So obviously if you are here you know about and can probably see the long DC 5G thread about the rumored upcoming line relaunch where apparently characters will get old and replaced by newer younger characters, you know Luke being Batman and Jon being Superman and so forth. I'm not really discussing that here because clearly the other thread is working, what I want to talk about is who we think isn't going anywhere, because lets be honest DC is not about to role out and replace every last character. Some characters are likely to stay behind and continue as they are or get new status quos with the rumored time jump. I'd like to rattle off a few names I think are safe if you don't mind and hope to get a good discussion going. Feel free to disagree with me if you think I'm wrong on something.

1. Nightwing. He is literally just starting to come back from the whole Ric storyline King left him in, I sincerely doubt they will replace him with someone new after he is about to return months before 5G happens
2. Young Justice and the Justice Society. Both teams have just reestablished themselves, the JSA more recent then Young Justice, besides aging them up and possible line-up shifting I doubt they are going anywhere.
3. The Shazam Family. I mean the only difference here would be that their non-super powered forms would be older and in their teens/pre-teens, once they say Shazam they will look the same.
4. Red Hood. I really doubt DC would put anyone other then Jason under the hood, that name is pretty much attached at this point