View Poll Results: Which Spiderman film is the best?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spiderman

6 13.95%
  • Spiderman 2

28 65.12%
  • Spiderman 3

1 2.33%
  • The Amazing Spiderman

1 2.33%
  • The Amazing Spiderman 2

1 2.33%
  • Spiderman: Homecoming

4 9.30%
  • Spiderman: Far From Home

2 4.65%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Default Best Spiderman Film

We all love Spiderman. And because we do, whenever he has a movie coming out, we go and see it. However, some have worked out better than others. So, which of any of the Spiderman films has been your favorite?

My picks: Spiderman, Spiderman 2, Spiderman: Homecoming.

BANNED

Best of the lot:
    -- Spider-Man 1
    -- Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse.

Good to Very Good.
    -- Spider-Man 2

Okay
    -- Spider-Man Homecoming
    -- Spider-Man Far From Home

Bad
    -- Spider-Man 3
    -- Amazing Spider-Man 1
    -- Amazing Spider-Man 2

Spiderman 2.

This movie was a superhero masterpiece from the very opening credits.

Hounabale Mention goes to Spiderverse

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Spider-Man 2, hands down. Raimi's first Spider-Man is also really great.

Astonishing Member

No option for Into the Spiderverse?

Spider-Man 2. I love the two recent MCU film reboots, but they lack a certain something because of being so Disney-fied and Iron Man-centric.

Into the Spider-Verse is really good, too, but I don't find it fair to lump animated stuff with live action.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Spider-Man 2 wins easily, but Into the Spider-Verse is a close second and really deserves to be an option fair or not it is so good.

The MCU films aren't even close.

My rankings:

1. Spider Man 2. Perfect movie with great characterization and most importantly was about Peter Parker who happened to be Spiderman.

2. Spider Man. Tobey IMO is near perfect as Peter Parker.

3. Spider Man 3. Yes its not as good as the first two due to being too busy and crowded to give proper time to any of the villains. Still though as part of the near perfect first trilogy it stands above the rest.

4. Amazing Spiderman - the reboot no one wanted instead of Spiderman 4. Had it been first though it would have been ok.

5. Into the Spiderverse - I don't really like animated movies which is why this one is down this low. Still even with bias against animated movies its above the rest.

6. Homecoming - I want a Spidey like the Spidey that has existed in Marvel since 1965 - an adult one struggling to adult. Not stupid high school ones. Also hate the way they screwed up the supporting cast and stole from Miles supporting cast while at. Also don't like the whole worshiping Iron Man thing going on. I will give them props for being the first on page or screen to get Aunt May's age right as the aunt of a high schooler would 40 to 50 rather than geriatric.

7. Far From Home. More of the "Iron Man Your My Idol" crap. Spidey in the comics is a mentor to younger heroes, not the novice falling over himself to worship older heroes. And the whole notion that 100% of Peter's family and friends blipped along with him was laughable as it was a statistical impossibility. And the movie utterly failed to treat the blip seriously showing some of the serious ramifications of it only bringing it for jokes. Utter failure and crapfest.

Incomplete - I never saw Amazing Spiderman 2.

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    My rankings:

1. Spider Man 2. Perfect movie with great characterization and most importantly was about Peter Parker who happened to be Spiderman.

2. Spider Man. Tobey IMO is near perfect as Peter Parker.

3. Spider Man 3. Yes its not as good as the first two due to being too busy and crowded to give proper time to any of the villains. Still though as part of the near perfect first trilogy it stands above the rest.

4. Amazing Spiderman - the reboot no one wanted instead of Spiderman 4. Had it been first though it would have been ok.

5. Into the Spiderverse - I don't really like animated movies which is why this one is down this low. Still even with bias against animated movies its above the rest.

6. Homecoming - I want a Spidey like the Spidey that has existed in Marvel since 1965 - an adult one struggling to adult. Not stupid high school ones. Also hate the way they screwed up the supporting cast and stole from Miles supporting cast while at. Also don't like the whole worshiping Iron Man thing going on. I will give them props for being the first on page or screen to get Aunt May's age right as the aunt of a high schooler would 40 to 50 rather than geriatric.

7. Far From Home. More of the "Iron Man Your My Idol" crap. Spidey in the comics is a mentor to younger heroes, not the novice falling over himself to worship older heroes. And the whole notion that 100% of Peter's family and friends blipped along with him was laughable as it was a statistical impossibility. And the movie utterly failed to treat the blip seriously showing some of the serious ramifications of it only bringing it for jokes. Utter failure and crapfest.

Incomplete - I never saw Amazing Spiderman 2.
    try and see amazing spiderman 2, some make a good argument that the gwen Stacey and spiderman relationship is worth the watch. As I prefer spidey with Mary Jane, I never cared as much.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

SPIDER-MAN 2 is my favorite film. So going with that one, obviously!

Extraordinary Member

Personal favourite: Spider-man 2

Objectively the best one: Into the Spider-verse (why isn't there an option for Into the Spider-verse?)

Quote Originally Posted by Beaddle View Post
    Spiderman 2.

This movie was a superhero masterpiece from the very opening credits.

Hounabale Mention goes to Spiderverse
    Wonder where the art from that intro ended up? Some really good stuff there.

The ending of the first Spider-Man movie always gets as the perfect ending for a Spider-Man movie, even though Spider-Man 2 is superior overall. All Spider-Man movies should end with a funeral scene and Peter choosing responsibility over momentary personal gain!
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Wonder where the art from that intro ended up? Some really good stuff there.

The ending of the first Spider-Man movie always gets as the perfect ending for a Spider-Man movie, even though Spider-Man 2 is superior overall. All Spider-Man movies should end with a funeral scene and Peter choosing responsibility over momentary personal gain!
    It really does have the perfect ending. Spidey 2 does, too.

Norman Osborn and Doc Ock are great villains, and James Franco is pretty wonderful as Harry Osborn.

Where is Into the spider-verse? That should have been on the list.

As for best Spider-Man we all know the best Spider-Man film!

[IMG][/IMG]

And the runner up is--

[IMG][/IMG]

Astonishing Member

I know that SPIDER-MAN 2 is the best, but I prefer the first one, out of personal reasons.

Spider-Man
    Spider-MAn 2
    Homecoming
    Far From Home
    Amazing
    Spider-man 3
    Amazing 2