Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member CellarDweller's Avatar

Not to go off topic, but I don't remember.....are Maxime and Mannon twins?

so what power stunts should be seen soon, that haven't been seen yet, or perhaps only glimpsed in the cartoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what power stunts should be seen soon, that haven't been seen yet, or perhaps only glimpsed in the cartoon?
    I would love it if Angel could cut loose and open up a space-warp. Certainly would come in handy for missions in outer space.

And I know it's been done before, but I'd love for the creators to expound upon this phenomena and find new uses for it.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 01-11-2020 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Added a few words.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I hope they will akcnowledge the Krakoa situation in this Outlawed books. Dust is in Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I would love it if Angel could cut loose and open up a space-warp. Certainly would come in handy for missions in outer space.

And I know it's been done before, but I'd love for the creators to expound upon this phenomena and find new uses for it.
    Yes Id like to see that too. She's a real heavy hitter and I'd like to see her show it off!

I'd like to see writers develop her powers even more. Maybe transform her body into microwaves?

Quote Originally Posted by CellarDweller View Post
    Not to go off topic, but I don't remember.....are Maxime and Mannon twins?
    Yes they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I hope they will akcnowledge the Krakoa situation in this Outlawed books. Dust is in Champions.
    Yeah, to my surprise. I assumed she'd be the one member of Zub's roster Ewing wouldn't be allowed to keep. But there she is on one of the covers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Firestar zombie variant

Marvel Annual Flair - Series 3 (2019)

#25 Firestar

Come on Marvel, update her look.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    in what way? different colors? drastically different costume? No mask? cut her hair?

in what way? different colors? drastically different costume? No mask? cut her hair?
    Lesbian makeover.

No more powers looking like fire visually would be a good start, since she makes microwaves but they sometimes depict it in a Human Torch way. Then go more into the electromagnetic spectrum side of her powers instead of the heat side.

You think she needs a new name too? You complain about her powers manifesting as fire, but Fire is right there in the name Firestar.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

I love that for most of her history...she has been the non-X-Men mutant. Sure the 616 version first appeared in Uncanny 193 in May 85...then nearly a year later her limited series dropped. But From there she was in New Warriors, Avengers, Marvel Divas, her One Shot, Young Allies all before finally joining the X-Men....then even after Krakoa she appears more prominently outside of the X-Books in Absolute Carnage and Annihilation: Scourge.

She could be the one I am looking for to break ranks with Krakoa because of all her ties outside of the X-Men.

The only question is...considering she was working on an art degree...why was she not hired for art at the school when she joined the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I asked the new artist on Instagram if there was a chance her look would be updated. He replied he offered a new look to marvel but they wanted to stick with the old look.

Might have something to do with X-Men? She was in that promotional poster where Hickman said that every mutant shown is there for a reason.