Default New thread for Bette Kane, 2020?

Not that she may appear anytime soon, but *hope*.

Also I don't really know how to start one of these, so please feel free to help

anyone.

Bette would graduate and be commissioned this year! Sometime in May, I think.

Given what I think is very likely based on certain class requirements and her existing level of combat skill, she would also fight in her final Brigade championships and in have her final appearance at the NCBA national tournament (both of which she'd win again, natch).
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Bette would graduate and be commissioned this year! Sometime in May, I think.

Given what I think is very likely based on certain class requirements and her existing level of combat skill, she would also fight in her final Brigade championships and in have her final appearance at the NCBA national tournament (both of which she'd win again, natch).
    Does she play tennis anymore?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Does she play tennis anymore?
    I'd assume so; nothing says she doesn't, and she would need a sport requirement before any potential recruitment for boxing.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I'd assume so; nothing says she doesn't, and she would need a sport requirement before any potential recruitment for boxing.
    I would just like a little nod to that. Would be fun. Rucka included it.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, by Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown, Batgirl, by Bryan Q. Miller
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Not that she may appear anytime soon, but *hope*.
    If we're counting Mary Hamilton as being the same person, there are many (TV) appearances.

For now, while I may acknowledge that Mary on the show is essentially a version of Bette, I'm speaking more to the idea of 'here' and hoping she , Bette, may show up again.

Dude create a new thread with this title “Bette Kane: Bat-Girl, Flamebird, Hawkfire Appreciation 2020”. Then post one of your favorite images of her in the box below.