Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You think she needs a new name too? You complain about her powers manifesting as fire, but Fire is right there in the name Firestar.
    In the animated series, the hellion days and early new warriors days (Bagley artist) her powers were not manifesting as flame.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Come on Marvel, update her look.
    No thank you...Angelica should stay classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    No thank you...Angelica should stay classic.
    Agreed. Classic Firestar is still the best:

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    In the animated series, the hellion days and early new warriors days (Bagley artist) her powers were not manifesting as flame.
    In the Amazing Friends show, there were select scenes where she was manipulating fire [I can recall at least one instance where she was using a 'flame lariat'], though obviously that was not the norm, as she was mainly seen blasting "heat rays".

As far as a costume. I'm not hung up on giving her back a jacket, but i wouldn't mind if she had some kind of 'star' symbol (or even circular, with some red/orange mixed in to signify radiation, which is her current comics-based power-set). As much as I suppose some would claim the star sign as the property of Captain Marvel (Danvers) now, imo stars are kind of generic, and it would fit her name.
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 02-10-2020 at 02:33 PM.

NEW WARRIORS #2 (OF 5)

DANIEL KIBBLESMITH (W) • Luciano Vecchio (A)
    COVER BY R.B. SILVA
    VARIANT COVER BY TRADD MOORE
    DARK MARVEL VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    FLASHBACK FOES-DAY!
    The NEW New Warriors are trapped with the Original Warriors’ first and fiercest foes...PSIONEX! Or are they? Night Thrasher and the OG crew have to save the new kids from certain doom, but another enemy is lurking in the shadows. PLUS: How’d Night Thrasher get the band back together anyhow? From the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space to the Darkforce dimension itself — find out in the latest extreme installment of NEW WARRIORS!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

NEW WARRIORS #2 (OF 5)

COVER BY R.B. SILVA
    FLASHBACK FOES-DAY!
    The NEW New Warriors are trapped with the Original Warriors’ first and fiercest foes...PSIONEX! Or are they? Night Thrasher and the OG crew have to save the new kids from certain doom, but another enemy is lurking in the shadows. PLUS: How’d Night Thrasher get the band back together anyhow? From the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space to the Darkforce dimension itself — find out in the latest extreme installment of NEW WARRIORS!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    This is a great homage to issue 15 of the classic series, but I wish artists stop using flames for her. Follow Mark's lead: She shots concentrated beams of microwaves, not fire!!!!!

15-1.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

NEW WARRIORS #2 (OF 5)

COVER BY R.B. SILVA
    FLASHBACK FOES-DAY!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    But where's

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    But where's
    She wasn't on the original cover. The possible twins replaced Nova and Vance.

Oh my god amazing! I wonder if this asylum is the male one who in my opinion should be an omega level mutant. I've never seen anyone come close to the level of power he has over the dark force.

Actually if it is the male version, shouldn't he be on X-Men island?

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    Oh my god amazing! I wonder if this asylum is the male one who in my opinion should be an omega level mutant. I've never seen anyone come close to the level of power he has over the dark force.

Actually if it is the male version, shouldn't he be on X-Men island?
    Likely the third Asylum who appeared during the Avengers Initiative series but i would love to see Darkling return.

I love her look here but I'm still not entirely sold on the mini. I wish the x-books would give her somethin to do again

I hope that Firestar gets to have a good leadership role in this new series, however long it lasts-- at least a year, preferably longer.