kirashima's character. Seeing the girls doing something would have been better.

Story 2: Was a fun story. Seeing Shinso's reaction to both Class 1-A and 1-B was very good and thankfully it didn't over focus on Class 1-A.

Story 3: Probably my favourite, getting to see the play and the behind the scenes was great. A lot of good moments and a nice chance to see more of Class 1-B. It's sahme this was never animated

Story 4: Solid but nothing special. I was never interested in the Beauty Pagent part of the festival to being with. But it was great to see Mei again, more of her please

Story 5: A really good one. It was great to see more of the festival, though it would have been nice to see more of Eri's reaction. Also I like that Deku got called out for running off on his own.

Story 6: Okay; but way too similar to the teacher hanging out story from the last volume. Hopefully we will see the teachers doing more than just getting drunk next time.
    Pretty much my thoughts as well, though I'd actually say that the Shinso focused chapter was my favourite. It just offered a lot of cute insight into a character we see too little of.

The thing I would've change would be that first chapter focused on team Ryukyu (we have way too little material with this specific team to be honest) and give Eri her own section in chapter five. I want my Eri chapter damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:

I doubt that the vestige's presence is completely gone, that's too juicey of a narrative hook to just get rid of in the same chapter as it was introduced in. It's also a good contrast to Izuku as you say. I'm interested in seeing a situation where the vestige of All For One and Shigaraki want different things. What we see in this chapter is them wanting the same thing, Shigaraki just asserts his own authority over the situation. But if there's ever a bigger divide between their desires we might get more a mental struggle.

I do still think that Shigaraki's reaction is a bit more muted than what I expected. But in the hectic situation it might not have really registered, maybe he'll have a bigger reaction later on when he gets some time to think. It's an interesting difference between Gran Torino and All Might in how they'd treat Shigaraki. All Might would probably try to reach out to Nana Shimura's grandson and make him see the light while still fighting back, probably not with his all in it. Gran Torino as we see here takes the pain caused to his friend and apprentice to heart and wants to return some of it.

I'm kinda glad Shoto is away from both his father and the other two big three of the class. This might be a good chance for him to show some leadership and other skills besides being a big elemental cannon.

I like the idea of the rest of the PLF are following Gigantomachia like he's some kind of giant monsterous mother duck. While I would also want Mt. Lady to do something significant against Gigantomachia, I'm pretty certain that she and a bunch of other Pro Heroes are going to get their asses kicked to emphasize just how tough Gigantomachia actually is. But we can always hope that the backup team pulls off a miracle.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Yeah, there's lots of moving parts to go through before we can get a full on fight between Deku and Shigaraki. But it's coming, and until then we have so many cool things to see first.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I want to see Mt. Lady punch Gigantomachia and send all the members on his back flying.

Yeah looks like we are building things up, but it seems so close
    end of spoilers

Pretty much my thoughts as well, though I'd actually say that the Shinso focused chapter was my favourite. It just offered a lot of cute insight into a character we see too little of.

The thing I would've change would be that first chapter focused on team Ryukyu (we have way too little material with this specific team to be honest) and give Eri her own section in chapter five. I want my Eri chapter damnit.
    Yeah Team Ryukyu and an Eri chapter would have been cool. Also more Mei

spoilers:

end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    All For One is such an enigma of a character that I can honestly see either conclusion being likely, that he wants and supports Shigaraki to go down his own path to incite destruction, or that he wants to remain somewhat in control, and use Shigaraki as a mouthpiece for his goals and ideas. I'm still under the belief that he doesn't just want Shigaraki to take One For All so that he'll have more power, but so that AFO can be reunited with his brother through the quirk, so I wonder if Shiggy having his own plans will cause conflict for him down the line.

Honestly, the more the fighting continues, the more I'm starting to believe Shigaraki is going to get some sort of "revelation" that will directly allow for his defeat, like in some ways learning the truth about Nana and his connection to her. Because they've already demonstrated him to be so invincible at this point, that I don't think "beating him down harder" will be the final answer. I don't think it's gonna lead to a full-on change to the light for him, but I feel like some inner conflict is what'll end up stopping the fighting.

I'd actually like to see more of Shoto taking charge of the people around him, usually whenever Midoryia & Bakugo are around he tends to follow their orders or do his own thing alongside them, but him making the battle/escape plans would be really interesting to see.

It is good to see at least that of all the people who have been able to, even slightly, hold off Gigantomachia, it is the one who makes the most sense. Now it's just a question of, when she's eventually tired out, who or what else could even take him down next? While having the entire damn League as backup!

And yeah, I don't think we're getting solo One For All II vs. All For One II until everyone else has been taken out and it's just those two remaining.
    end of spoilers

I agree with the idea that Chapter 1 should've focused on Ryuku's team, give them some much needed attention. The 1B play chapter made me love Yui, all the descriptions of her deadpan expressions made me laugh, really wanna see more from her. The Beauty Pageant chapter was helped by getting to see all the new developing character relations, like Bibi & Mei, and Nejire & Yuyu (who might have some feelings towards her methinks lol). Seeing the festival from Eri's perspective would've been really fun, though I wonder how deep you could go with her beyond just the "Ooos" and "Wows".

I still think my favourite chapter of all the novels is the "Hundred Tales Of U.A." from Book 3, it's a really fun idea mixing in horror elements into the class. It also probably has the best potential of all the other stories for a really good OVA episode.

I do notice when you look over all the books, the writer (Yoshi) tends to particularly love writing the U.A. Teachers, Mineta, Mei, and Monoma, they pop up alot throughout these stories, although I think they make Monoma EVEN MORE INSUFFERABLE in these than he is in the main series, he's like one of those internet guys you can never win an argument because he always has a backup counterattack. I also found they focus on Midoryia's overt fanboyness much more than the main series too, doubling down on the slight cringe factor from his obsessions.

I agree with the idea that Chapter 1 should've focused on Ryuku's team, give them some much needed attention. The 1B play chapter made me love Yui, all the descriptions of her deadpan expressions made me laugh, really wanna see more from her. The Beauty Pageant chapter was helped by getting to see all the new developing character relations, like Bibi & Mei, and Nejire & Yuyu (who might have some feelings towards her methinks lol). Seeing the festival from Eri's perspective would've been really fun, though I wonder how deep you could go with her beyond just the "Ooos" and "Wows".

I still think my favourite chapter of all the novels is the "Hundred Tales Of U.A." from Book 3, it's a really fun idea mixing in horror elements into the class. It also probably has the best potential of all the other stories for a really good OVA episode.

I do notice when you look over all the books, the writer (Yoshi) tends to particularly love writing the U.A. Teachers, Mineta, Mei, and Monoma, they pop up alot throughout these stories, although I think they make Monoma EVEN MORE INSUFFERABLE in these than he is in the main series, he's like one of those internet guys you can never win an argument because he always has a backup counterattack. I also found they focus on Midoryia's overt fanboyness much more than the main series too, doubling down on the slight cringe factor from his obsessions.
    We could get a look inside Eri's head which would help her development. Yeah he does seem to like the Teachers, Mineta, Mei, and Monoma, and yet he doesn't give Mei her own chapter.

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    All For One is such an enigma of a character that I can honestly see either conclusion being likely, that he wants and supports Shigaraki to go down his own path to incite destruction, or that he wants to remain somewhat in control, and use Shigaraki as a mouthpiece for his goals and ideas. I'm still under the belief that he doesn't just want Shigaraki to take One For All so that he'll have more power, but so that AFO can be reunited with his brother through the quirk, so I wonder if Shiggy having his own plans will cause conflict for him down the line.

Honestly, the more the fighting continues, the more I'm starting to believe Shigaraki is going to get some sort of "revelation" that will directly allow for his defeat, like in some ways learning the truth about Nana and his connection to her. Because they've already demonstrated him to be so invincible at this point, that I don't think "beating him down harder" will be the final answer. I don't think it's gonna lead to a full-on change to the light for him, but I feel like some inner conflict is what'll end up stopping the fighting.

I'd actually like to see more of Shoto taking charge of the people around him, usually whenever Midoryia & Bakugo are around he tends to follow their orders or do his own thing alongside them, but him making the battle/escape plans would be really interesting to see.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Thinking about it, OFA and AFO could be a pretty potent combo. At least in terms of building up the raw power of multiple quirks at once. And just stealing a quirk that's been boosting up seven different abilities over several generations would be a super treasure for just about anybody.

However the fight goes, I don't think we should expect a conventional ending with the bad guys being defeated but escaping to lick their wounds and try another day. I don't think that there will be a clear winner at all. Something will happen to force an end to the conflict, but whoever remains standing won't really feel like they've won. And we have no idea how society in general will react to this whole mess.

Shoto was more prone to taking charge and running towards conflicts earlier in the series. But he's grown more humble and willing to follow ever since his exam with Yaoyorozu. And that's great to have that perspective shift for him, but I do think it's time he took on more of a commanding role again.
    end of spoilers

We could get a look inside Eri's head which would help her development. Yeah he does seem to like the Teachers, Mineta, Mei, and Monoma, and yet he doesn't give Mei her own chapter.
    The author might just like using Mei and Monoma for their comedic potential and as foils to other characters rather than POV characters themselves.

I agree that Yui might be the surprise stand out character in the play chapter. Her deadpan improv towards the end was a great contrast to Monoma's general... Monoma-ness. I hope they get to interact more in the series, they'd be a great comedy act.

The Shinso focused chapter in this latest volume might be my favourite chapter of the series so far, for reasons we've already mentioned. I also appreciated the chapter were we got to see Shoto visiting Rei. For such an important relationship we've seen very little of it so I really appreciated that.

Note to everyone that this week's My Hero Academia chapter is delayed until next week, due to some technical issues while the authors are transitioning over from drawing on paper to drawing digitally, as a way to help things during the pandemic. So just a tad longer for our anxiety to reach the climax lol

spoilers:
    Thinking about it, OFA and AFO could be a pretty potent combo. At least in terms of building up the raw power of multiple quirks at once. And just stealing a quirk that's been boosting up seven different abilities over several generations would be a super treasure for just about anybody.

However the fight goes, I don't think we should expect a conventional ending with the bad guys being defeated but escaping to lick their wounds and try another day. I don't think that there will be a clear winner at all. Something will happen to force an end to the conflict, but whoever remains standing won't really feel like they've won. And we have no idea how society in general will react to this whole mess.

Shoto was more prone to taking charge and running towards conflicts earlier in the series. But he's grown more humble and willing to follow ever since his exam with Yaoyorozu. And that's great to have that perspective shift for him, but I do think it's time he took on more of a commanding role again.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    OFA and AFO are also very similar in the sense that, on their bare bones level, they aren't inherently powerful quirks. OFA needed the power stockpiled from nine generations of people to become as strong as it is, and AFO is only strong because of the powerful quirks it stole, even genetically super-beast Shigaraki right now has nothing to do with AFO, that's just the Doc's own experimentation. But yeah, a Nomu-esque Shigaraki, taking a 9th (becoming the 10th) generation OFA, once again boosting his strength AND the strength of all the quirks in his possession, would basically be a nuclear bomb of death.

I know you haven't seen Heroes Rising, but there is a point in there where Shoto takes charge of a group of students to take down a villain, and he's shown to be a very good leader and planner there, so I hope we can see of that side of him in the future.
    end of spoilers

The author might just like using Mei and Monoma for their comedic potential and as foils to other characters rather than POV characters themselves.

I agree that Yui might be the surprise stand out character in the play chapter. Her deadpan improv towards the end was a great contrast to Monoma's general... Monoma-ness. I hope they get to interact more in the series, they'd be a great comedy act.

The Shinso focused chapter in this latest volume might be my favourite chapter of the series so far, for reasons we've already mentioned. I also appreciated the chapter were we got to see Shoto visiting Rei. For such an important relationship we've seen very little of it so I really appreciated that.
    Mei is a very one-track minded character, who always speaks her thoughts out loud, so (at least for now unless Horikoshi decides to add another layer to her character), there isn't much else to delve into her character unlike people like Shinso or even Monoma where there's more depth that can be unveiled getting into their head, so makes sense why Mei is primarily used for comedic relief, either assisting or inadvertently causing trouble for everyone else. The Team-Up Missions chapter did a good job of showing that competitive and reckless side to her, along with the genuine admiration and respect she has for her craft and anyone else interested in it.

The Shinso chapter, alongside the Teacher chapters, definitively have the added benefit in getting pretty fairly in-depth with their characterizations, much more than the main manga ever did, even when Shinso did get a bit more development in the Joint Training, I'd say we still got alot more going on with his growth and feelings in that chapter that helped to really define him.

Extraordinary Member

Note to everyone that this week's My Hero Academia chapter is delayed until next week, due to some technical issues while the authors are transitioning over from drawing on paper to drawing digitally, as a way to help things during the pandemic. So just a tad longer for our anxiety to reach the climax lol
    Man, that felt like an empty week ont he WSJ front. No My Hero Academia or One Piece, and it looked like SPY X FAMILY had updated but it was just the other saying they're on a break. And those are my three favourite current series in that magazine.

spoilers:
    OFA and AFO are also very similar in the sense that, on their bare bones level, they aren't inherently powerful quirks. OFA needed the power stockpiled from nine generations of people to become as strong as it is, and AFO is only strong because of the powerful quirks it stole, even genetically super-beast Shigaraki right now has nothing to do with AFO, that's just the Doc's own experimentation. But yeah, a Nomu-esque Shigaraki, taking a 9th (becoming the 10th) generation OFA, once again boosting his strength AND the strength of all the quirks in his possession, would basically be a nuclear bomb of death.

I know you haven't seen Heroes Rising, but there is a point in there where Shoto takes charge of a group of students to take down a villain, and he's shown to be a very good leader and planner there, so I hope we can see of that side of him in the future.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Which makes it all the clearer why it would be an absolute disaster if Shigaraki got his hands on it. Honestly, if Shigaraki didn't have Search I'd almost recommend hiding Izuku away somewhere. Shigaraki is a monster as he is now, so contemplating how terrible he'd be with One For All as well is quite unnerving.

Good, all the more reason to look forward to the movie (I know they recently had the home release in Japan so it's just a matter of time now). Any chance for Shoto to show his improvement is always welcome.
    end of spoilers

Mei is a very one-track minded character, who always speaks her thoughts out loud, so (at least for now unless Horikoshi decides to add another layer to her character), there isn't much else to delve into her character unlike people like Shinso or even Monoma where there's more depth that can be unveiled getting into their head, so makes sense why Mei is primarily used for comedic relief, either assisting or inadvertently causing trouble for everyone else. The Team-Up Missions chapter did a good job of showing that competitive and reckless side to her, along with the genuine admiration and respect she has for her craft and anyone else interested in it.

The Shinso chapter, alongside the Teacher chapters, definitively have the added benefit in getting pretty fairly in-depth with their characterizations, much more than the main manga ever did, even when Shinso did get a bit more development in the Joint Training, I'd say we still got alot more going on with his growth and feelings in that chapter that helped to really define him.
    With what we currently know about Mei she definitely works best when put into contrast with other characters, or as a foil to others. And for now that's fine. She's delightful and hilarious in her single-minded and manic pursuit of her career goals and energetic creativity, and if she just stays like that I'm ok with it. But if Horikoshi ever does give us a deeper insight or further develops her personality I wouldn't mind that.

The chapter does really compliment what we get with Shinso in the Joint training arc since he's so guarded and we only get a few instances of his inner thoughts during that arc. Definitely gonna read that again when the next season starts.

Another School Briefs chapter I really enjoyed was the one where some of the kids studied in Momo's home. Just getting to meet Momo's mom was fun and I really enjoyed Jiro's perspective. Wholesome stuff all around.

Man, that felt like an empty week ont he WSJ front. No My Hero Academia or One Piece, and it looked like SPY X FAMILY had updated but it was just the other saying they're on a break. And those are my three favourite current series in that magazine.
    At least there was a Vigilantes chapter this past week. Which, if I may, a few weeks ago I had finally caught up and binged through the entire series after owning all the physical volumes for nearly 2 years (whoops), and it is a genuinely great series, both as an expansion of the MHA mythos, and just as its own superhero narrative. The story twists and turns in a way that I was not expecting, and alot of these characters are now some of my all time favs in the entire franchise. Also I have to say, I feel like the current arc going on right now, might be even more intense than the main manga's. It's way more smaller scaled, but the fact that it's also much more personal, and this is the conclusion of the series, is giving me such anxiety after every chapter and how scared I am for everyone. Since it's probably just a few more months till the end, now might be the best time to get all caught up for anyone interested!

Good, all the more reason to look forward to the movie (I know they recently had the home release in Japan so it's just a matter of time now).
    I do believe that that the Japanese home release has been ripped online, with fansubs, but I'm holding myself off until Funimation (eventually) releases the English blu-ray, so I can re-experience it all in the best quality on a big TV! I'm hoping for October or November when we'll get it, but at this point I have no clue.

With what we currently know about Mei she definitely works best when put into contrast with other characters, or as a foil to others. And for now that's fine. She's delightful and hilarious in her single-minded and manic pursuit of her career goals and energetic creativity, and if she just stays like that I'm ok with it. But if Horikoshi ever does give us a deeper insight or further develops her personality I wouldn't mind that.

The chapter does really compliment what we get with Shinso in the Joint training arc since he's so guarded and we only get a few instances of his inner thoughts during that arc. Definitely gonna read that again when the next season starts.

Another School Briefs chapter I really enjoyed was the one where some of the kids studied in Momo's home. Just getting to meet Momo's mom was fun and I really enjoyed Jiro's perspective. Wholesome stuff all around.
    A chapter I really love going back to is the 1A & B Girls Sleepover, there's so many funny little interactions and revelations in that one:
    -None of the girls being attracted at all to any of the dudes (except for the one obvious)
    -Being much more interested in the other girls as "boyfriends" (especially Kendo)
    -Tsuyu shipping Mina with Dark Shadow. Not Tokoyami, Dark Shadow.
    -Uraraka wanting to have Bakugo's quirk for a day because of its power.

A chapter I really love going back to is the 1A & B Girls Sleepover, there's so many funny little interactions and revelations in that one:
    -None of the girls being attracted at all to any of the dudes (except for the one obvious)
    -Being much more interested in the other girls as "boyfriends" (especially Kendo)
    -Tsuyu shipping Mina with Dark Shadow. Not Tokoyami, Dark Shadow.
    -Uraraka wanting to have Bakugo's quirk for a day because of its power.
    That is a good chapter, it is also fun to see the diffference between the girls hanging out together and the lads trying to beat each other

New chapter, new madness! (Also no chapter next week cause of Golden Week)

spoilers:
    Now with the backup team, Jiro and the others start to hear that something is coming, so the heroes go up ahead to face it. Gigantomachia continues his rampage while Mt. Lady desperately tries to hold him off. Dabi, Compress, Spinner, Toga, and Skeptic are the ones riding on his back. Geten faces against Cementoss and a fully stressed-up Re-Destro emerges facing against Edgeshot. A group of Liberation soldiers follow Machia.

Mt. Lady eventually gives in and is knocked down, while Kamui Woods and Midnight try to reach his face. Kamui is suddenly burned by Dabi, and Midnight's knocked down by Compress. Barely able to move, she calls Momo, telling her the only possible way to take him down is to put him to sleep with anaesthetics. She puts her in charge as she's then cut off by the Liberation soldiers who proceed to corner and attack her. Momo's unsure of what to do, but stands her ground, rallying the team together to come up with a plan. Mt. Lady (with Kamui saved on her face) returns to help slow Machia down, while Momo's team, consisting of Jiro, Shoji, Kaminari, Mineta, Mina, Kirishima, Sato, Ojiro, Tetseutetseu, and others prepare to fight.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Not too much to analyze here exactly, but there's alot to be excited about. It is interesting that Machia brought Skeptic along, but not Re-Destro or anyone else, maybe Shiggy needs him in particular? For a moment I almost thought Kamui Woods was a complete goner, considering what happened to Hawks, he should be crisps by now, so seeing him just knocked out in that last Mt. Lady panel (which I didn't even notice until second read through), is reassuring. Still really nervous about Midnight...that's not a pretty spot to close her out on....

I knew we were preparing for this team to take on Gigantomachia, so now it's very exciting. Having Momo step up to be the leader too, finally getting a chance to truly shine. As well as the rest of her classmates, which are effectively "The B team of 1A", having a true unstoppable threat to demonstrate their stuff, and Kirishima and Mina get to have their Machia reunion! It also makes sense why they'd obviously of no chance of fighting it, so main priority is putting it to sleep, though it is slightly weird to me Midnight was worrying about the legality of it now of all times, it's not like they're trying to give him poison. Lastly, Momo's cannons have been getting bigger and bigger in each fight, so let's see how huge they'll be now =D
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Well the kids get ready to join the fight. I wonder if Mineta would have enough Sticky balls to stop Gigantomachia. I still want to see all the Legaue members get knocked off Gigantomachia's back by a big attack.
    end of spoilers