Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Is Leah allowed to reference Age of X-Man since she’s gonna be writing Blob again real soon? Cause Betsy’s a pretty big force on Krakoa and there’s probably some stuff left unsaid between them...
    Leah's said that everyone involved in AoXM remembers it. So I imagine that's going to mean some not-great memories for Northstar and Polaris (possibly with the former being back to his old iconoclast role when it comes to Krakoa?), but possibly a huge change of outlook for Dukes.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I love Betsy but I don't think she is into serious relationships to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Least Favorite Hero/Heroine of 2019

You have heroes who were once favorites, but were written in such a way that we lost the love for them and others, we just never cared for at all. There are those who deserve a break. Some of them were pushed so hard down our throats that we just could not swallow it anymore and also in this category, Rob Liefelt's unpopular return reflects here as well, as Major X was the runner-up. We have one reoccurring character: Glob Herman was 2nd last year. That years number 3 was 'a man called X', who did better this year.

Number 3
    With 27 points and four times receiving the #1 vote
    Attachment 91438
    Kate Pryde, the Red Queen

Last year she was the overall big winner of least favorite hero, as her role in X-Men Gold was hated by many. I think this position is mostly still the result of that period. In HoX/PoX she barely played a role, but her current Captain Kate/ Red Queen role fits her way better. If she continues like this, I bet she will no longer be in this top 3 next year.

Number 2
    With 33 pints and four #1 votes
    Attachment 91439
    Quentin Quire, Kid Omega

Strange to see Quentin Quire here, as he was also voted as one of the most popular mutants on the Cast of a non-X-book, where he came in 5th. I will admit I use to hate this guy, but I loved him in West Coast Avengers and currently in X-Force. Is his past earning this position? I do honestly not know, but over the past years he has never received much love from the CBR X-books fans.

NUMBER 1
    With 36 points (5 x #1 votes)
    [ATTACH=]91440[/ATTACH]
    Glob Herman

Poor guy, ever since they gave Glob a role more to the forefront, people hated him bi time. He stole the fun position from Rockslide, I've heard people say. Maybe that is it? I actually found his quite cute in NextGen. He was the number two last year, now he was voted the worst of all. Sorry Glob, but I think you will remain being the least popular X-Man for a while.
    Lmao, get bent Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Bishop and Jean was a plot device to get him into Prisoner X and had no development. Blob/Betsy was an actual subplot which did give the two development in their book. Almost no one cared for Bishop/Jean whereas there was buzz for Blob/betsy. Its not surprising that one made top 3 and the other ddint
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Yeah. Bishop/Jean existed for like... 1 issue? And there was really no reason for it. They just needed some woman to get with Bishop. Betsy and Blob was something the writer was actually invested in. Sorry spirit, but the potential of Jean and Lucas exists only in your head.
    Really bigs thanks for the zero encouragement...

I saw zero buzz for Blob and Betsy, all they did was keep talking. There wasn't romance at all, only Blob was atracted to Betsy.
    I still see people talking about Bishop and jean, while no one talks about Blob and Betsy

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

I saw zero buzz for Blob and Betsy, all they did was keep talking. There wasn't romance at all, only Blob was atracted to Betsy.
    I still see people talking about Bishop and jean, while no one talks about Blob and Betsy
    Lol c'mon. Blob and Betsy was a lot more beloved here on CBR than Bishop and Jean. How come you didn't see it? There was also a lot of love for it on Twitter.

You still see people talking about Bishop and Jean?... Where? Who? And do you mean as in that they enjoyed it and miss it or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Leah's said that everyone involved in AoXM remembers it. So I imagine that's going to mean some not-great memories for Northstar and Polaris (possibly with the former being back to his old iconoclast role when it comes to Krakoa?), but possibly a huge change of outlook for Dukes.
    I can see Blob’s previous characterization just being supplanted by his AoXM one, as it would fit with Krakoa plus there’s a huge reason for the 180. I hope that when/if X-Man gets his second coming, he gets clapped by those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Lol c'mon. Blob and Betsy was a lot more beloved here on CBR than Bishop and Jean. How come you didn't see it? There was also a lot of love for it on Twitter.

You still see people talking about Bishop and Jean?... Where? Who? And do you mean as in that they enjoyed it and miss it or what?
    I really never really saw this massive support for Blob/Betsy here. Saw some people liking, that I for sur saw, but nothing big. I wouldn't b surprised if I thought it had a big following.
    Anyway this rubbed me the wrong wrong way

Twittr time from time people bring up wanting to see it again.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post

Then you mustnt have been reading their associated threads during AoX bc there was buzz for them here. A significant number of regulars that post on here that read X-tremists loved their potential which isnt surprising that it was reflected in the votes. You are like one of the few that even saw anything for Bishop/Jean