Mighty Member

Default Question about the Idea behind YJ...

Hello,

I have some questions:

-Was it said that YJ will have no HQ and will team up when they call each other?
    -Is this "Conner,Cassie,Bart and Tim as kind of mentors of the younger heroes" and this "then the olders will move up, like in the anime Young Justice" only fan-theories or was that said?

If YJ will get no HQ this is just another reason why I like the concept of the TT more than the concept of the current YJ..

The Idea with different Line-Ups isnt so bad, but only if they take interesting,powerful characters like Kid Devil,Bombshell,Blue Beetle,Aura,Static etc.

Young Justice doesn’t really have a headquarters right now because they’ve just been on one constant adventure and just came back to the main universe. Like they went to Gemworld and have only been reality hoping since then so they haven’t had time to go get a HQ or even establish to the universe they came back. I mean isn’t the Action Comics Legion of Doom/Leviathan team up post Superman identity reveal the first time we are gonna see this team outside of their main ongoing so the main universe doesn’t know their team exist, not to mention their members like Conner or Bart.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

YJ has already cameoed in Action Comics. There was a big battle involving the Justice League, Damian's Teen Titans, and Young Justice. I think though, that the YJ book itself is several months behind Superman and Action.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    YJ has already cameoed in Action Comics. There was a big battle involving the Justice League, Damian's Teen Titans, and Young Justice. I think though, that the YJ book itself is several months behind Superman and Action.
    Yeah that battle is the thing I’m talking about. It’s just doing a weird thing where we see the Battle but then most of the issue has been flashback to Luthor and his plan.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if their HQ just ends up being the Hall of Justice. After all, the adult Titans team is based there as well, so there's precedent for the younger teams sharing the League's base, and the Wonder Twins actually work there, and thus could serve as the team's mission control.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman