Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Extraordinary Member

Default Kazuchika Okada vs. Brock Lesnar

The Final Boss of NJPW vs. the final boss of WWE.

Who comes out on top?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i'd go with okada. he's wrestled waaaay more as champion, he could take almost anything brock can throw at him and his stamina shits on brock's these days.

plus, he's wrestled and beaten Shibata, Suzuki, and ibushi. and those guys could destroy brock.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, Brock's nothing Okada hasn't seen before.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Yeah, Brock's nothing Okada hasn't seen before.
    i mean if this was brock "i can go hold for hold with prime kurt angle" lesner, then it would be closer but current brock? nope.

okada got into strike bouts with shibata.

FRIGGIN SHIBATA!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i mean if this was brock "i can go hold for hold with prime kurt angle" lesner, then it would be closer but current brock? nope.

okada got into strike bouts with shibata.

FRIGGIN SHIBATA!!!!
    What if it were Prime Brock vs. Prime Okada?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Brock's still pretty much in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    better match but okada still gets the win.

there is a reason why they call this guy the best wrestler in the world.

BANNED

i'd go with okada. he's wrestled waaaay more as champion, he could take almost anything brock can throw at him and his stamina shits on brock's these days.

plus, he's wrestled and beaten Shibata, Suzuki, and ibushi. and those guys could destroy brock.
    I'm not sure a agree hear, classic Brock is way superior to current Brock in terms of actualy wrestling ability and the ability to put on good matches. But in terms of how they are booked current Brock shits all over calssic Brock. So if Okada can beat current Brock, then classic Brock wouldn't be a closer match.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    I'm not sure a agree hear, classic Brock is way superior to current Brock in terms of actualy wrestling ability and the ability to put on good matches. But in terms of how they are booked current Brock shits all over calssic Brock. So if Okada can beat current Brock, then classic Brock wouldn't be a closer match.
    agree to disagree really. i base it more on the quality of opponents brock fought back then as opposed to now. i mean outside of taker, the only real quality foes brock has beaten were DB and AJ. i would include finn in this but by the time of their match, he was a shell of who he was in both new japan and NXT.

BANNED

agree to disagree really. i base it more on the quality of opponents brock fought back then as opposed to now. i mean outside of taker, the only real quality foes brock has beaten were DB and AJ. i would include finn in this but by the time of their match, he was a shell of who he was in both new japan and NXT.
    Classic Brock had to work to beat mid carders like Bob Holly, Buba Ray Dudley and Test. Modern Brock squashed Cena when he was still Super Cena, Reigns was a nearly invinceble force who the likes of AJ and DB couldn't beat and he got demolished everytime he went up against Lesnar, with his only win coming from a destraction.

I don't think basing things mainly on actual wrestling avility is the best way to judge these. Because at the end of the day we are judging the feats of the fictional characters they portray rather than the Performers themselves.

Extraordinary Member

Classic Brock had to work to beat mid carders like Bob Holly, Buba Ray Dudley and Test. Modern Brock squashed Cena when he was still Super Cena, Reigns was a nearly invinceble force who the likes of AJ and DB couldn't beat and he got demolished everytime he went up against Lesnar, with his only win coming from a destraction.

I don't think basing things mainly on actual wrestling avility is the best way to judge these. Because at the end of the day we are judging the feats of the fictional characters they portray rather than the Performers themselves.
    That's true. Lesnar F5d a shark, IIRC. What crazy Kayfabe feats does Okada have?

He allso has wins over big show kurt angle undertaker and the rock.